Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : AF Flight Pay Bump?

AFSOCFlyr
10-03-2017, 07:34 AM
I saw that the new cap on flight pay is $1,000/mo as of Oct 1 but I haven't seen any information on how it is being implemented (charts, etc). Has anyone heard any details? Thanks

BFMthisA10
10-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Post on FB Fighter page said it was sent to DFAS for October implementation. If effective, it should show up as a bump in your mid-Oct pay. We'll find out in a few days when that hits MyPay.

Avidflyer9AF
11-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Enlisted Fliers got a 50% increase on Oct 1st. I'm up to $600 a month now after 6000+ hrs and 19 years experience....:rolleyes:

crewdawg
11-27-2017, 03:15 PM
I talked to my local finance shop about this today. She said that the AD guys and AGRs have been taken care of and should be getting the correct pay. I checked with a few of the full timers and they have been getting the new pay rates.

If you're a part-timer or someone that's on & off temp orders (ADOS, etc...), that the fix is still in the works. They're getting updates weekly from NGB. She stated that when the fix is implemented, they're hoping it will automatically back pay your flight pay starting at FY18. If not, that they would have to do so some kind of special fix, but that it would be back payed.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1