Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Tea Kettle in Airbus Cockpit

ReadyRsv
10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Hi All,
I enjoy nice coffee and would love to hook up a little electric tea kettle to boil my water vs that crap that comes out of the belly of the jet.

Has anyone tried this and lived? Cafe fifi?

....Come to think of it a george forman grill would be cool too, for those long transcons... But that's another thread.

Flyingphi
10-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Good luck finding a tso'd tea kettle. We had some peeps at JetBlue cooking pasta..

2StgTurbine
10-13-2017, 01:39 PM
You might want to ask this in the Virgin America section... so I hear.

ShyGuy
10-13-2017, 01:41 PM
You might want to ask this in the Virgin America section... so I hear.

You mean jetBlue

awax
10-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Tea pot? Sheesh, Go Crock Pot or Go Home.

crazyjaydawg
10-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Tea pot? Sheesh, Go Crock Pot or Go Home.

Deep frier>crock pot

Only in light chop or less.

ReadyRsv
10-13-2017, 03:05 PM
A crispy Chilť Relleno would be perfect halfway home on a redeye.

dingo222
10-13-2017, 03:48 PM
I thought " coffee, tea, or me " belonged to the cougar Fa that met the tray table weight limits? Boy how times have changed....

Bozo the pilot
10-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Hi All,
I enjoy nice coffee and would love to hook up a little electric tea kettle to boil my water vs that crap that comes out of the belly of the jet.

Has anyone tried this and lived? Cafe fifi?

....Come to think of it a george forman grill would be cool too, for those long transcons... But that's another thread.

Just get a mobile Nespresso

Hetman
10-13-2017, 06:26 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdrh2.img.digitalriver. com%2FDRHM%2FStorefront%2FCompany%2Fpmistanley%2Fi mages%2Fproduct%2Fdetail%2FStanley-Classic-Vacuum-Insulated-thermos-Bottle-1.1qt-Hammertone-Green.jpg&sp=093f9ebcb942e845aaa7ac716f732600

Dolphinflyer
10-13-2017, 09:11 PM
There is a little electrical computation regarding amps,volts and watts.

Right from the start there is a wee bit more draw than a cellphone charger that you might think about before plugging in.

sailingfun
10-14-2017, 04:13 AM
I think this is a early April fools thread. Nobody is going to plug a heating element into a cockpit outlet.

Skypilotsv1984
10-14-2017, 04:17 AM
I think this is a early April fools thread. Nobody is going to plug a heating element into a cockpit outlet.

I wouldn't be so sure about that sadly.

Vital Signs
10-14-2017, 04:49 AM
Common sense evaluation not part of the hiring process?

NoDeskJob
10-14-2017, 05:15 AM

Pretty sure some airlines allow computer/iPad to be plugged in, and they can overheat/catch fire.
Just playing devils advocate as a person who loves fresh coffee. :p

sailingfun
10-14-2017, 05:21 AM
Pretty sure some airlines allow computer/iPad to be plugged in, and they can overheat/catch fire.

They draw way less amps then anything with a heating element.

FAAFlyer
10-14-2017, 06:01 AM
https://www.zojirushi.com/app/product/smkc

The 16oz model is the one I bought from Amazon, it'll keep coffee hot for 8+ hours. Buy a good cup of starbucks or whatever, lock the cup and throw it in your flight bag. 5 hours later during your redeye pop it open and it's just as fresh as when you bought it.

You can find them on amazon for around $23 or so.

Dolphinflyer
10-14-2017, 06:15 AM

12 watt IPad charger vs a 1200 watt tea kettle.

Sounds like a great idea. :cool:

qball
10-14-2017, 06:57 AM

Hey. We have our big leather gloves.
No worries

labbats
10-14-2017, 07:00 AM
https://www.zojirushi.com/app/product/smkc

The 16oz model is the one I bought from Amazon, it'll keep coffee hot for 8+ hours. Buy a good cup of starbucks or whatever, lock the cup and throw it in your flight bag. 5 hours later during your redeye pop it open and it's just as fresh as when you bought it.

