Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ATP-CTP Course Provided

pilot4545
08-21-2017, 05:39 PM
Hi there,

I am a Canadian pilot who recently converted my commercial license to an FAA commercial. I have the time required to do the ATP but lack the CTP course. Does anyone have experience in how Compass provides this to you? Also, I see that you need 100 hrs night time for an FAA ATP, for a Canadian ATPL 25 of those 100 need to be PIC XC, is this true for the ATP as well? Thanks for the help

TillerTemptress
08-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Compass will send you off to an ATP CTP class before you start, basically. No idea on your other question, try a pilot recruiter maybe?

Twin Wasp
08-22-2017, 03:26 AM
Or just look up the reg, 61.159(a)(5)(ii).

Ok, I'm feeling nice this morning. It says you need 25 hours night PIC.

Huma
06-17-2018, 07:29 PM
Hello
I am converting my caa ATPL into FAA ATPL. I am looking for b777 simulator partner . If anyone interested please contact me . I ll do this course in Miami from panam flight academy. Thank u .

BobbyLeeSwagger
06-17-2018, 07:49 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2ceygw.jpg

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1