Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Allegiant Bases

DLconnection
08-10-2017, 11:11 PM
What are Allegiants junior crew bases ?

Whats the hire date of the most junior CVG FO ? how long would it take to hold this base if hired today ?

skydisaster
08-11-2017, 04:56 PM
This is a difficult question at any airline, but it is almost impossible to answer at Allegiant. With our numerous small bases, the length of time to get a specific base, varies greatly over time. You can hold most bases within a year. Some bases can take up to 18-24 months depending on which airplane you are assigned.

Currently the most junior CVG FO is a September 2016 hire. I suspect that CVG will be slightly faster for someone hired today because of IND opening in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom11011
08-14-2017, 07:42 AM
Probably the most junior base is Oakland assuming you get the airbus.

We will only have 2 MD80 bases very shortly, LAS and SFB.

ecam
08-15-2017, 07:29 AM
What are Allegiants junior crew bases ?

Whats the hire date of the most junior CVG FO ? how long would it take to hold this base if hired today ?

Junior FO bases vary, but LAX, OAK, FLL and PGD go to Bus new hires often. LAS for the 80.

Antiskid
08-18-2017, 11:57 PM
After reading through older Allegiant threads, the schedule doesn't seem to be commuter friendly. Although I could not find anything on OAK/Airbus specifically. Can anyone provide basic schedule info for OAK?

labbats
08-19-2017, 05:25 AM
Why put a square peg in a round hole? Why apply to the only airline where you can be home every night just so you can commute?

Those of us who have done it were unhappy. The VBD base is likely to shrink away to only the senior commuters when we go all Airbus.

BlueHenFR8Dawg
08-19-2017, 04:12 PM
Why put a square peg in a round hole? Why apply to the only airline where you can be home every night just so you can commute? Those of us who have done it were unhappy.

Oh, but they're out there. Stupid is, as stupid does..

CAirBear
08-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Oh, but they're out there. Stupid is, as stupid does..

OP, If you are based in one of our large bases and your home is served by Allegiant (as well as other airlines) it isn't that bad. I'll give you an example.

Been here not even one year. SFB based and on RSV. M-Thu 5am RSV all month. Flight home is on company metal at 330 on Thursday afternoon. Flight back to work Sun night at 6pm on company.

As for those that think commuters must be absolutely miserable, I beg to differ.

I rent a room out of a house just north of Sanford with another Allegiant guy and his wife. He is a friend from a previous airline. I have a car in base and hang out with other friends at the beach/golf unless I get called. So far I haven't done anything this month. I'm also on the Bus which makes working RSV an entirely differnent job. My housemate is on the -80. It's night and day differnt for us. Wow.

In essence I have 2 lives. I have my work life where I live in FL during the week, then I have my real life at home. But trust me when I tell you my life isn't "miserable" because I don't "live in base".

With all that said, you have to be smart if your gonna commute. You can live in podunk airport with 2 regional flights a day and be based in BLI. It's not going to work. Period.

If your based in a large Allegiant base, with plenty of other airline traffic and you have a one leg commute on both company metal and OALs, it's not that difficult.

P.S I know literally no one that would willfully want to live in Oakland. If you have lots of one leg options commute there Until you can get into a much more desirable city/base.

labbats
08-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Glad you are happy. Just beware that with the single fleet will go excess reserves and the lifestyle you enjoy.

Machaca
08-20-2017, 07:35 AM
Glad you are happy. Just beware that with the single fleet will go excess reserves and the lifestyle you enjoy.

Curious about this...isn't the company overstaffing the reserves once the transition is complete? The AB side seems horrendously overstaffed now, and since there allegedly won't be a one for one transition, aren't we looking at a 4 to 4.5 crews per airframe rather than the meager 3 to 3.5 we see on the -80? The impression I'm getting is that those of us on the bottom 3rd of the base list are looking at perma-reserve.

labbats
08-20-2017, 07:57 AM
On repeated conference calls with investors management has said they have an excess float of pilots for the transition duration.

This will go away when a single fleet is complete. Too much training and overlap now for the lean operation they prefer.

While I don't claim to have all the answers I've seen many years of pilots planning their future here solely on present conditions. Only one thing at Allegiant remains constant and that is maximum pilot productivity for maximum profits.

The posts reflecting sitting at home on Airbus reserve and not getting called is a reflection of a temporary condition, not a lifestyle to plan on.

This is one of the best gigs in the aviation world. I'm glad to be a part of it and I'm glad many have the chance to enjoy it too. I'm just advising that things can and will go back to lean staffing. Ask anyone that has been here a while and they will likely agree.

G4IND
08-20-2017, 09:02 PM
What new routes should we expect from the base in IND?

ecam
08-21-2017, 07:40 AM
What new routes should we expect from the base in IND?

Vacation Destinations.

Cute screen name :rolleyes:

trickeriche
08-21-2017, 08:12 AM
After reading through older Allegiant threads, the schedule doesn't seem to be commuter friendly. Although I could not find anything on OAK/Airbus specifically. Can anyone provide basic schedule info for OAK?If you bid #1, you can have a commuter "friendly" schedule. If you bid #2-#7, you will not have a commuter friendly schedule. All subject to change if a second plane is added.

Beretta01
08-21-2017, 08:35 AM
If you bid #1, you can have a commuter "friendly" schedule. If you bid #2-#7, you will not have a commuter friendly schedule. All subject to change if a second plane is added.

Minus spending every night in a crashpad....

G4IND
08-21-2017, 04:50 PM
Vacation Destinations.

Cute screen name :rolleyes:

Thanks for the specificity....:rolleyes:

Are SJU, LAX, e.t.c possible?

ecam
08-21-2017, 07:00 PM

I don't know. Unfortunately I also didn't win the power ball.

If anyone knows, can you pick me up a lotto ticket? Thanks.

skydisaster
08-21-2017, 07:22 PM

AUS SFB FLL JAX LAS MYR MSY IWA are the current destinations that we are selling tickets for out of IND. Some of those will be flown by IND crews and some won't.

akulahunter
08-22-2017, 04:46 PM
I know that on the last few investor calls they said we are overstaffed and they also said on the last one we would be hiring about 10 a month for the foreseeable future.