You can find them on amazon for around $23 or so.

Preheat it with hot water for a few minutes and it will last even longer.

While few of us are exactly by the book, it seems common sense to simply follow the rules so as not to adjust for a line check. Would you plug in a coffee maker on a line check?

ColdWhiskey
10-14-2017, 10:03 AM
Ever since the ovens were removed from all the airplanes at my airline (for weight savings), I have heard of multiple employees bringing a mini personal portable oven, such as a HotLogic unit that costs about $39 at Amazon.

They are the size of a small lunch box, and surely could be used to heat water. It is basically just a small electric hot plate in an insulated soft sided cooler. For that matter, Amazon has small personal hot plates in the $20 range.

Do I approve? I'm not sure, but the flight deck sure smelled good as my flying partner's meal warmed during the flight.

NoDeskJob
10-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Ok all. I guess bad idea.
I did barely pass Electrical Engineering at college. :/ :p

shreddykreuger
10-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Ever since the ovens were removed from all the airplanes at my airline (for weight savings), I have heard of multiple employees bringing a mini personal portable oven, such as a HotLogic unit that costs about $39 at Amazon.

They are the size of a small lunch box, and surely could be used to heat water. It is basically just a small electric hot plate in an insulated soft sided cooler. For that matter, Amazon has small personal hot plates in the $20 range.

Do I approve? I'm not sure, but the flight deck sure smelled good as my flying partner's meal warmed during the flight.

Iíve seen this several times as well. It takes a while to heat the food up, I donít think these things have enough juice to boil water.

Std Deviation
10-14-2017, 10:48 AM
The only way to go is a George Foreman Grill. Fits in the compartment next to the FO and plugs in near the circuit breakers in the Airbus. On a transcon I marinate raw chicken from a slaughter house in Queens with packets of lemon juice and honey I get free from the coffee shop at JFK. Two hours is good (use the trash bag provided by inflight).

We recently installed hot mitts for the purpose of moving PEDs that catch fire. I use those to flip the chicken after 10 minutes. The medical kit has a surgical blade for slicing in a diagonal pattern. I crumble up cheez its and place on top for garnish and added flavor.

Delish!

80ktsClamp
10-14-2017, 11:42 AM
I seriously can't believe what I've read in this thread.

...on an upcoming episode of Air Disaster...

Std Deviation
10-14-2017, 11:56 AM

I’ve observed more than a few CAs flying with electric heating elements to make hot beverages. I can only imagine what the FAs are doing. I did find a curling iron plugged in once.

ReadyRsv
10-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Looks like the dream of a mid-flight espresso is dead.

Salukipilot4590
10-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Just bring a whole portable range and kitchen set while you're at it! BOOM seniority list Emeril Lagasse! Done and done!

Qotsaautopilot
10-14-2017, 04:15 PM

I can. 6+ hr narrow body flights without a hot meal or no meal at all at half of the airlines. Potable water that regularly tests positive for all kinds of bacteria.

Hossharris
10-14-2017, 04:44 PM
http://www.backcountrygear.com/flash-java-kit.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudSW47Lx1gIV3LrACh3EJg0 WEAQYAiABEgIUTPD_BwE

Quick and easy

sailingfun
10-14-2017, 05:04 PM
I can. 6+ hr narrow body flights without a hot meal or no meal at all at half of the airlines. Potable water that regularly tests positive for all kinds of bacteria.

Get a better contract and buy a thermos. Don't plug electrical heating elements into the cockpit plugs.

ShyGuy
10-14-2017, 05:51 PM

We still don't know what happened to the Egyptian A320 out of CDG to CAI. The Egyptians claim bomb, but the French are saying they were looking closely at footage of the aircraft pushing back at the gate with the FO's iPad and iPhone placed right under the FO windshield. If you touch that, it's usually pretty hot when the sun is around.

KillingMeSmalls
10-14-2017, 05:53 PM
I found one that is TSO approved.

