Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : CJ4 Training Materials

RayStanz
03-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Howdy ya'll. I'm going to be taking a new gig flying a CJ4 and wondering if anyone has FlightSafety pdf's (or equivalent) that they'd be kind enough to send my way? I'm transitioning out of a CJ3 but it seems there are some significant differences and I'd like to get a head start ASAP. I'll send you my email address via PM.

Thanks!

newusername
03-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't received my CJ4 docs yet in "My Flight Bag" with FSI. In the short term, I have been using Quizlet. I downloaded the app and searched CJ4 limitations. At first glance, the info seems good. Hope that helps!

HuggyU2
03-23-2017, 07:40 AM
Check out ProFlight for your transition course: CJ4 Type Rating Training | TRU Simulation (http://www.trusimulation.com/training-centers/pilot-training/courses/cj4-training)

I did my 525 initial with them. Outstanding.

SHFP
03-24-2017, 07:14 PM
I concur with Huggy. Been to FSI, Simuflite, and TRU Simulation in different aircraft but found TRU Simulation my favorite.