Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Do not come here!

jbeauv
10-20-2017, 04:16 AM
Anyone surfing this forum that is considering coming to Commutair, do yourself a huge favor and consider going to another carrier. The are far better options out there. If you have questions PM me.

herkules
10-20-2017, 08:00 AM
I strongly support this message. You have been warned if you still decide to choose CommutAir.

Whoop
10-20-2017, 08:55 AM
So, I'll bite.

Yes this place has issues. Every place has some sort of issues (I've been to several). For many people, this may not be the place for them, I don't disagree. To say many of us are frustrated with upper management is a gross understatement. I won't spew rumors that aren't official, but based on cryptic conversations with union and mid-management folks, there MAY BE reasons for hope coming soon.

Why should everyone stay away from this place, in your opinion? Please include facts.

Saucy Dingo
10-20-2017, 09:02 AM
So, I'll bite.

Yes this place has issues. Every place has some sort of issues (I've been to several). For many people, this may not be the place for them, I don't disagree. To say many of us are frustrated with upper management is a gross understatement. I won't spew rumors that aren't official, but based on cryptic conversations with union and mid-management folks, there MAY BE reasons for hope coming soon.

Why should everyone stay away from this place, in your opinion? Please include facts.Cryptic conversations? MAY BE?

Why should anyone come here or expect any new hope coming soon? Please include facts.

pilot0987
10-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Someone prob started a rumor Yonited was going to buy them and have a flow.

Saucy Dingo
10-20-2017, 09:26 AM
I won't spew rumors that aren't official, but based on cryptic conversations with union and mid-management folks, there MAY BE reasons for hope coming soon.

Why should everyone stay away from this place, in your opinion? Please include facts.I just found it funny that he put these two sentences next to each other. The nerve of this guy...

I've been hearing crazy rumors since I got here. But so far all that has happened is a painfully slow induction of ERJs, DHC-8s parked early, and the resultant downgrades and displacements. Now combine that with the way the operation is managed and how people are treated, morale is in an abysmal pit. Those are facts.

PosRateGearUp
10-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Anyone surfing this forum that is considering coming to Commutair, do yourself a huge favor and consider going to another carrier. The are far better options out there. If you have questions PM me.

Wow, this is an insightful post. PM you? Just air out your dirty laundry here, bub. You left and now you're mad that a debt collector came to get the bonus back you signed a contract for.

None of us are happy with the way management has handled anything, and I will not recommend this place to a friend, but your vague post asking people to PM you so you can share your sob story are less than informative. We're all miserable right now.

Whoop
10-20-2017, 02:53 PM
When I asked for facts, I was just asking jbeauv his blanket statement facts he wants to spread for not coming (as did PosRateGearUp ask jbeauv to also air his facts). I may not refute them. For some people, it doesn't make sense to leave. For some it doesn't make sense to stay. Those are both facts. I won't spread any rumors and will wait to see if anything is coming to fruition. If someone won't upgrade here longer, due to the displacements and has been crapped on by the company, I don't blame them one bit for going to Envoy, Endeavor, Air Wisconsin, etc. if they can get a better quality of life (pay, quicker upgrade, retention bonus, being based at or close to home, etc). Several that are assigned displacement class dates have already applied elsewhere (in addition to people currently on the jet; again I don't blame anyone for looking). The people that I'd argue that may do well to apply here for a while are new to 121 people, who don't have the time to upgrade yet, as there will be a lot of movement (either as CPP people move up, more First Officers leave and/or qualified people here upgrade after the Dash transition is over). A lot of things suck here right now- no question. If it wasn't for most of the awesome people here, this place would be hopeless. However, though it isn't fast enough for many, I feel the company is trending in the right direction (though they have a long way to go and I believe most of management understands this).

jbeauv
10-21-2017, 04:09 AM
Wow, this is an insightful post. PM you? Just air out your dirty laundry here, bub. You left and now you're mad that a debt collector came to get the bonus back you signed a contract for.

None of us are happy with the way management has handled anything, and I will not recommend this place to a friend, but your vague post asking people to PM you so you can share your sob story are less than informative. We're all miserable right now.

Rather than share my "sob story" with everyone, I asked anyone who wants to know my experience to PM me. I have plenty of facts to share and may be able to help someone make an informed decision. Yes I signed a contract and yes I will pay it back in full. Sorry you are not happy, hang in there it will get better.