Sooooo, about three weeks ago when I was in LAS, I was told we are hiring 10-11 new Bus instructors. Add to that, this month's class is over 20, next month is over 40, and they are gearing up for 30 a month for "a while."

Are they planning on serious attrition soon? If not, something doesn't add up...

CAirBear
08-22-2017, 05:22 PM
I know that on the last few investor calls they said we are overstaffed and they also said on the last one we would be hiring about 10 a month for the foreseeable future.

Sooooo, about three weeks ago when I was in LAS, I was told we are hiring 10-11 new Bus instructors. Add to that, this month's class is over 20, next month is over 40, and they are gearing up for 30 a month for "a while."

Are they planning on serious attrition soon? If not, something doesn't add up...

Exactly. This massive hiring spree doesn't add up at all. It's great to see though!

JustWatching
08-22-2017, 06:25 PM

Jude left and the plan to maintain the status quo while the transition happened was put to rest. Expansion is back on and hiring will boom.

disco inferno
08-23-2017, 06:50 AM
Jude left and the plan to maintain the status quo while the transition happened was put to rest. Expansion is back on and hiring will boom.
Jude left to pave the way for a smoothe merger with Sun Country. You heard it here first.

crxpilot
08-23-2017, 07:02 AM
Jude left to pave the way for a smoothe merger with Sun Country. You heard it here first.

They have nothing Allegiant wants.

Beretta01
08-23-2017, 07:07 AM

Agreed. I doubt we'd acquire them "for pilots" either, since we have plenty of very well qualified applicants beating down the door for a job here.

Multiple managers have said that Jude didn't exactly "leave" on his own terms, either.

disco inferno
08-23-2017, 08:36 AM
Stop ruining my fun with your logic.:D

j3cub
08-23-2017, 12:34 PM

Caribbean and Mexico...

skydisaster
08-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Caribbean and Mexico...

And the ability to do lots of sub-service.

disco inferno
08-23-2017, 12:39 PM
And the ability to do lots of sub-service.

And something other than AIS.

N1sync
08-24-2017, 08:49 AM
After reading through older Allegiant threads, the schedule doesn't seem to be commuter friendly. Although I could not find anything on OAK/Airbus specifically. Can anyone provide basic schedule info for OAK?

Oakland has a relatively busy schedule for their 1 airframe with flying 7 days a week. You have lots of commuting options on SW and then SJC/SFO can serve as decent backups. I think most pilots based there live in their parents basement but there's a few that suck it up and rent/buy a place. Lots of SW pilots live on boats which may be a good option. Reserve guys never get called and you would most likely receive a courtesy call the day before if you were to be used. It's a very small, isolated base and it doesn't operate like the rest of the company due to that fact.

OzarkALPilot
08-27-2017, 09:53 AM
Any truth to the VPS base rumors

tom11011
08-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Any truth to the VPS base rumors

It's not really a rumor, its probably going to happen. It comes up all the time at our town hall meetings and it looks promising. Right now its a temporary seasonal base but that could change.

I am not exactly sure what criteria they will use to decide but they seem very happy with the numbers.

NickAdams
08-27-2017, 05:07 PM
Anyone care to comment on the AVL base? Don't see much on here about it. What would life be like there as opposed to a big base like LAS or SFB?

NickAdams
09-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Anybody???

dutch rudder
09-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Anybody???

Guess AVL guys don't forum. I'm not based there but I can give you some info.

10 captains: 5 lines, 2 composite, 3 reserve. 9 FO's: 4 lines, 1 composite, 4 reserve. 2 MD80's I think (transition to Airbus in November this year). I think it's moderately senior.

Can't comment on QOL. I assume it's good. You may fly a lot on reserve since AVL is close enough to cover FL bases. That's all I got.

ecam
09-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Several new hires got it in the most recent class. I hear there's still openings.

Shangri La
09-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Hey all, sorry to dredge up an old thread, but figured this is the best place to ask. Seeing how allegiant is one of the most un-commuter friendly airlines to work for, generally how stable are the bases? Obviously noone has a working crystal ball, but say iwa, or avl for example. What would be the likelihood of bases like that surviving the next recession?

skydisaster
09-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Hey all, sorry to dredge up an old thread, but figured this is the best place to ask. Seeing how allegiant is one of the most un-commuter friendly airlines to work for, generally how stable are the bases? Obviously noone has a working crystal ball, but say iwa, or avl for example. What would be the likelihood of bases like that surviving the next recession?

No base is guaranteed to survive at Allegiant, but the larger bases are fairly secure. (LAS, IWA, SFB, PIE, PGD)

ecam
09-12-2018, 06:43 AM
What would be the likelihood of bases like that surviving the next recession?

Allegiant actually tends to do well during recessions because people still go on vacation. They just drift away from the large full service airlines and choose us. We did relatively well in the last recession, but we also didn't have the ULCC competition we have now. But our core business model (farm to Florida, farm to desert) actually does better in poor economic times. And the large bases aren't going anywhere.

dutch rudder
09-12-2018, 06:47 AM

No base is guaranteed to survive at any airline. Generally speaking, the bases with the most flying, and subsequently the most pilots and aircraft, will be the most likely to survive. These bases have the most resources, diverse routes, and long track record of profitability. If you think about it, this rule applies everywhere, not just Allegiant. Delta isn't closing ATL... but what about CVG?

Like Sky disaster said, IWA, LAS, SFB, PIE, and PGD are most likely here forever. Next is CVG. Then our other bases in order of the characteristics stated above. I think TYS would be the winner for most unstable... 1 airplane, new base, etc. Obviously there are other factors, like BLI and its connection to the strength of the Canadian dollar. Anything could happen.

Any G4 folk know when the last base closure was anyway? GRR? I can't remember.

ecam
09-12-2018, 07:03 AM
No base is guaranteed to survive at any airline. Generally speaking, the bases with the most flying, and subsequently the most pilots and aircraft, will be the most likely to survive. These bases have the most resources, diverse routes, and long track record of profitability. If you think about it, this rule applies everywhere, not just Allegiant. Delta isn't closing ATL... but what about CVG?

Like Sky disaster said, IWA, LAS, SFB, PIE, and PGD are most likely here forever. Next is CVG. Then our other bases in order of the characteristics stated above. I think TYS would be the winner for most unstable... 1 airplane, new base, etc. Obviously there are other factors, like BLI and its connection to the strength of the Canadian dollar. Anything could happen.

