Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Are sponsored posts back again?

Ray Red
08-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Rhetorical question I know, but these are pretty lame. I hope Republic gets a refund for their sponsored post showing up in the Alaska sub forum.

nmarconato
08-18-2017, 12:45 PM
Rhetorical question I know, but these are pretty lame. I hope Republic gets a refund for their sponsored post showing up in the Alaska sub forum.

We are working on it.
https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/2413044-post1.html
Thanks for the heads up.

badflaps
08-26-2017, 04:14 AM
Must go.... Must go...To the Biltmore..... in my RV.... now. Must go.......:eek:

nmarconato
08-26-2017, 06:40 AM
Must go.... Must go...To the Biltmore..... in my RV.... now. Must go.......:eek:

Still working on it... bear w/ me please... will be gone for logged in users soon.

nmarconato
09-10-2017, 05:10 PM

Sponsored ads have been taken offline for logged in users again, starting 9/8/2017. Please let me know if that is still an issue. Thank you, and sorry about that. Thank you.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1