Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Companies with jets

kalungs
08-18-2017, 06:34 PM
what other companies are there with their private jets? (Nike, Under Armour, Disney, Coca Cola, Walmart, etc.) I am definitely more interested in corporate world over the airlines. Was just wondering what possible gigs I could maybe land in the future.

galaxy flyer
08-18-2017, 06:41 PM
There's a ton--about 12,000 active business jets in the US. Look at the NBAA, EJM or Jet Aviation career websites. ProPilotWorld is also very good.

Not just corporations, either. High Net Worth Individuals, Private Equity firms, etc all have jets nowadays.

GF

kalungs
08-18-2017, 06:50 PM
There's a ton--about 12,000 active business jets in the US. Look at the NBAA, EJM or Jet Aviation career websites. ProPilotWorld is also very good.

Not just corporations, either. High Net Worth Individuals, Private Equity firms, etc all have jets nowadays.

GF

thanks! I just recently got my single engine commercial, so I'm finally able to research seriously.

galaxy flyer
08-18-2017, 07:15 PM
To have a reasonable selection of positions, you'll need to be in a major city or on the coasts. Yes, darn near every town has a jet operator, but that might be the only flying job in the county. Lots of opportunities in NYC, BOS, ATL, HOU, DAL, LAX, SEA, SHC, etc.

GF

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1