Any G4 folk know when the last base closure was anyway? GRR? I can't remember.

GRR

filler

KC135
09-12-2018, 09:37 AM
HNL was the last. The big 5 mentioned above are solid.

9easy
09-12-2018, 10:24 AM
I would say the most unpredictable base is OAK. I think there's more flying from Stockton than Oakland.

dutch rudder
09-12-2018, 03:55 PM
HNL was the last. The big 5 mentioned above are solid.

I completely forgot about HNL

DoubleUp686
09-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Guess AVL guys don't forum. I'm not based there but I can give you some info.

10 captains: 5 lines, 2 composite, 3 reserve. 9 FO's: 4 lines, 1 composite, 4 reserve. 2 MD80's I think (transition to Airbus in November this year). I think it's moderately senior.

Can't comment on QOL. I assume it's good. You may fly a lot on reserve since AVL is close enough to cover FL bases. That's all I got.

AVL reserves actually don't typically work too much. Sometimes you cover an open trip or a sick call, but usually both planes are out, so getting called for a rescue is extremely rare.

wilco811
09-13-2018, 05:37 AM
I would say the most unpredictable base is OAK. I think there's more flying from Stockton than Oakland.

But for some reason OAK has 11-12 CAs. In the slow season the base has less than 150 block hours. The weirdest base but might be the best place to bid reserve.

labbats
09-13-2018, 06:53 AM
I disagree. Unlike AVL itís pretty easy to catch a flight out of OAK and cover any other base for a few days.

Not fun getting a 90 minute callout to be away from home a few days.

wilco811
09-13-2018, 11:57 AM
I disagree. Unlike AVL itís pretty easy to catch a flight out of OAK and cover any other base for a few days.

Not fun getting a 90 minute callout to be away from home a few days.

Youíd think that but I was there for a bit and I did a few trips outta lax IWA but was always brought back to base the same day. Itís strange why we have 11 CAs for only 1 plane though.

9easy
09-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Almost every destination out of OAK could also be covered from another base, except MEM. Obviously they have a reason for keeping it open with the massive overhead it must be creating for a single airframe, but it's hard to figure out.

Gone Flying
10-04-2018, 11:20 AM
I know it is currently a moot point due to lack of hiring but how jr were SFB and PIE going when there was movement, and any idea how jr they will go once hiring resumes? I know this is a moving target but any insights would help.

one more thing, about how many crews are in each base?
Thanks in advance!

grnclvrs
10-06-2018, 08:45 AM
I know it is currently a moot point due to lack of hiring but how jr were SFB and PIE going when there was movement, and any idea how jr they will go once hiring resumes? I know this is a moving target but any insights would help.

one more thing, about how many crews are in each base?
Thanks in advance!

You'll have no problem getting SFB or PIE as a new hire but forget about upgrading to either.

CAirBear
10-17-2018, 06:35 AM
Anyone got any juicy intel on possible base announcement this coming Town Hall? The last call said they should announce another by the end of this year.

Really hoping itís BLV (if it canít be DSM of course lol).

We shall see. Definitely a decent amount of flying out of BLV.

wilco811
10-17-2018, 06:50 AM
Iíve heard DSM AUS GRR BNA and one more I forgot. I heard one maybe this year the rest sometime next year.

CAirBear
10-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Iíve heard DSM AUS GRR BNA and one more I forgot. I heard one maybe this year the rest sometime next year.

Nice! Thank you.

KC135
10-17-2018, 11:52 AM
You'll have no problem getting SFB or PIE as a new hire but forget about upgrading to either.

This is accurate. Also just to add, some have upgraded in more junior bases such as PGD and got hired into the sfb sim. It's also a way for a junior SFB FO or CA to make more money vs sitting reserve. It's the largest base with about 15% of the total list there.

JungleJetDriver
10-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Is VPS a possible base for a new hire next year?

tom11011
10-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Is VPS a possible base for a new hire next year?

Whenever hiring resumes, I predict it will be pretty junior. Reason being is its a difficult commute if you do not live there. Several junior captains right now as well.

JungleJetDriver
10-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Whenever hiring resumes, I predict it will be pretty junior. Reason being is its a difficult commute if you do not live there. Several junior captains right now as well.

Thanks Tom! App has been updated in hopes of the new year.

ecam
10-19-2018, 08:12 AM
With the latest head count projections and the credible rumor we now aren't getting 5 more planes we were slated to get, don't look for any hiring in 2019.

crxpilot
10-19-2018, 12:52 PM
With the latest head count projections and the credible rumor we now aren't getting 5 more planes we were slated to get, don't look for any hiring in 2019.
Potential furlough?

JungleJetDriver
10-19-2018, 12:54 PM
Noooooooooo!!!

SladeTin
10-19-2018, 05:00 PM

Definitely looks like a lot of stagnation for a long time to come. It wasnít that long ago that people were upgrading in a year or less. Now I donít think itís unrealistic to expect 7-10 year upgrades depending on where youíre looking to be based. Pretty unbelievable that we will likely go two years without hiring in the most pilot friendly hiring period in decades.

labbats
10-20-2018, 04:35 AM
Would be a big benefit to have the plan going forward. The issues mentioned above seem to clash with the idea that all growth was waiting on the fleet transition to end.

If no updates to our fleet plan soon I will start leaning towards the idea of stagnation. Until then Iím optimistic. Hopefully we get hear something in the next few weeks.

RunningB
10-20-2018, 05:22 AM
Would be a big benefit to have the plan going forward. The issues mentioned above seem to clash with the idea that all growth was waiting on the fleet transition to end.

"After the small pause to complete the transition things are going to go gangbusters... growth/planes/hiring/bases galore. We're just on the leading edge of the wave" - quoted several times over the past year from those that should be in the know. Time to put up or shut up

An official plan would be great though... I understand you can't tip your hand too much but I'd say no news is bad news

disco inferno
10-20-2018, 06:15 AM
"After the small pause to complete the transition things are going to go gangbusters... growth/planes/hiring/bases galore. We're just on the leading edge of the wave" - quoted several times over the past year from those that should be in the know. Time to put up or shut up

An official plan would be great though... I understand you can't tip your hand too much but I'd say no news is bad news
The lack of any real long term plan is unsettling. Any one of us can literally go anywhere assuming you have a clean record. If the future of this "airline" is going to be go karts, laser tag, put put golf and condo's I think many of us would be well served to seek employment elsewhere. There are plenty of other airlines with better pay, more diverse flying, better equipment and a focus on running an actual airline.