DoNoHarm
10-21-2017, 07:30 AM
I got a post card in the mail yesterday from Commutair saying that you are hiring jet pilots and your airplanes are "Operated By Prospective United Pilots". Also that you are Tripling Fleet Size!

Also that you have $74,000 in first year compensation. I assume this includes health care, 401k, travel benefits, and just about everything else.

I assume this is just really sleazy marketing and little of it is true.

Bgood
10-21-2017, 07:53 AM
Ur assumptions are correct. They might throw in free printing paper and free crew room cost to build that $74000 too.

Whoop
10-23-2017, 10:37 AM
I got a post card in the mail yesterday from Commutair saying that you are hiring jet pilots and your airplanes are "Operated By Prospective United Pilots". Also that you are Tripling Fleet Size!

Also that you have $74,000 in first year compensation. I assume this includes health care, 401k, travel benefits, and just about everything else.

To be fair, CommutAir wasn't the first to advertise annual pay that way (several months ago, Air Wisconsin did- they now show it in a 3 year window; Trans States currently does, etc). Beginning in December, First Officers will begin @ $36.91/hour. At guarantee, that equals $33,219. Conservatively, most people figure crediting (not block) 1,000 hours in a year without trying hard, that would be $36,910. Honestly we don't have many work rules, but there are extra soft pay provisions not being included here. Add the bonus being paid to EVERYONE $22,100, that equals $59,010. Yes, they add in the cost of insurance, 401K, POSSIBLE (not guaranteed) performance bonuses, per diem, parking, uniforms & commuter hotel rooms. So put your own dollar amount to those benefits. My spouse has a really good job at a really big company and other than a few areas, our medical & dental insurance is better (again, subjective).

Will you fly with people that are in the CPP program- yes. Are there many awesome pilots here that aren't in the program, or haven't applied to it- yes.

As of now, our fleet is scheduled to go to 40 jets (we currently have 21 or 22). There is a MOU with United to go to 61 jets total. I don't think anyone here sees that happening without huge changes in contract, recruiting and retention improvements/additions. Right now, based on how upper management is handling many things, I don't personally know anyone who would recommend working here. Honestly, the next few months will be quite telling for our future...

Hope that gives you a little more insight.

PotatoChip
10-23-2017, 10:43 AM
To be fair, CommutAir wasn't the first to advertise annual pay that way (several months ago, Air Wisconsin did- they now show it in a 3 year window; Trans States currently does, etc). Beginning in December, First Officers will begin @ $36.91/hour. At guarantee, that equals $33,219. Conservatively, most people figure crediting (not block) 1,000 hours in a year without trying hard, that would be $36,910. Honestly we don't have many work rules, but there are extra soft pay provisions not being included here. Add the bonus being paid to EVERYONE $22,100, that equals $59,010.

Hope that gives you a little more insight.

What's laughable is that NONE of this (including other airlines) represents training pay. You don't magically credit 1000 hours your first year when 3-8 months of it you are making min guarantee.

FlyJSH
10-23-2017, 03:29 PM

I got the same post card today. Considering I haven't been in an airplane in 3 years nor had a medical for 2, they must be pretty desperate.

Whoop
10-23-2017, 05:45 PM
I got the same post card today. Considering I haven't been in an airplane in 3 years nor had a medical for 2, they must be pretty desperate.
FlyJSH love your logo- is that the old North Central logo?

FlyJSH
10-23-2017, 05:56 PM
Indeed; it is Herman the duck.

North Central Airlines history - hermantheduck.org - home page (http://www.hermantheduck.org/) Enjoy. Read some of the stories; the guys talk about flying several different TYPES in a day.

That was when a regional airline served a REGION rather than a Master.

MusDg
10-24-2017, 05:27 AM

Got the same post card. What's the skinny now compared to what has been previously posted?

Whoop
10-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Got the same post card. What's the skinny now compared to what has been previously posted?

PM sent- check your msgs.

Whatmeworry
10-31-2017, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=jbeauv;2450879]Anyone surfing this forum that is considering coming to Commutair, do yourself a huge favor and consider going to another carrier. The are far better options out there. If you have questions PM me.[/QUOT

Okay, I got this post card.... how accurate is any of it? Iím flying for Mesa and itís a one leg commute for me right now. Please give me the skippy, I am supposed to skype interview on the 2nd.... thanks

bamike
11-30-2017, 07:17 PM
Why does commutair want 30 hours ME time, can’t you credit 25 hours in the sim?

