Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Passrider outage?

Qotsaautopilot
08-28-2017, 06:07 AM
Anyone having trouble with passrider.com? I put in my search criteria and nothing happens, not even a page that says no results

CAirBear
08-28-2017, 06:36 AM
Anyone having trouble with passrider.com? I put in my search criteria and nothing happens, not even a page that says no results

Are you using your phone and viewing the mobile version of the site? Last night the mobile version did exactly as you described.

I went back and used the desktop version and it worked.

badflaps
08-28-2017, 06:40 AM
I think he is having some real difficulties with the web site. (Kerwin)

Qotsaautopilot
08-28-2017, 07:56 AM
Are you using your phone and viewing the mobile version of the site? Last night the mobile version did exactly as you described.

I went back and used the desktop version and it worked.

That worked thanks.

CAirBear
08-28-2017, 11:03 AM
That worked thanks.

No problem! Glad to hear. It's an invaluable site.

toolowterrain
08-28-2017, 12:53 PM
I was just thinking that it's the only website were I seriously wouldn't mind sending a few bucks to. Its invaluable to me.

detpilot
08-29-2017, 12:17 PM
Get a flight tracking app. Much better... I use flight view (android)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Phuz
09-03-2017, 04:58 PM
stafftraveler (app) does pretty much the same thing and you can request loads including nonrev counts. I'm not even trying to get referral points.. its just good.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1