The next year will be very telling in regards to Allegiants real plans. I'd get ahead of the game and get your apps now.

Machaca
10-20-2018, 06:44 AM
The lack of any real long term plan is unsettling. Any one of us can literally go anywhere assuming you have a clean record. If the future of this "airline" is going to be go karts, laser tag, put put golf and condo's I think many of us would be well served to seek employment elsewhere. There are plenty of other airlines with better pay, more diverse flying, better equipment and a focus on running an actual airline.

The next year will be very telling in regards to Allegiants real plans. I'd get ahead of the game and get your apps now.

When has this company not played "I have a secret"?

disco inferno
10-20-2018, 07:11 AM
When has this company not played "I have a secret"?
True. But the hiring environment for now and for the foreseeable future at the legacies and elsewhere is highly favorable. Now would be a good time to show your cards. Some of us have an upcoming interview. ;)

CAirBear
10-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Word is, we signed a deal for X number of Buses with (Iím assuming) a middle-man 3rd party company. Well, we arenít the only airline looking to buy used aircraft.

Another airline swooped in and, despite a contract signed by us, outbid us. Said company paid us a ďpenaltyĒ to get out of our deal and now someone has these aircraft. I would say this scenario is likely true and did happen. 🙄

ecam
10-20-2018, 07:45 AM
Potential furlough?

Furlough during the biggest airline hiring boom in 50 years? If they furlough that will be the sign for everyone still here to blow the escape slides. It will mean we are definitely going out of business as an airline because they will never get another pilot worth his salt to come work here and they won't play that card unless the decision is made. And the furloughees will be working at the big 4 or our competitor ULCCs within a few months. Those who wait to see what happens will be their FOs.

Vegaspilot
10-20-2018, 09:52 AM
Well if they truly only want 7.1 pilots per plane and the airframe number gets stuck at 77...thatís a whopping 547 pilots.

Vegaspilot
10-20-2018, 09:55 AM

I remember being told that Andrew Levy told a recurrent class once when asked what the 5 year plan was that they didnít have one. Told them they never looked more than 3-4 months down the road. Class was appalled. Looks like the same mindset.

KC135
10-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Stay optimistic. The airline just doubled in about 2 years and is still managing to grow revenue and asm over 10% during an aggressive transition. There is still going to be over 100 people in the school house until about March/April and it will take a bit to grow the airline into the excess. The hotel isn't taking away from any opportunities from growing the airline since the challenge is all on finding airframes. The 5 year plan was posted, it's about 10% growth of the total fleet each year give or take. While the balance sheet is nowhere near as strong as WN for example, the debt is still relatively conservative with a 6.6X EBIT over payments. Should the hotel fail it will not put the airline at any risk, the tax savings alone on the hotel financing is over 200m over the next 5 years. Wait until summer 2019 before getting disgruntled. Just my 2 cents.

FreshWater
10-20-2018, 06:07 PM
No first officer and/or anyone not holding a significant enough seniority number shouldn't be waiting for anything any longer. Waiting until summer and hoping g4 turns the corner and starts running an airline, instead of constantly battling the pilots. Allegiant management (my guess) just lost probably a little over ten million dollars in settlement to Captain Kinzer’s legal team. That’s how g4 management would rather spend their energies; Drudging swamps for hotels, go-karts and goofy-golf and picking fights with the pilots to convince us we are ‘Travel company’ employees. This isn’t going to change in 6 months.

akulahunter
10-28-2018, 10:18 PM

You first! (As long as you are senior to me, if you are junior, you should definitely stay!)

Last rumor I heard was hiring in June (if it goes that long, I'll owe ecam a drink) and staffing target at just under 8/plane. However, that was based on attrition of 4-5 per month. My thought is that if they truly want to wait until summer to hire AND want to keep manning that low (preventing significant movement), attrition will be significantly higher than 4 or 5 per month. After the last two months of attrition, we are back under the number of pilots we had last November... I don't expect it will slow down if something positive on the hiring front isn't announced soon.

The question is, will they realize their mistake before they are significantly behind the curve? Not hiring for a few months in this environment is a giant negative, we might as well not exist as far as most guys (looking for jobs) see it. Another 6-8 months wait and running thin isn't going to help our cause any...

tom11011
10-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Town hall is tomorrow, should be interesting.

CAirBear
10-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Town hall is tomorrow, should be interesting.

Im ****ed now that it isn't an open Q and A (instead of issuing questions beforehand for a moderator to ask). We woulda raised some hell.

Why we have not struck, especially after the company changing everything about how SmartPref is supposed to work now, is unbelievably unacceptable on every level.

I will wait for "official" communications from said folks, but I'm seriously about done with this BS here.

UltraLow
06-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Any guesses on the rumored new base coming in February?

wilco811
06-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Nashville and New Orleans!

j3cub
06-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Solid source says Columbus and Allentown.

crxpilot
06-05-2019, 09:42 AM

I think your source is pulling your leg.

labbats
06-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Somewhere East of the Mississippi.

What else is new.

skydisaster
06-05-2019, 01:53 PM
My money is on PVU.

LoFly
06-05-2019, 03:15 PM
What else is new.
"Official rumor..."
"Reliable source..."
"XYZ during recurrent said..."
hiring to resume in November.
Sure, sure.

ecam
06-06-2019, 10:57 AM
BLV and USA/JQF

Flight Deck Ape
06-06-2019, 11:24 AM
BLV and USA/JQF

Is that a logical, educated guess or based on some inside knowledge? With the number of departures and cities served from BLV, I donít see how it wonít become a base.

ecam
06-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Is that a logical, educated guess or based on some inside knowledge?

Yep. :cool:

Flight Deck Ape
06-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Yep. :cool:

Well played! 😎

fly1ngdutchman
06-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Any guess how long it would take to get IWA if one were to get hired in the 6-12 months or so?

