Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Next Decision Board?

dash8driver
10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Anyone know when the next decision board is? Rocky had told us maybe October 25th but they were looking at possibly moving it to the 23rd due to a chief pilots meeting. Thanks in advance!

DirectenterNAV
10-20-2017, 10:22 AM
I heard it was Monday. I interviewed the 11th.

Anyone get references called?
2 of 4 were called for me.

Anyone get a Pee test? I heard they may do them before the board.
I have not gotten a call to Pee.

Pria was sent.

Can anyone tell Iím anxious?

TheBlueBaron
10-20-2017, 10:29 AM
I haven't heard anything about the db date changing. I interviewed on the 9th and we were told it would be the 25th. Your info sounds more recent than mine.

My external references got called. I haven't heard anything from my internals. Were your references that got called internal or external?

DirectenterNAV
10-20-2017, 10:38 AM
I haven't heard anything about the db date changing. I interviewed on the 9th and we were told it would be the 25th. Your info sounds more recent than mine.

My external references got called. I haven't heard anything from my internals. Were your references that got called internal or external?

One of each.

Wingsuit
10-20-2017, 11:48 AM
I heard it was Monday. I interviewed the 11th.

Anyone get references called?
2 of 4 were called for me.

Anyone get a Pee test? I heard they may do them before the board.
I have not gotten a call to Pee.

Pria was sent.

Can anyone tell Iím anxious?

I did the drug test more than a week after the Board call. I had a class date before the pee test. Varies from person to person. Best of luck to you. PRIA and refs called is a good sign.

Westpac15
10-20-2017, 11:49 AM

I could have sworn Rocky said to the AM guys on the 9th (My Group) that it was the 23rd, but then when we all got together for the video presentation with the PM guys it was the 25th.

All my previous employers were called but no pee test yet

TheBlueBaron
10-20-2017, 12:34 PM
I could have sworn Rocky said to the AM guys on the 9th (My Group) that it was the 23rd, but then when we all got together for the video presentation with the PM guys it was the 25th.

All my previous employers were called but no pee test yet

Ok. I was a Pm guy. As long as it's good news, either day works for me :)

Ihateusernames
10-20-2017, 01:08 PM
Chiefs were in Dallas at beginning of week FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dash8driver
10-21-2017, 10:05 AM
I interviewed on the 10th, AM session. We were told by Rocky the 25th, possibly the 23rd. FWIW, one of my friends in class now said the next one he knew of was the 23rd. One reference and one LOR called, no pee test yet. Gives me plenty of time to study 😂 Good luck everyone!

dash8driver
10-21-2017, 10:08 AM
I did the drug test more than a week after the Board call. I had a class date before the pee test. Varies from person to person. Best of luck to you. PRIA and refs called is a good sign.

How far between the phone call and your class date?

Wingsuit
10-21-2017, 11:06 AM
How far between the phone call and your class date?

Called on a Wednesday for the job offer. Class date call that Friday. So two days. A few others I know were called the next day.

dash8driver
10-22-2017, 05:05 AM
Called on a Wednesday for the job offer. Class date call that Friday. So two days. A few others I know were called the next day.

Sorry, shouldíve been more specific. I meant how long between the job offer and starting class.

Wingsuit
10-22-2017, 06:27 AM
Sorry, shouldíve been more specific. I meant how long between the job offer and starting class.

Time between the call and starting class was about a month for me. They offer class a week earlier but said no, couldnít leave my flying job at the time. I would take the first available class they offer. And standby for an earlier class if you can. There have been five classes start and Iím about to finish training. Seniority adds up quick.

Two classes November. Two classes for December. Havenít heard anything about 2018. Iím sure that will come out soon.

dash8driver
10-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Time between the call and starting class was about a month for me. They offer class a week earlier but said no, couldnít leave my flying job at the time. I would take the first available class they offer. And standby for an earlier class if you can. There have been five classes start and Iím about to finish training. Seniority adds up quick.

Two classes November. Two classes for December. Havenít heard anything about 2018. Iím sure that will come out soon.

Awesome, thanks Wingsuit. Hoping Iíll be in one of those.

Westpac15
10-23-2017, 12:41 PM
I interviewed on the 10th, AM session. We were told by Rocky the 25th, possibly the 23rd. FWIW, one of my friends in class now said the next one he knew of was the 23rd. One reference and one LOR called, no pee test yet. Gives me plenty of time to study 😂 Good luck everyone!

Calls are going out! Good luck everyone

Mighty90
10-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Calls are going out! Good luck everyone

Ahhhhhh! Suspense is killing me (and many others Iím sure!). 😱

flygirl556
10-30-2017, 07:57 AM
He often does the decision board meet?

flygirl556
10-30-2017, 09:06 AM
I meant HOW often does the decision board meet.

EngineOut
10-30-2017, 11:25 AM
I meant HOW often does the decision board meet.

I believe it is every two weeks (if needed). Next one is Nov. 8th.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1