How To Make Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken | Kitchn (http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-slow-cooker-general-tsos-chicken-249768)

Vital Signs
10-14-2017, 06:16 PM
http://www.backcountrygear.com/flash-java-kit.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIudSW47Lx1gIV3LrACh3EJg0 WEAQYAiABEgIUTPD_BwE

Quick and easy

Is there a maximum number of the gas canisters approved for use in the cockpit? Maybe keep them stored next to the tea kettle. :cool:

Broncofan
10-14-2017, 06:25 PM

Agreed.. sounds like a really bad idea.

myoface
10-14-2017, 06:31 PM
This is epic. Please let us know when you choose to use such a device so that Nonrevs can get the F off the plane.

Thank you.

ReadyRsv
10-14-2017, 06:36 PM
Best thing I saw was a guy made his own healthy meals and just gave them to the FAs to cook for him instead of his crew meals. mmmm Lasagna.

badflaps
10-14-2017, 07:09 PM
The girls were always very good to us and heated the peanuts.

80ktsClamp
10-14-2017, 07:17 PM

"Our contract sucks, and flying is boring... let's see if we can start an in flight fire."

450knotOffice
10-14-2017, 09:27 PM
12 watt IPad charger vs a 1200 watt tea kettle.

Sounds like a great idea. :cool:

lol!!

Filler

450knotOffice
10-14-2017, 09:40 PM
The only way to go is a George Foreman Grill. Fits in the compartment next to the FO and plugs in near the circuit breakers in the Airbus. On a transcon I marinate raw chicken from a slaughter house in Queens with packets of lemon juice and honey I get free from the coffee shop at JFK. Two hours is good (use the trash bag provided by inflight).

We recently installed hot mitts for the purpose of moving PEDs that catch fire. I use those to flip the chicken after 10 minutes. The medical kit has a surgical blade for slicing in a diagonal pattern. I crumble up cheez its and place on top for garnish and added flavor.

Delish!

Hahahaha!!! Omg! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

I can't stop laughing at this thread. The last two pages have been hilarious. Well done, folks! 😜

trip
10-14-2017, 09:41 PM
Unbelievable, SMH.

Qotsaautopilot
10-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Get a better contract and buy a thermos. Don't plug electrical heating elements into the cockpit plugs.

I don't-
some of you guys need to lighten up. I'm pretty the OP was trolling you up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. Where I work the contract does suck (we're working on it), but I'm sure I can swing a thermos. Doesn't solve the meal issue. The no first class airlines are never going to have hot meals because there are no ovens. And let's face it with narrow body flying getting longer and longer it's no surprise guys are finding ways to avoid eating blue chips, pretzels, and cheezits as a meal.

Qotsaautopilot
10-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Unbelievable, SMH.

Page 5 and you still haven't gotten the joke

Broncofan
10-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Page 5 and you still haven't gotten the joke

In all fairness I think it's about 50/50 joking and not joking. I've heard of, and seen some of this stuff happen.

at6d
10-15-2017, 07:23 AM
"Man that was a tasty meal. Go ahead and put all the breakers back in so we can get the gear and flaps working again."

trip
10-15-2017, 07:52 AM
Reminds me of the 747 charters for Hajji, goat sacrifice and open BBQ grills in back.

Ar Pilot
10-15-2017, 09:33 AM
You guys are doing it wrong.

Ed Force One
10-15-2017, 11:29 AM
The Airbus Cockpit is pretty big. Iffen you don't have a jumpseater, you can get both a meal and dessert with this little all-in-one setup. Best done below 10,000 feet so you can crack a window for the smoke. You know, the same way you make it safe to smoke with a baby in the car.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/46/1c/16/461c16357d8cf299c717184f617a6934.jpg

AC560
10-15-2017, 01:51 PM
I have run my waffle maker a couple of times but canít keep the breaker in. Anyone know a good way to easily bypass the breaker and hook directly to the bus bar?

Lemon Jello
10-15-2017, 02:23 PM
If you must cook, consider the Cornballer!

jcountry
10-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Punking APC with a tea kettle tail!

Props!!

Outdoors
10-15-2017, 07:59 PM

Delish!