Coehill
06-07-2019, 09:13 AM
SDF and JQF

crxpilot
06-07-2019, 09:59 AM
CKB and HTS. Allegiant will rule West Virginia!

skydisaster
06-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Any guess how long it would take to get IWA if one were to get hired in the 6-12 months or so?

When hiring stopped, IWA varied between 12 and 24 months to hold the bottom FO spot. I suspect it will settle back into that once hiring resumes. However, I would caution against coming here for the IWA Base. We are currently TDYing multiple FOs out every summer. I have been here for almost 3 years and am not senior enough avoid TDY. The only reason anyone has moved up the seniority list in IWA recently is because guys get tired of the lack of movement and bid to other bases. Even when upgrades resume, there are a list of guys trying to bid back to IWA that have upgraded elsewhere. I am not trying to be discouraging, but you should know what the progression looks like here.

Machaca
06-07-2019, 10:59 AM
When hiring stopped, IWA varied between 12 and 24 months to hold the bottom FO spot. I suspect it will settle back into that once hiring resumes. However, I would caution against coming here for the IWA Base. We are currently TDYing multiple FOs out every summer. I have been here for almost 3 years and am not senior enough avoid TDY. The only reason anyone has moved up the seniority list in IWA recently is because guys get tired of the lack of movement and bid to other bases. Even when upgrades resume, there are a list of guys trying to bid back to IWA that have upgraded elsewhere. I am not trying to be discouraging, but you should know what the progression looks like here.

And to add to that, the VP of Flt ops pretty much said that growth on the west coast will be nil until Mexico flying starts up.

astaz
06-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Any guesses on the rumored new base coming in February?

Letís go wild... PVU and DSM.

jegermeister
06-07-2019, 04:36 PM
And to add to that, the VP of Flt ops pretty much said that growth on the west coast will be nil until Mexico flying starts up.

Which is supposed to happen by the end of this year.

KC135
06-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Tickets for sale by the end of the year is the target, first flight should be Q2 next year.

Treepilot
06-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Letís go wild... PVU and DSM.

PVU will have a new terminal in a couple years, but I feel unlikely about anything before that.
https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/central/provo/new-provo-airport-terminal-sparking-interest-among-residents/article_0321518e-70a9-527e-a02d-468accf2183c.html

astaz
06-07-2019, 08:15 PM
PVU will have a new terminal in a couple years, but I feel unlikely about anything before that.
https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/central/provo/new-provo-airport-terminal-sparking-interest-among-residents/article_0321518e-70a9-527e-a02d-468accf2183c.html

Just seems like an easy choice, considering they were ferrying 6+ airplanes in several times a week this spring into IWA. Would make a lot of sense to park airplanes in PVU, and run routes through IWA/LAX. How many other routes could we succeed in out of there? Hopefully a few, but honestly not sure.

The current terminal is pretty awful though. They would need something temporary if they were going to expand at all.

aviatormjc
06-08-2019, 06:17 AM
How long would it take to hold AVL?

How long would it take to make to $140K as a FO?

What are the current junior bases?

Will there be growth for a possible base at JQF?

KC135
06-08-2019, 02:32 PM
How long would it take to hold AVL?

Possibly right away if youíre in the next new hire class since we have a couple AVL vacancies that could go unfilled since the most junior is bottom 10 in the company. On the flip side it could take years since itís a small 2 plane base and nobody may transfer out.

How long would it take to make to $140K as a FO?

If youíre taking about just flying your line and going home, about 5 years (year 6 pay step 5) but our current contract expires in about 2 years and negotiation starts in 1 year. We have had year 2-3 FOís making more than that but they were hustling.

What are the current junior bases?

GRR, SAV are extremely junior and whatever new bases open early next year will most likely be junior. PGD, PIT, VPS have also been historically junior back when we had movement/hiring. IWA BLI are extremely senior.

Will there be growth for a possible base at JQF?

Absolutely possible for a base even without more growth. Minimun # of departures/week to qualify for a base = 20. JQF currently has 32. You can figure out the short list for the next bases by using this metric.

aviatormjc
06-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Thank you!

ESQ702
06-10-2019, 07:21 PM

A-Town

Yeah boy, that would be sweet. My money is on either Ely or Elko though. Perfect compliments to Vegas.

akulahunter
06-11-2019, 05:10 AM
My money is on SRQ and one of the following: ABE/BNA/BLV/MEM/MCI.

Or something crazy like JAX and JQF.

peaches
06-15-2019, 01:15 AM
A-Town

Yeah boy, that would be sweet. My money is on either Ely or Elko though. Perfect compliments to Vegas.

Iíve heard MDT and ABE are both trying to get it.

astaz
06-15-2019, 03:43 PM
My money is on SRQ and one of the following: ABE/BNA/BLV/MEM/MCI.

Or something crazy like JAX and JQF.

I personally think when the company says ďbaseĒ, itís an airplane base. SRQ is already home to airplanes, and a base for FAs. Itís not a new base. It may be added as a pilot base at some point. I would expect two *new* bases myself.

akulahunter
06-15-2019, 05:13 PM
I personally think when the company says ďbaseĒ, itís an airplane base. SRQ is already home to airplanes, and a base for FAs. Itís not a new base. It may be added as a pilot base at some point. I would expect two *new* bases myself.

Fair enough, but I still think that SRQ will be a base in that timeframe (end 2019/begin 2020). Then ABE and possibly BNA.

HeyImuhPilot
06-16-2019, 02:59 PM
I am interested in Allegiant for the prospect of eventually being home every night, but I am not going to be in a spot where I could pack up shop and move to one of the bases for another year or two.
I am thinking about the virtual base option until then but the only info I can find says that you can be based anywhere and they buy you one space-A roundtrip ticket per month.
Do they pay for your hotel where they domicile you for the month? On average how many off days do you get between your on days? If they do provide your hotel, what are some actual examples of hotels they put you in?
Thanks in advance...

skydisaster
06-16-2019, 03:08 PM
I am interested in Allegiant for the prospect of eventually being home every night, but I am not going to be in a spot where I could pack up shop and move to one of the bases for another year or two.

I am thinking about the virtual base option until then but the only info I can find says that you can be based anywhere and they buy you one space-A roundtrip ticket per month.

