Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Perone Leather Jackets...

Kapitanleutnant
09-30-2017, 08:19 PM
Received mine a week ago... sleeves come down to the end of my fingertips!! No idea how they made that mistake.

Have called them twice only to get a recording to leave a message which I did twice. 4 days later still no reply.

Any ideas as to how to proceed here.... ?

Thx.

Kap

ROFF
09-30-2017, 08:42 PM
This may be your least painful option.

Burton78
09-30-2017, 10:24 PM
This may be your least painful option.

Ha. Priceless. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiredSoul
10-01-2017, 03:26 AM
You have short stubby arms...nobody can help you.
Thatís it.

Skyward
10-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Speaking of leather jackets... does southwest provide new hires with uniform pieces and leather jacket, or is any of that out of pocket expense?

Sqwk7700
10-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Speaking of leather jackets... does southwest provide new hires with uniform pieces and leather jacket, or is any of that out of pocket expense?

All uniform expenses are out of pocket.

RJSAviator76
10-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Received mine a week ago... sleeves come down to the end of my fingertips!! No idea how they made that mistake.

Have called them twice only to get a recording to leave a message which I did twice. 4 days later still no reply.

Any ideas as to how to proceed here.... ?

Thx.

Kap

ROFF ain't wrong. Dealing with Perone is like pulling teeth. HORRIBLE customer service/response!

I did love my jacket though... they nailed it.

Sorry you had a problem with them.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1