Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : APC Membership

Travis2016
05-11-2017, 06:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering and this is a shot in the dark here. If there are any EK pilots who have an APC card/membership and never uses or any pilots who dont and would be willing to let me pay them for the membership and use the card. I am currently in Dubai and have a friend whose pilot friend does this for him and its a huge help in savings and would be amazing to get hold of one of these if any pilots are not actually utilizing this.

Thank you in advance.

Groundpointfife
05-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering and this is a shot in the dark here. If there are any EK pilots who have an APC card/membership and never uses or any pilots who dont and would be willing to let me pay them for the membership and use the card. I am currently in Dubai and have a friend whose pilot friend does this for him and its a huge help in savings and would be amazing to get hold of one of these if any pilots are not actually utilizing this.

Thank you in advance.

Hey, I think a better place to post this would be Pprune. It is a more international forum for pilots.

Travis2016
05-22-2017, 05:41 AM
Hey, I think a better place to post this would be Pprune. It is a more international forum for pilots.
Thank you, appreciate the response