Do they pay for your hotel where they domicile you for the month? On average how many off days do you get between your on days? If they do provide your hotel, what are some actual examples of hotels they put you in?

Thanks in advance...

Yes, hotel, one round trip positive space ticket, and per diem are provided each month. You are placed within the seniority of the base that you are in that month for the schedule bid. You are guaranteed to have 6 non-isolated days off. That requirement can be met with 1- 6 day stretch, a 4 day and a 2 day , 2- 3 days, or 3- 2 days.

However, VBD is fairly senior right now. The most junior FO on VBD has been here over 3 years. You will probably hold whatever Base you want before you hold VBD.

Beretta01
06-16-2019, 05:55 PM
Yes, hotel, one round trip positive space ticket, and per diem are provided each month. You are placed within the seniority of the base that you are in that month for the schedule bid. You are guaranteed to have 6 non-isolated days off. That requirement can be met with 1- 6 day stretch, a 4 day and a 2 day , 2- 3 days, or 3- 2 days.

However, VBD is fairly senior right now. The most junior FO on VBD has been here over 3 years. You will probably hold whatever Base you want before you hold VBD.

Not that we've had a lot of vacancy bids lately, but I don't recall any VBD vacancies(or even backfilling) in the last couple of years. Realistically, I would be very hesitant to suggest that a new hire would ever get a VBD award.

9easy
06-16-2019, 08:09 PM
VBD is not currently being backfilled when people bid out of it.. and probably won't be. If it did, it would go senior.

Flystraight
06-17-2019, 06:41 PM
Would it take a long time to hold PIE? Or even be possible to be on reserve at PIE for that matter.

Iím interested in applying now that the hiring window opened back up.

wilco811
06-17-2019, 06:46 PM
Probably not that long to hold PIE. Theyíre building a new terminal there. Itís a super senior base but to hold it should be possible fairly quickly.

Flystraight
06-18-2019, 06:31 AM
Probably not that long to hold PIE. Theyíre building a new terminal there. Itís a super senior base but to hold it should be possible fairly quickly.

Thanks for the info

Beretta01
06-18-2019, 09:14 AM
I donít think insulting any of our own is very appropriate.

Eigr
06-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the info

How about SFB?
Thanks

wilco811
06-18-2019, 10:31 AM
How about SFB?
Thanks

Same as PIE, should be able to get it fairly quickly. The only base that could be a long wait is IWA.

BuckeyeAZ
06-19-2019, 06:48 AM
How long would it take to get based at LAS?

ecam
06-19-2019, 08:14 AM
I don’t think insulting any of our own is very appropriate.

i agree with Beretta01. You guys don't need to be attacking "that person" yet again or any of our fellow pilots for that matter. I think that person already has enough problems with people at this company and I doubt they would be on here posting something so stupid inflammatory and easily identifiable to draw yours and managements attention. Trashing fellow pilots here anonymously because you think they posted something is really cowardly and I doubt that person is even here to see it. Usually that persons comments on the facebook page are well written and thought out even though many of us disagree with their viewpoints. I doubt this moron above is the same person.

Captainbfv
06-19-2019, 08:22 AM
I donít think insulting any of our own is very appropriate.

I donít think the way your profile pic Dog is looking at me is appropriate... itís just CREEPY [emoji1787]

Beretta01
06-19-2019, 08:28 AM
I donít think the way your profile pic Dog is looking at me is appropriate... itís just CREEPY [emoji1787]

It's a Shiba Inu...you can deal with it. 😂

Captainbfv
06-19-2019, 08:38 AM
It's a Shiba Inu...you can deal with it. [emoji23]

My kids always think is so cute... but itís like itís judging me like a tasty dish... ďdo I wanna eat it? Or do I want to have my way with itĒ.... CREEP!

akulahunter
06-19-2019, 10:48 AM
i agree with Beretta01. You guys don't need to be attacking "that person" yet again or any of our fellow pilots for that matter. I think that person already has enough problems with people at this company and I doubt they would be on here posting something so stupid inflammatory and easily identifiable to draw yours and managements attention. Trashing fellow pilots here anonymously because you think they posted something is really cowardly and I doubt that person is even here to see it. Usually that persons comments on the facebook page are well written and thought out even though many of us disagree with their viewpoints. I doubt this moron above is the same person.

Watch out Ecam! That's twice in a year that I have agreed with something you said... I also doubt that the post above was by "that person." Although I disagree with said person's stance on things (I'm not a sky is falling or bring out the pitchforks kinda guy). At at least said person has decent grammar and usually states the reason for said beliefs.

The above post was a poor attempt at trolling (probably by someone who recently left the company), just as we are about to start hiring again. Also, no comment on JP, but EN is a quality dude from my experience. RB ain't bad either. Sadly, peeps took the troll bait.

Friends don't let friends fall for poor trolling.

clemb8
06-20-2019, 08:59 AM
About how long would it be for a new hire to hold FLL?

trickeriche
06-20-2019, 09:29 AM
The vacancy bid that closed yesterday had 2 spots available in FLL, so theoretically, no time.

Direct Law
06-20-2019, 11:22 AM
Anybody know what the interview in Vegas will be like. Sim on the 320 Tech Questions. Do they buy you a ticket to the interview.

skydisaster
06-20-2019, 11:33 AM
Anybody know what the interview in Vegas will be like. Sim on the 320 Tech Questions. Do they buy you a ticket to the interview.

When we stopped interviewing last, it was a sin in the MD80 FTD, logbook review, and panel interview with a chief pilot and a rep from HR. The interview questions were all TMAAT type questions and the question bank on aviationinterviews.com was very accurate.

I donít know if the MD80 FTD is still up and running or not. They will not buy you a ticket to the interview nor cover any expenses.

Migz74
06-22-2019, 06:12 AM
Iím thinking of applying and wondering if Oakland is still a domicile. Also is commuting possible for OAK LAS or LAX? Iíd be flying in from FAT or possibly driving to OAK or LAX. Relocating isnít an option at this point so Iím wondering if Allegiant is worth applying to given my circumstances.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

wilco811
06-22-2019, 06:21 AM
OAK just closed and everybody got displaced as of Sept

skydisaster
06-22-2019, 06:21 AM
Iím thinking of applying and wondering if Oakland is still a domicile. Also is commuting possible for OAK LAS or LAX? Iíd be flying in from FAT or possibly driving to OAK or LAX. Relocating isnít an option at this point so Iím wondering if Allegiant is worth applying to given my circumstances.