Five93H
12-01-2017, 06:47 AM
Why does commutair want 30 hours ME time, canít you credit 25 hours in the sim?

Jesus, is 30 hours that much to ask before flying a jet?

Bgood
12-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Why does commutair want 30 hours ME time, canít you credit 25 hours in the sim?

Just email a recruiter and ask if they'll take 25 hrs. Wen I applied they took the 25.2 hrs. Most regionals doing 25, idk whats the reason for 30hrs. Maybe a lil cushion.

Bgood
12-02-2017, 07:23 PM

Relax a bit bro its just a 145. Id also rather not waste an extra 5hrs x $330 to get in if I can get in without spending it. Beside, jumping in a duchess to do a long cross country for just 5 hrs won't make an individual a much better jet pilot.

hslightnin
12-03-2017, 02:19 AM
Relax a bit bro its just a 145. Id also rather not waste an extra 5hrs x $330 to get in if I can get in without spending it. Beside, jumping in a duchess to do a long cross country for just 5 hrs won't make an individual a much better jet pilot.
Honestly I doubt they wouldnít take someone over that 5 hrs

Bgood
12-03-2017, 02:59 AM
Honestly I doubt they wouldnít take someone over that 5 hrs

Yh me 2

Filler

CozyDriver
02-14-2018, 06:25 PM
Theyíre taking me with 25 :D

Excargodog
02-15-2018, 08:46 AM

☝🏼️ My favorite posting of this thread. We are seeing the law of unintended consequences coming back to bite us in the arse.

The Colgan inspired changes have put us in a place where CFIs with 1500 hours of mainly puttering around the local pattern in 152s doing innumerable stop and goes while keeping student pilots from killing themselves or bending the equipment, coupled with an instrument ticket that has never actually been used constitutes the lowest common denominator FO for scheduled airline service and, worse yet, that person is being supervised by someone with the same credentials (or lack of credentials) who upgraded after they added a thousand hours of 121 SIC time.

We are in for some interesting times, in the Chinese curse definition of that phrase.

texaspropguy
02-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Relax a bit bro its just a 145...

This is like the saying "a Piper Cub is just barely fast enough to kill you," but worse. Gotta set the bar somewhere, and 30 is too low. Hell, why not just get rid of the whole F'ing multi time requirement altogether if it just doesn't matter (...cause it does).

Bgood
02-15-2018, 02:45 PM
This is like the saying "a Piper Cub is just barely fast enough to kill you," but worse. Gotta set the bar somewhere, and 30 is too low. Hell, why not just get rid of the whole F'ing multi time requirement altogether if it just doesn't matter (...cause it does).

Understandable, but my point is what will an extra 5 hrs do in a light twin to make them a better EMB 145 pilot? If the difference was 20-100 hrs then yeah that's significant, cuz there is a greater chance of learning what not do to for eg. in an controlled airspace or some sh**. A lot more exposure to learning.

An extra 5 hrs in the pattern at a non -towered field just keeps him/her current in that airplane. I agree the bar has to be set, but right now it's 25hrs.

I wouldn't agree with getting rid of the Multi requirement all together becuz even though the hrs requirement is low, the concept of multiengine is still learnt and having it as regulation make it a must-be-learnt, is there room for improvement? Hell yeah. As pilots we should always have room for improvement.

Bgood
02-15-2018, 03:02 PM
☝🏼️ My favorite posting of this thread. We are seeing the law of unintended consequences coming back to bite us in the arse.

The Colgan inspired changes have put us in a place where CFIs with 1500 hours of mainly puttering around the local pattern in 152s doing innumerable stop and goes while keeping student pilots from killing themselves or bending the equipment, coupled with an instrument ticket that has never actually been used constitutes the lowest common denominator FO for scheduled airline service and, worse yet, that person is being supervised by someone with the same credentials (or lack of credentials) who upgraded after they added a thousand hours of 121 SIC time.

We are in for some interesting times, in the Chinese curse definition of that phrase.

Well, a thousand hrs of SIC should give that former 1500hrs CFI a better perspective of decision making skills on top of knowing how to mentor a student in flying since he/she was once a CFI. 1500hrs is a lot better that 250hrs flying a jet, now that's a significant change. And after flying that jet for 1000hrs the AVERAGE pilot would gain knowlegde on Captain duties.

