Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Recruiting No Contact

Lytechop
09-28-2017, 08:59 AM
Apparently Compass Recruiting has noticed certain triggers that cause applicants to not show from the airline apps feed. ( i.e., if the passport section is not filled out properly, or is expired), they can not see the applicant. Another is the social security number. (Realizing that some people do not like to give this out). If that is missing, it assumes the applicant is not legal to work in the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VIRotate
09-28-2017, 10:06 PM
Apparently Compass Recruiting has noticed certain triggers that cause applicants to not show from the airline apps feed. ( i.e., if the passport section is not filled out properly, or is expired), they can not see the applicant. Another is the social security number. (Realizing that some people do not like to give this out). If that is missing, it assumes the applicant is not legal to work in the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great info. Thanks for the heads up!

Firebird
09-29-2017, 01:54 PM
This happened to me so beware!!!

mpet
09-30-2017, 01:49 PM
So this is why Edwin never made it to compass...

morerightrudder
09-30-2017, 02:22 PM
Good advice. Also make sure all your Yes/No questions are answered. Got no response for two months. Went back into my Airline Apps and realized I hadn't answered one of the questions, so I answered it. Got an email to call for interview literally within an hour.

VIRotate
09-30-2017, 02:35 PM
So this is why Edwin never made it to compass...

Donít give him that much credit. He got a TBNT. Though I donít believe heís old enough to work for a regional. Has the personality of a 12 year old. Itís safe to say he will never make it through a major interview and that helps me sleep easy at night.

LimaKilo
09-30-2017, 10:18 PM
Donít give him that much credit. He got a TBNT. Though I donít believe heís old enough to work for a regional. Has the personality of a 12 year old. Itís safe to say he will never make it through a major interview and that helps me sleep easy at night.

So much YES to this comment

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1