OAK is closing as we speak. No commute is easy at any airline, but some are manageable. Some at Allegiant are downright miserable. Since Allegiant does FAT-LAS flight 12 times a week, I would think that would be a fairly manageable commute. Be aware though that since most of our trips start really early or end really late, they are usually only commutable on one end or the other.

LoFly
06-22-2019, 02:44 PM
LAX is drivable from FAT, I've done it for a very brief period. But I was flying 4 day trips, not sure I'd do it on day trips and staying in a crash pad.

KYflyboy
06-24-2019, 09:43 AM
How long might it take for a new hire to get CVG?

Captainbfv
06-25-2019, 01:15 AM

Iíll say youíre already off to a bad start. If you came on right now you would be commuting from somewhere in the east coast or Grand Rapids, on first year pay, with not a very commuter friendly schedule. Just apply elsewhere honestly. Good luck to ya

Captainbfv
06-25-2019, 01:16 AM
How long might it take for a new hire to get CVG?

With upcoming movement and hiring? Iíd say probably 2 years if youíre lucky

42jeff
06-25-2019, 03:04 AM
Been reading through the different threads here. I'm doing my. Phone interview soon and was wondering if I saw correctly that GRR was a fairly easy to get base out of training.

Direct Law
06-25-2019, 03:37 AM
With first year pay and any open time per diem how much can you expect to make year 1 if you hustle a little.

Jetpipe30
06-25-2019, 04:16 AM
Been reading through the different threads here. I'm doing my. Phone interview soon and was wondering if I saw correctly that GRR was a fairly easy to get base out of training.

Yes, GRR should be easy. There are openings they canít fill because not a lot of people want that base yet. Good luck!

LoFly
06-25-2019, 06:46 AM
With first year pay and any open time per diem how much can you expect to make year 1 if you hustle a little.

60-70k
I made about 50k with absolutely zero hustling, mostly sitting reserve, flew about 350 hours.
West coast tho, we chill :)

skydisaster
06-25-2019, 07:01 AM
60-70k

I made about 50k with absolutely zero hustling, mostly sitting reserve, flew about 350 hours.

West coast tho, we chill :)

I think that is fairly optimistic. Min guarantee year one is currently $47k per year. Thatís all that you will make in training (you donít actually get per diem in initial training, so itís less than that after you pay for food). Thatís about 2 months, it will take about another month (unless we are backed up) to get through OE. You will have a composite line with the leftovers for another few months until you consolidate where it is unlikely that you will Break guarantee. You would have to then credit 100 hours a month (when you will probably be on reserve) for the rest of year one to get to $60k.

Direct Law
06-25-2019, 07:13 AM
As a new hire what is the best base to get for open time. Would it be a small base or a big base.

LoFly
06-25-2019, 09:53 AM
I think that is fairly optimistic. Min guarantee year one is currently $47k per year. Thatís all that you will make in training (you donít actually get per diem in initial training, so itís less than that after you pay for food). Thatís about 2 months, it will take about another month (unless we are backed up) to get through OE. You will have a composite line with the leftovers for another few months until you consolidate where it is unlikely that you will Break guarantee. You would have to then credit 100 hours a month (when you will probably be on reserve) for the rest of year one to get to $60k.

Hey you forgot the bonuses!

wilco811
06-25-2019, 11:22 AM
As a new hire what is the best base to get for open time. Would it be a small base or a big base.

I would say go to PGD and GRR

crxpilot
06-25-2019, 05:46 PM

BIG..........

akulahunter
06-25-2019, 06:38 PM

My first full year (with a 10/2 split first/second-year pay) was $59k. That was a couple of years ago, so probably a few hundred more than that with the increased pay rate, if you hustle during the summer.

ecam
07-16-2019, 04:38 AM
Get ready for BNA and ABE to be announced today.

andili61
07-16-2019, 05:00 AM

If they do it, will they bring more new airplanes to those bases? Or, will they take airplanes out of actual bases, shrinking them?

Spevol
07-16-2019, 05:01 AM

What time is the announcement iyo?

Machaca
07-16-2019, 07:11 AM
If they do it, will they bring more new airplanes to those bases? Or, will they take airplanes out of actual bases, shrinking them?

No one knows for sure...pretty stretched to the limit, airframe-wise, as it is. Allegedly we will be getting around 10 a year, ad infinitum. And as for BNA and ABE...also, it hasn't been announced yet, so we are still waiting.

wilco811
07-16-2019, 08:42 AM
BNA and ABE just announced

Beretta01
07-16-2019, 08:52 AM
ďThis fall we anticipate six (6) to eight (8) First Officer new hire classes with 20-24 pilots in each class or more than 100 First Officers.Ē

ďIn addition to previously awarded Upgrades, we anticipate 30-36 additional Upgrade opportunities before the end of the year. Ē

akulahunter
07-16-2019, 10:35 AM

Along with announcing BNA and ABE as new bases, they announced adding additional aircraft in TYS, AVL and GRR.

peaches
07-16-2019, 11:49 AM
What are the chances that ABE will be junior and would it likely be able to be held right after training? Also what is Allegiants history with hiring guys new to 121?

akulahunter
07-16-2019, 11:54 AM
What are the chances that ABE will be junior and would it likely be able to be held right after training? Also what is Allegiants history with hiring guys new to 121?

ABE will probably be junior. Not a ton of people (at least not that I have heard) clamoring to get there. If you are ahead of the wave, getting any of the bases should be fairly easy. If they hire as many as they say, you should get any of the bases (with the exception of the very senior ones) by the end of training.

As far as 121 time goes, it probably depends on what your background is.

Beretta01
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM

I think most would agree that it will likely be very junior and probably so for quite some time.

They have definitely hired part 91k(usually quite experienced)/135 pilots in the past, especially from Ameriflight.

peaches
07-16-2019, 12:24 PM
I think most would agree that it will likely be very junior and probably so for quite some time.

They have definitely hired part 91k(usually quite experienced)/135 pilots in the past, especially from Ameriflight.

