Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : CRJ flight sim

Ace66
07-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Searched for this but all old threads so....

As I rust away waiting for IOE, I'm looking for a good CRJ sim preferably for FSX and preferably the 200. FMS functionality doesn't have to be perfect but FCP does. I will consider buying Xplane if it has the best CRJ.

Thanks!

Sam York
07-28-2017, 08:28 PM

As I rust away waiting for IOE, I'm looking for a good CRJ sim preferably for FSX and preferably the 200. FMS functionality doesn't have to be perfect but FCP does. I will consider buying Xplane if it has the best CRJ.

Thanks!

Just use a general flight sim to keep you inst skills fresh and the cockpit poster you got in ground school to practice your flows. Don't need an exact representation of the plane your going to fly.

Aptaper
09-17-2017, 05:31 AM

Thanks!

A new CRJ from Aerosoft was just released last month. https://youtu.be/ZvAPlbQQRAk