Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Log-in box won't go away

WhiskeyDelta
04-24-2017, 05:56 PM
A floating type log-in box won't go away from any page I navigate to on my iPad. I'm obviously logged in but it won't go away. I signed out, closed Safari and even cleared it's history/cache but it's still there. I can see only part of the box and it's right in the middle of the page at the top.

Of note, I can't upload a screenshot due to upload limits.

UAL T38 Phlyer
04-24-2017, 07:29 PM
I had it today, too, but not on my ipad...just on my laptop (which uses Linux and Firefox).

It is a "no-name" log-in box, and floats at top center of the screen. It's not for APC login....I already was. Seems like some kind of click-bait.

Will forward this to Admins.

nmarconato
04-25-2017, 08:15 AM
Thank you, on it.

IBLaura
04-27-2017, 12:44 PM
Hey guys, just checking in, is anyone still having this issue? We have taken steps to resolve this problem and want to make sure it's not still happening!

WhiskeyDelta
04-27-2017, 03:03 PM
I haven't noticed it today. Thanks for looking into the issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UAL T38 Phlyer
04-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Same as above....only happened one day.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1