Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Pilot profit sharing help

labbats
07-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Anyone smart able to do the math on what profit sharing us pilots will receive next month?

I'm using crew resource management for this.

crxpilot
07-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Take what you think it will be, divide by 4, then subtract half of that. That should get you in the ballpark.

labbats
07-26-2017, 03:53 PM
No that's the shortcut for landing distance when using QRH tables.

JustWatching
07-26-2017, 07:49 PM
Anyone smart able to do the math on what profit sharing us pilots will receive next month?

I'm using crew resource management for this.

Great question.... For the last one, the company was around 144 million operating income for the last 6 months of the year. I don't know the July income that we were excluded from. This past 6 month period we were at 158.1 million. So... we should see more than last time.

5% of that 158.1 is about 7.9 million. We get 40% of that. How to figure out the percentage breakdown is beyond me...

ecam
07-27-2017, 07:16 AM
The jelly of the month club! Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year!

grnclvrs
07-27-2017, 12:01 PM
Great question.... For the last one, the company was around 144 million operating income for the last 6 months of the year. I don't know the July income that we were excluded from. This past 6 month period we were at 158.1 million. So... we should see more than last time.

5% of that 158.1 is about 7.9 million. We get 40% of that. How to figure out the percentage breakdown is beyond me...

Given those numbers and that we have a bigger pool of pilots, I would expect around the same as last time.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1