It's a cycle, so you really can't say the FO is being supervised by a Captain with same credentials. Cuz wen that Captain was an FO, he/she gain knowledge from previous Captains; and the cycle continues with each captains gaining perspective from other multiple captains that they flew with in the past.

PotatoChip
02-15-2018, 03:47 PM
300 hour pilots fly C-17s all over the world.
Itís all about good training and quality pilots with aptitude.

Bgood
02-15-2018, 05:05 PM

Agreed.

Filler

Excargodog
02-15-2018, 10:18 PM

Yeah. Pilots who put in a year of full time flying in UPT, most of that in multi engine jets, and then went to RTU.

How many people ever showed up at Altus for C-17 training with only 1500 hours of T-41 time from the aero club? Or less than 30 hours of multi engine time?

Damn few. In fact, none.

PosRateGearUp
02-16-2018, 05:51 AM
Yeah. Pilots who put in a year of full time flying in UPT, most of that in multi engine jets, and then went to RTU.

How many people ever showed up at Altus for C-17 training with only 1500 hours of T-41 time from the aero club? Or less than 30 hours of multi engine time?

Damn few. In fact, none.

So...yeah or no? Lol

Point is moot anyway. Most, if not all, regionals will hire with 25 multi. Itís legal and gets pilots in the door sooner. A favorable loophole in the knee jerk legislation for most pilots.

Excargodog
02-16-2018, 08:16 AM
So...yeah or no? Lol

Point is moot anyway. Most, if not all, regionals will hire with 25 multi. Itís legal and gets pilots in the door sooner. A favorable loophole in the knee jerk legislation for most pilots.

I'll certainly agree about the knee-jerk legislation. It has had ONE of its intended effects - to increase regional pilot pay - but it's effect on aviation safety appears at best to be mixed.

As for the statement about C-17 flying, it's very much an apples to oranges comparison when someone is equating 1500 hours of CFI touch and goes with a solid year of UPT training that set the taxpayer back at least $6 million (not counting the cost of maintaining the whole base which has no other purpose) followed by three - four months of C-17 RTU that likely added another couple million to the bill.

As for how much multi engine is "enough" for going to the next airframe, the old Air Force guys will tell you about the Jimmy Carter era when managers got medals for figuring out how to cut 15 minutes here and 15 minutes there out of the UPT syllabus. What they eventually found out was that the money saved by these compromises in their basic training was more than offset b the loss of equipment and lives out in the operational units and - after Carter lost to Reagan - many of these training "efficiencies" were eliminated.

Now does that mean that it RAINED F-4s, F-15s, and F-16s back in that era? No. But the Air Force had the ability through their safety center and the statistics showed the effect of the reduced UPT flying time was very real.

But airline flying - even in a regional - is a different animal from military flying. You have a lot of people in back who are paying for a degree of safety that no military person receives or even expects. You hold their lives in your hands, not just your own. And right now the minimums are being set more by what the experience is of the people AVAILABLE to fill the seat rather than what experience is most appropriate for the upgrade.

ENY86
04-10-2018, 06:33 AM
Seriously? Your defense is ďTHERE MIGHT BE HOPE YETĒ and you are asking why someone shouldnít come? You need a reality check buddy

MikeC5
04-13-2018, 04:25 PM
Latest ALPA email sums up how this pilot group has become.
Literally an email telling us that there have been so many pilots caught with out of date revisions during ramp checks/line checks that the FAA will now start taking enforcement action against those caught with out of date manuals. Way to go.
Iím submitting applications to other regionals at this point. This is embarrassing.

JediCheese
04-13-2018, 06:51 PM
Literally an email telling us that there have been so many pilots caught with out of date revisions during ramp checks/line checks that the FAA will now start taking enforcement action against those caught with out of date manuals. Way to go.
Iím submitting applications to other regionals at this point. This is embarrassing.
That's what gets you apply elsewhere?

I foresee the wave of pilots complaining about the company trying to violate pilots to keep them here instead of moving on. I'm not going to buy it for a second.

MGMTiswatchingU
04-14-2018, 08:57 AM

Guess it's not only mgmt that can be ****ty here huh? :D

JediCheese
04-14-2018, 10:25 AM
Guess it's not only mgmt that can be ****ty here huh? :D

Yes, but the pilots get violated/disciplined for being idiots and doing boneheaded stuff. Management, not so much...