So funny, well done!

joepilot
10-16-2017, 07:49 AM
Use a small charcoal grill. The oxygen mask on Emergency works great to get the charcoal going.

Joe

tomgoodman
10-16-2017, 12:30 PM
The early 727s had no electricity, but there was a little steam line from the boiler to the S/O panel: tea, espresso, hot soup....:D

TransWorld
10-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Use a small charcoal grill. The oxygen mask on Emergency works great to get the charcoal going.

Joe

Make my steak medium rare.

Dolphinflyer
10-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Make my steak medium rare.

Use that FA warming oven somebody mentioned to slow cook a Filet to 125F then hit it with a nice butane cigar torch for a good exterior crust.

Perfect reverse sear. (If you haven't heard the term, you don't know what you're missing).

grnclvrs
10-17-2017, 05:31 AM
Heard of a guy that packed a Keurig Mini on an MD80.

TCASTESTOK
10-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Found these gems on another site

I gotta say, this one cracked me up. Our system chief just sent an email to the pilots telling us that although it isn't expressly prohibited in the FOM, we cannot cook in the flight deck. Yep. We had at least one pilot who brought a portable oven on board to cook his meals in flight.

Anyone else ever heard of doing this?

HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EC7XJ00/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6aArzbJ9GP719

I Could just see billy mays in a infomerical for some portable grill or oven saying HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE COCKPIT CROCKPOT. IT EVEN COOKS AT 40 THOUSAND FEET IN THE AIR!! Just put it on the jumpseat, plug it in, and in just minutes you can enjoy a plane cooked meal just like you would at home. It easily plugs into the 110v power outlet in your in cockpit power system. With enough food for all the flights you fly you will save hundreds on food and never buy airport food again!!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!! ORDER NOW and ill include the minimums mini fridge!!! Small enough to stow under the jumpseat while large enough to store all your favorite drinks. Just put it under the jumpseat and plug it into the 110v power outlet in your cockpit. For airbus flyers it even comes with a european LEMO adapter which you plug into the jumpseat headset jack for power. With minimal power draw and a LEMO adapter you can enjoy a cold minifridge up front while the folks in back say WE HAVE NO GALLEY POWER!! BOTH the cockpit crockpot and the minimums minifridge are STCd/TSOd and approved for flight. If needed, our customer service staff can get your airline an FOM exemption for in cockpit use. So order today and enjoy a tasty in flight meal tomorrow!!

https://forums.jetcareers.com/attachments/img_0742-jpg.39571/

Its a new show of his called Outstations, Domiciles, and Layovers.
Ok now what your gonna wanna do it plug in the oven, now this takes ALOT of power when you use it so we will need to run it off the APU generator. Just like a campfire only instead of a fire its an APU driven oven and instead of sticks and kindling its Jet A. It preheated during sterile so by the time we get to FL320 that chicken will be ready to serve. And for descent we have a lemon meringue pie which should be ready by the time we hit TOD.

http://i.imgur.com/D46bgPA.png

Its the new smoke generator in the sims. Instead of an inflight fire, the cake gets overbaked and starts smoking sending sweet sugar fumes into the cockpit. The only way to put it out is to use a extinguisher on it. Also DONT try to change the lightbulb heating element as you may burn your hand and it triggers the "electrical arcing in the cockpit" LOFT scenario.

MrBojangles
10-17-2017, 04:10 PM
we used to use these in boy scouts back in the day
Emergency Fuel Tablets - 24 Per Box - My Patriot Supply (http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/Emergency_Fuel_Tablets_p/z_fueltablets.htm?Click=289615&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsbj98PD41gIVhEOGCh171QpsEAQYASAB EgL6wfD_BwE)

TheRaven
10-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Recently flew with a guy who packs a small propane grill with the gas cylinder and all.....we crossed 50W headed to Madrid and he starts grilling steaks....best trip ever. He said he used to use charcoal, but this setup was lighter.

bigboeings
10-18-2017, 09:57 AM
Found these gems on another site

I gotta say, this one cracked me up. Our system chief just sent an email to the pilots telling us that although it isn't expressly prohibited in the FOM, we cannot cook in the flight deck. Yep. We had at least one pilot who brought a portable oven on board to cook his meals in flight.

