Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Is PRIA PRD Phase 1 online?

WinggedHussars
07-29-2017, 12:07 AM
Just curious,

Is the FAA's new next generation PRIA database phase 1 up and running now?

I saw it was set for deployment in December 2016/January 2017 but I can't seem to find a link to it anywhere.

Supposedly its one click instant PRIA Access instead of the old, make the pilot fill out a consent form and snail mail it to all of the previous employers method.

All ATP holders and Air Carriers are supposed to be able to access it.

Harry Tasker
06-16-2018, 03:20 PM
ive also looked and curious, but have yet to see access for this. anyone else?

JamesNoBrakes
06-16-2018, 09:28 PM
Just curious,

Is the FAA's new next generation PRIA database phase 1 up and running now?

I saw it was set for deployment in December 2016/January 2017 but I can't seem to find a link to it anywhere.

Supposedly its one click instant PRIA Access instead of the old, make the pilot fill out a consent form and snail mail it to all of the previous employers method.

All ATP holders and Air Carriers are supposed to be able to access it.

We just got a notice at the FAA a few days ago, something about it being available for the air carriers in the near future. Might want to go check FSIMS and look at the recent notices.

04-13-2019, 12:03 PM
Are there any updates on this? I just spent a half an hour trying to log in unsuccessfully.

Bucknut
04-13-2019, 01:44 PM
Pilot record data base, creat a login and grant your carrier access.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1