MGMTiswatchingU
04-14-2018, 11:37 AM
Yes, but the pilots get violated/disciplined for being idiots and doing boneheaded stuff. Management, not so much...

You are absolutely correct Mr. Cheese, there are a hand full of people I have around here that could use some hard discipline for dropping the ball on stuff in the recent past.

Paid2fly
04-14-2018, 08:14 PM
You are absolutely correct Mr. Cheese, there are a hand full of people I have around here that could use some hard discipline for dropping the ball on stuff in the recent past.

Is this your way of confessing?:confused::eek::eek:

MGMTiswatchingU
04-16-2018, 03:24 AM
Is this your way of confessing?:confused::eek::eek:

I'm not a sugar coater. If he/she is correct then he/she is correct, simple.

TURF17
10-18-2018, 05:25 AM

It is not just at the regional level but also seeing it at the LCCs. Filling classes is the name of the game and their are many classes to be filled by people moving up, sideways, and backwards. Mangmnt won't make a move unless amount of flights cancelled hits that sweet spot to many times.

I'm shocked that you guys have no protection on extentions or getting back a day off you are owed. I'd say the union needs to put a stop to the extensions on a day off stuff. No wording can go in both directions. You have a schedule and that is the agreement. Pilots can start interpreting the contract as they see fit, so as the company does. If extensions are being done to you into a day off, I'd say that is a JR assignment and needs to follow JR guidelines.

MikeC5
10-18-2018, 06:49 AM
It is not just at the regional level but also seeing it at the LCCs. Filling classes is the name of the game and their are many classes to be filled by people moving up, sideways, and backwards. Mangmnt won't make a move unless amount of flights cancelled hits that sweet spot to many times.

I'm shocked that you guys have no protection on extentions or getting back a day off you are owed. I'd say the union needs to put a stop to the extensions on a day off stuff. No wording can go in both directions. You have a schedule and that is the agreement. Pilots can start interpreting the contract as they see fit, so as the company does. If extensions are being done to you into a day off, I'd say that is a JR assignment and needs to follow JR guidelines.

Good luck with that if you come here.
When it hits the fan in IROPs etc, EVERY pilot is a reserve pilot. If your flights cancel, you will NOT be released. You will sit "conditional reserve" at the airport for 5, 6, 7, 8 hours. No day room. Just sit there for seven straight hours. The union can't/won't do anything.

Freebreakfast11
10-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Good luck with that if you come here.
When it hits the fan in IROPs etc, EVERY pilot is a reserve pilot. If your flights cancel, you will NOT be released. You will sit "conditional reserve" at the airport for 5, 6, 7, 8 hours. No day room. Just sit there for seven straight hours. The union can't/won't do anything.
This is the truth, and IROP seemed to be half the days this summer in EWR. Pretty much any time weather moves through EWR there will be cancellations, extensions and line holders sitting reserve.

TURF17
10-18-2018, 07:54 AM
This is the truth, and IROP seemed to be half the days this summer in EWR. Pretty much any time weather moves through EWR there will be cancellations, extensions and line holders sitting reserve.
Wow! I can see how that would get old real quick.

Docskoli
10-28-2018, 06:14 AM
QOL here is awful. Just awful.

Arliss
10-28-2018, 08:32 AM
For reference, at Xjet this basically doesn't happen. If you cancel they may or may not assign you to something else, but they generally won't have you sit endlessly at the airport. 100% pay protection. They won't roll your day off unless it's something beyond their control (like cancelling at an outstation). If they roll you, get your choice of 150% (3.75 min) on the rolled day, or an additional day off next month (something will be dropped from your schedule with pay protection). If you're already at min days off for next month, you'll get *both*.

Enjoy your abuse.

Docskoli
10-28-2018, 11:28 AM
Yeah - the XJT contract is WAY better than anything here. Place sucks.

2twelve19
10-29-2018, 07:29 AM
For reference, at Xjet this basically doesn't happen. If you cancel they may or may not assign you to something else, but they generally won't have you sit endlessly at the airport. 100% pay protection. They won't roll your day off unless it's something beyond their control (like cancelling at an outstation). If they roll you, get your choice of 150% (3.75 min) on the rolled day, or an additional day off next month (something will be dropped from your schedule with pay protection). If you're already at min days off for next month, you'll get *both*.

