Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : SWA parking ATL

Axelson
10-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a class date with SWA and am wondering what those of you that commute from ATL do for parking. What deals are out there? What are the costs?

Thanks in Advance!

Citrus Fruit
10-19-2017, 09:07 AM
ATL employee parking is $56 a month payroll deducted. The lot is off of I285 at Clark Howell Rd. Busses run every 10 mins to both main terminal and F concourse international. Flight crews usually take the F concourse bus as it's only 5 min ride. Some like The Parking Spot 2 as well. I tried this but think the employee lot is better and faster. Cheers and welcome aboard!!!

Axelson
10-19-2017, 09:35 AM
ATL employee parking is $56 a month payroll deducted. The lot is off of I285 at Clark Howell Rd. Busses run every 10 mins to both main terminal and F concourse international. Flight crews usually take the F concourse bus as it's only 5 min ride. Some like The Parking Spot 2 as well. I tried this but think the employee lot is better and faster. Cheers and welcome aboard!!!
thank you so much and thank you for the info!!
so looking forward to it

Citrus Fruit
10-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Sorry, it's actually $55. I was way off.

Axelson
10-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Sorry, it's actually $55. I was way off.
haha,...hey i'll take every dollar i can at this point

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1