Anyone else ever heard of doing this?

HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EC7XJ00/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6aArzbJ9GP719

I Could just see billy mays in a infomerical for some portable grill or oven saying HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE COCKPIT CROCKPOT. IT EVEN COOKS AT 40 THOUSAND FEET IN THE AIR!! Just put it on the jumpseat, plug it in, and in just minutes you can enjoy a plane cooked meal just like you would at home. It easily plugs into the 110v power outlet in your in cockpit power system. With enough food for all the flights you fly you will save hundreds on food and never buy airport food again!!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!! ORDER NOW and ill include the minimums mini fridge!!! Small enough to stow under the jumpseat while large enough to store all your favorite drinks. Just put it under the jumpseat and plug it into the 110v power outlet in your cockpit. For airbus flyers it even comes with a european LEMO adapter which you plug into the jumpseat headset jack for power. With minimal power draw and a LEMO adapter you can enjoy a cold minifridge up front while the folks in back say WE HAVE NO GALLEY POWER!! BOTH the cockpit crockpot and the minimums minifridge are STCd/TSOd and approved for flight. If needed, our customer service staff can get your airline an FOM exemption for in cockpit use. So order today and enjoy a tasty in flight meal tomorrow!!

https://forums.jetcareers.com/attachments/img_0742-jpg.39571/

Its a new show of his called Outstations, Domiciles, and Layovers.
Ok now what your gonna wanna do it plug in the oven, now this takes ALOT of power when you use it so we will need to run it off the APU generator. Just like a campfire only instead of a fire its an APU driven oven and instead of sticks and kindling its Jet A. It preheated during sterile so by the time we get to FL320 that chicken will be ready to serve. And for descent we have a lemon meringue pie which should be ready by the time we hit TOD.

http://i.imgur.com/D46bgPA.png

Its the new smoke generator in the sims. Instead of an inflight fire, the cake gets overbaked and starts smoking sending sweet sugar fumes into the cockpit. The only way to put it out is to use a extinguisher on it. Also DONT try to change the lightbulb heating element as you may burn your hand and it triggers the "electrical arcing in the cockpit" LOFT scenario.

😂😂😂😂 too funny!

coopervane
10-21-2017, 07:56 PM
I have run my waffle maker a couple of times but canít keep the breaker in. Anyone know a good way to easily bypass the breaker and hook directly to the bus bar?

Maybe a little drop of super glue? Keep at sum ***** in?

Or some gorilla tape......tape it in permanent like?

TCASTESTOK
10-22-2017, 10:23 AM
Maybe a little drop of super glue? Keep at sum ***** in?

Or some gorilla tape......tape it in permanent like?

If the breaker is popping its for a reason. If you plug in the waffle maker and tape the breaker closed it will cause a fire. Do you want the NTSB report to say "A wafflemaker was found in the cockpit plugged into an outlet with the circuit breaker taped closed. The breaker did not pop as heard on the CVR as other breakers popped during the onboard fire."

dmeg13021
10-22-2017, 11:00 AM
Iíve found if you plug in an additional electric fan to cool off the taped-in circuit breaker, works just fine.

Sputnik
10-22-2017, 12:42 PM
If the breaker is popping its for a reason. If you plug in the waffle maker and tape the breaker closed it will cause a fire. Do you want the NTSB ...

Might wanna recheck that sarcasm detector

Kiwi123
10-22-2017, 04:38 PM
This thread's taken out Jump Seat Stories as my new Favorite. I'm standing by for the new hit Reality Cable Show - "Flight Deck Kitchen."

TransWorld
10-22-2017, 05:54 PM
This thread's taken out Jump Seat Stories as my new Favorite. I'm standing by for the new hit Reality Cable Show - "Flight Deck Kitchen."

The Food Network is always looking for new ideas. Send it in, you may get lucky and it will be hosted by Alton Brown!