Thanks for the info. Local to ABE and currently doing the same style of flying AMF does. 3k hours now Perhaps in a year or two Iíll have non 121 competitive hours.

andili61
07-16-2019, 12:52 PM

What, do you guys believe, are the chances to get any base in Florida for a new hire??

akulahunter
07-16-2019, 02:42 PM
What, do you guys believe, are the chances to get any base in Florida for a new hire??

"ANY" base? Highly likely before the end of training.

A specific base would depend on which one. FLL, VPS, or PGD shouldn't be hard. SFB or PIE/SRQ might be a little harder. However, we have open vacancies right now for PIE (6), FLL (4), PGD (3) and SFB (5). There have been vacancies for FL bases on the last two bids.

Beretta01
07-16-2019, 02:42 PM

Iíd practically guarantee it for the first couple of new hire classes, total crapshoot for the ones after that but Iíd say likely, depending on where your SSN lines up with others in the class....if not, Iíd be willing to bet youíll be able to get back to FL within a couple of months, so long as theyíre running vacancy bids.

EDVPLT
07-16-2019, 07:25 PM
Along with announcing BNA and ABE as new bases, they announced adding additional aircraft in TYS, AVL and GRR.

How senior would you expect BNA to be and when is it set to open? I have about 2,500TT and 300TPIC at my current regional and not even sure if that would give me a call but a BNA base would be awesome as I live there.

9easy
07-16-2019, 07:57 PM
How senior would you expect BNA to be and when is it set to open? I have about 2,500TT and 300TPIC at my current regional and not even sure if that would give me a call but a BNA base would be awesome as I live there.

You will definitely get a call. Better off going to one of the pilot meet-and-greets in the next 3 weeks, it's worth it to nonrev out and back in the same day on your day off.

BNA will probably be attainable but even if it isn't you can always do TYS or AVL and transfer by the time you are done training, or shortly after hopefully. It won't be open til Feb 2020. The last 2-3 spots in every base is always an constant churn, save maybe IWA. With the new flights to IWA hopefully it will grow soon too.

EDVPLT
07-16-2019, 08:15 PM
You will definitely get a call. Better off going to one of the pilot meet-and-greets in the next 3 weeks, it's worth it to nonrev out and back in the same day on your day off.

BNA will probably be attainable but even if it isn't you can always do TYS or AVL and transfer by the time you are done training, or shortly after hopefully. It won't be open til Feb 2020. The last 2-3 spots in every base is always an constant churn, save maybe IWA. With the new flights to IWA hopefully it will grow soon too.

Thanks for the info.

I could attend the Chicago one on the 2nd after a trip and just connect through ORD but I am not sure how that would look with me showing up in uniform over a suit.

EDVPLT
07-16-2019, 08:19 PM
What is reserve like? All short call?

skydisaster
07-16-2019, 08:43 PM
What is reserve like? All short call?

We have long call in the contract, but there is no requirement for the company to use it. So all Reserve is short call with a 90 minute callout unless the base is co-domiciled. Then it is 150 minutes. Currently, SRQ is co-domiciled with PIE. Reserve shifts are 12 hours. There is no airport reserve.

ecam
07-17-2019, 07:43 AM

BNA is going to go very senior. It has been a rumor for a long time and many pilots have been waiting for it. Lots of people from those parts scattered around this place. ABE might become our new most junior base. I bet we have bottom CAs there with 2016-2017 hire dates. FOs will mostly be new hires.

labbats
07-17-2019, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the info.

I could attend the Chicago one on the 2nd after a trip and just connect through ORD but I am not sure how that would look with me showing up in uniform over a suit.

Uniform at meet and greet is perfectly acceptable. Donít worry about that.

Alexander12
07-17-2019, 08:00 AM
BNA is going to go very senior. It has been a rumor for a long time and many pilots have been waiting for it. Lots of people from those parts scattered around this place. ABE might become our new most junior base. I bet we have bottom CAs there with 2016-2017 hire dates. FOs will mostly be new hires.

I agree, also I expect GRR to be fairly junior at all times as well. Just a guess

WhiteMorpheus
07-18-2019, 04:06 AM
I see mention of "churning" happening at many bases, what causes this and is it likely to continue through/after this new hiring wave?

I live in what is currently one of the 2-ship bases and would love to not have to move for my next job unless we just want to move (several other Allegiant bases are also appealing).

khos13
07-18-2019, 07:13 AM
I keep hearing mixed things about 2 bases in particular. I have been told that Austin,TX and Myrtle Beach SC are crew bases. Can someone confirm or deny that they are crew domiciles. Thanks.

wilco811
07-18-2019, 07:26 AM
I keep hearing mixed things about 2 bases in particular. I have been told that Austin,TX and Myrtle Beach SC are crew bases. Can someone confirm or deny that they are crew domiciles. Thanks.

AUS is not a crew base and MYR is just a seasonal base.

skydisaster
07-18-2019, 07:35 AM
I see mention of "churning" happening at many bases, what causes this and is it likely to continue through/after this new hiring wave?

I live in what is currently one of the 2-ship bases and would love to not have to move for my next job unless we just want to move (several other Allegiant bases are also appealing).

People who donít have deep roots or are commuting anyway tend to base hop a lot here when they are on the bottom of the list. You can only be permanently displaced out of a base during a displacement bid. These only happen when the company is downsizing or eliminating a base or during a fleet transition. There are plenty of examples of displacement bids happening here, but in my opinion the company does a good job of reducing headcount in a base when needed by attrition as opposed to displacement.

Chiefs
07-19-2019, 03:18 PM
Hey, curious to how many pilots GRR. How long would it take to have a line and whatís jr CA.

Thanks

Chiefs
07-19-2019, 07:49 PM
Hey, curious to how many pilots GRR. How long would it take to have a line and whatís jr CA.

Thanks

Ugh nevermind saw other thread, thanks

Firefly899
07-20-2019, 10:56 AM
Any thoughts on SAV??? Junior FO wise.

skydisaster
07-20-2019, 11:09 AM
Ugh nevermind saw other thread, thanks

Any thoughts on SAV??? Junior FO wise.

Chiefs found the Base Seniority thread. I bet you can too.

Jc1221
08-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know if Abe is hiring for , i canít find anything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]