Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

NikeBuddy
03-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Hey guys, info is scarce out there. Anyone care to chime in, or PM for a heads-up would be great. How in depth are we talking on the math portion of the cog. test? Do I have to bone up on my Algebra:eek:

Recent interview experiences appreciated!

CFI2766
03-15-2017, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, info is scarce out there. Anyone care to chime in, or PM for a heads-up would be great. How in depth are we talking on the math portion of the cog. test? Do I have to bone up on my Algebra:eek:

Recent interview experiences appreciated!

Took it last year, I had the impression it hasn't been updated in years.. I wouldn't think any algebra study would be neccessary, its mostly multitasking simple tasks.. one hand playing pong with the arrow keys, while the other is finding synonyms for a word problem. There was a bunch of hand eye coordination tasks, i don't recall the math being too extreme, if so only a question or two. It just requires intense focus, I found myself mentally drained when done, but then again i didn't get much sleep the night before!

SD3FR8DOG
03-30-2017, 06:05 PM
What's the other parts of the process? All one day or they still make you come back for a second day down the line?

Seems pretty tough, any idea on pass rate?

NikeBuddy
03-30-2017, 11:18 PM
Still a 2 phase process. If you pass phase 1, you are given a CJO pending passing the 2 psych exams.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1