Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Commuter policy

FLightle
09-26-2017, 05:26 PM
What is the commuter policy at Air Wisconsin? I'm considering applying and need to know more information. I would be selecting the ORD base or bidding for it when possible. There are tangibles about the various regional commuting policies / ease of commute that I can't really grasp because I haven't lived the life. How does Air Wisc rate compare with other regionals for commuters?

Squibs
09-26-2017, 08:47 PM
What is the commuter policy at Air Wisconsin? I'm considering applying and need to know more information. I would be selecting the ORD base or bidding for it when possible. There are tangibles about the various regional commuting policies / ease of commute that I can't really grasp because I haven't lived the life. How does Air Wisc rate compare with other regionals for commuters?

Our commuter policy is as follows:

"The commuting pilot will have one original and one back-up
flight to his domicile, the first of which must be scheduled to
arrive at least two (2) hours prior to the check-in time for the
trip in question, and the second must be scheduled to arrive
at least one-half (0.5) hour prior to check-in time."

Flights may be on any carrier that participates in CASS (including FEDEX/UPS). I recommend using passrider.com to check your preferred departure airport to see if this would work for you.

FLightle
09-27-2017, 09:57 AM
Thank you.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1