Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : AME in Maui

Maui73driver
08-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi does anyone have a good AME in Maui for a 1st class Medical.
An Oahu AME would work too.
Thanks in advance.

Richbv
08-20-2017, 01:06 PM
BTW Do you commute to Maui? How is it?what acft you think is gonna be the best to commute to Maui taking into account the 321s? Thanks!

Maui73driver
08-20-2017, 01:21 PM
BTW Do you commute to Maui? How is it?what acft you think is gonna be the best to commute to Maui taking into account the 321s? Thanks!

Hi I just moved to Maui a few months ago. I was hoping some of my Hawaiian airlines brothers and sisters would have the scoop on a AME. I do commute but It's to SFO for another airline.
Mahalo

Moonwolf
08-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Hi does anyone have a good AME in Maui for a 1st class Medical.
An Oahu AME would work too.
Thanks in advance.

Dr. Ray Mayron just started a few months ago, seems like a good guy, office in wailea.

Moonwolf
08-20-2017, 02:23 PM

Commute from Maui sucks. Don't do it.

Maui73driver
08-20-2017, 03:21 PM
Dr. Ray Mayron just started a few months ago, seems like a good guy, office in wailea.

Thanks I'll look him up. I'm just in Kihei so that would be perfect.