TCASTESTOK
10-24-2017, 09:10 AM
The Food Network is always looking for new ideas. Send it in, you may get lucky and it will be hosted by Alton Brown!

Nah Guy Fieri would be better suited to host it. And Gordon Ramsey could host the UK version of the show.

skywatch
10-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Recently flew with a guy who packs a small propane grill with the gas cylinder and all.....we crossed 50W headed to Madrid and he starts grilling steaks....best trip ever. He said he used to use charcoal, but this setup was lighter.

I like to fire up one of these babies on the glare shield. Who says you cannot have a hot meal without a stove? And plugging in a hot plate could be dangerous.

https://www.amazon.com/Heater-Meals-Zesty-Potatoes-12-Ounce/dp/B002B8SV2S#customerReviews

bamike
10-24-2017, 11:42 AM

Open flame on the flight deck to cook steak?! You've gotta be kidding...

Std Deviation
10-24-2017, 12:55 PM

But how does he smoke brisket without charcoal? I find if you shove the grill inside the PBE it leaves a nice smoke ring after about 6 hrs. Ready by the time you get to Madrid. I know, commuting with a 35 lb bag of charcoal is a hassle but saving my per diem makes up for it.

badflaps
10-24-2017, 12:56 PM

You ought to see the picnic table and drink cooler.

Std Deviation
10-24-2017, 01:03 PM
You ought to see the picnic table and drink cooler.

Next heíll tell us that opening the outflow valve to raise cabin altitude to get my roux to thicken faster is a bad idea. Culinary police...

Skypilotsv1984
10-24-2017, 01:55 PM

How else would you cook it? Electric grill? No thanks.

TheRaven
10-24-2017, 02:10 PM

Would I kid you? He puts down Aluminum foil to keep things safe, and even keeps the fire extinguisher and PBE ready to go in case he gets flare-up. I suggested going down into the avionics compartment due to the increased ventilation down there, but was over ruled. Next week I'm bringing a propane-fired deep fryer so we can start perfecting a turkey recipe for Thanksgiving.....we're gonna feed the whole plane.

Viperstick
10-24-2017, 05:19 PM
Would I kid you? He puts down Aluminum foil to keep things safe, and even keeps the fire extinguisher and PBE ready to go in case he gets flare-up. I suggested going down into the avionics compartment due to the increased ventilation down there, but was over ruled. Next week I'm bringing a propane-fired deep fryer so we can start perfecting a turkey recipe for Thanksgiving.....we're gonna feed the whole plane.

Take this for what it's worth, but flew with a jumpseater who claimed to know someone who used to fly for a Middle East carrier. He said during a flight during the peak of Hajj season, the crew smelled something strange. The capt told the f/o to go back and check it out. He found some gentlemen roasting a goat on an asbestos blanket. Said it tasted pretty good.

I have seen first hand people carrying chickens under their arms before boarding their flight in Islamabad International...

TransWorld
10-24-2017, 06:08 PM
I have seen first hand people carrying chickens under their arms before boarding their flight in Islamabad International...

Chickens are nothing. Common in Central America on those DC-3s that still fly.

What gets my goat (no pun intended) is not so much the reaction I get from my emotional support lion I bring on board. It is the double take of the FO when I bring my seeing eye dog on board.:eek:

After this diversion off the rails, you may now return to the Food Channel competition on the flight deck.

badflaps
10-24-2017, 07:12 PM
There was a Hajj 1011 that made an emergency landing due to onboard fire. Many died when the doors wouldn't open.

tom11011
10-24-2017, 07:26 PM

It's either this or crew meals.

jcountry
10-25-2017, 04:39 AM
Chickens are nothing. Common in Central America on those DC-3s that still fly.

What gets my goat (no pun intended) is not so much the reaction I get from my emotional support lion I bring on board. It is the double take of the FO when I bring my seeing eye dog on board.:eek:

After this diversion off the rails, you may now return to the Food Channel competition on the flight deck.

Iíve got an emotional support honey badger.

Good thing is he eats whatever I feed him.

Honey badger donít care. Honey badger donít give a ****.