Enjoy your abuse.

Yeah, we generally don't get extended into days off except for irops. We are also paid 150% at 3.75 min. We get pay protection. Unfortunately due to some bad language in the contract only reserves get the day off restored, but since it's been abused as of late by the company I imagine that is gonna be fixed in the next contract

Is there a reason that you come over to this corner of the messageboard to post negative things? Remember this is a small industry and people know who you are.

Flyhayes
10-29-2018, 07:40 AM
Yeah, we generally don't get extended into days off except for irops. We are also paid 150% at 3.75 min. We get pay protection. Unfortunately due to some bad language in the contract only reserves get the day off restored, but since it's been abused as of late by the company I imagine that is gonna be fixed in the next contract

Is there a reason that you come over to this corner of the messageboard to post negative things? Remember this is a small industry and people know who you are.

Unfortunately irops is not defined anywhere. People get extended all the time due to short staffing. A while back the company started a good faith effort to track and minimize extensions into days off. But come to think of it, I don't think that they have sent out those reports in a while. And the link on the company website for it has conveniently disappeared (although that was likely in conjunction with when all our servers crashed).

2twelve19
10-29-2018, 07:51 AM
Unfortunately irops is not defined anywhere. People get extended all the time due to short staffing. A while back the company started a good faith effort to track and minimize extensions into days off. But come to think of it, I don't think that they have sent out those reports in a while. And the link on the company website for it has conveniently disappeared (although that was likely in conjunction with when all our servers crashed).

eh, I'm taking that with a grain of salt since you don't fly much. It's certainly better than it has been in the past, I haven't really heard of too many the past month or two but that's anecdotal and yeah the mysterious disappearance of those reports is probably part of their game.
I think short staffing is going to be a problem here for a while, as with most other regionals.

Docskoli
10-29-2018, 10:21 AM
its the only part of .info that was NOT restored....

53helofe
11-07-2018, 06:10 AM

Enjoy your abuse.

Sorry for the ignorance, but who is Xjet?

TransWorld
11-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Sorry for the ignorance, but who is Xjet?

ExpressJet.

Glad I could be of service.

I hope sometime we get a Glossary of terms and abbreviations here (hint hint to the Moderators).

If it was set up, and submissions were requested, we would get a good population pretty quickly. I know I would be glad to submit a few dozen right off the top of my head.

With all the new hires over the next couple of decades, it would be a big asset.

hawk1123
11-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Whatís the average take home pay per month for a new FO on reserve followed by when you get a line? Is there much of a difference?

wolfpack99
11-10-2018, 08:49 AM

PSA is offering extra financial incentives that are on top of the already in place new hire bonus for anyone that meets the 121 minimum qualifications for captain

wolfpack99
11-10-2018, 09:20 AM
I heard the same thing. Whats it about?

They are offering $20,000 on top of the $16,520 for anyone that has 1,000 121 hours that are willing to take a rapid upgrade. Also offering 5,000 if you have a CRJ type rating. Appears to be a pretty sweet deal to me.

corporategypsy
11-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Whatís the average take home pay per month for a new FO on reserve followed by when you get a line? Is there much of a difference?

My take home with 75hrs credit with per diem and no medical or dental coming out was 3200. I also don't pay state taxes and when I pick up medical next year it will be lower.

jacburn
11-10-2018, 01:58 PM
I heard the same thing. Whats it about?

They are offering $20,000 on top of the $16,520 for anyone that has 1,000 121 hours that are willing to take a rapid upgrade. Also offering 5,000 if you have a CRJ type rating. Appears to be a pretty sweet deal to me.
Damn dude, you created two separate user names just so you could plaster your PSA stuff all over every thread in every regional just so you can get a referral bonus. That is pretty sad. :eek:

hawk1123
11-10-2018, 04:28 PM
My take home with 75hrs credit with per diem and no medical or dental coming out was 3200. I also don't pay state taxes and when I pick up medical next year it will be lower.

Awesome! I donít plan on using the companyís medical either. So $3200 is what you are taking home after taxes as a first year FO? Or does that include the bonus broken down? Trying to get a sense of what my budget will look like during the first year, and I feel like Iím definitely lowballing my numbers if $3200 is what people are taking home. How much of that is per diem? Feel free to PM me.