Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Downgrades and no new deliveries.

TimingANDluck
10-21-2017, 08:30 AM
CommutAir is downgrading and not receiving new aircraft for at least 4-5 months.

backtoregionals
10-21-2017, 09:15 AM
CommutAir is downgrading and not receiving new aircraft for at least 4-5 months.

Can you blame United for not giving them more planes? They are constantly the worst of any UAX partner (its primarily management, not lack of effort by the crews). The fact that ExpressJet was extended to 2021 with 125+ planes says a lot.

JediCheese
10-21-2017, 09:59 AM
CommutAir is ... not receiving new aircraft for at least 4-5 months.
Citation needed.

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Can you blame United for not giving them more planes? They are constantly the worst of any UAX partner (its primarily management, not lack of effort by the crews). The fact that ExpressJet was extended to 2021 with 125+ planes says a lot.

To be fair...
100% controllable completion for the month.
88.1% STAR:0 for the month.

Haven't seen worst than 6 out of 9 the entire month. Despite what I have to say about the company, the operation is actually getting better (for a variety of reasons).

Bgood
10-21-2017, 11:42 AM
If C5 wants to fix staffing issues quick (A far cry):

1. United just buy C5 fully
2. Throw in a flow
3. Throw in a Endeavor TA

Despite the disagreements with some about the idea, flood gates would be open in a matter of weeks.

backtoregionals
10-21-2017, 12:13 PM
To be fair...

Haven't seen worst than 6 out of 9 the entire month. Despite what I have to say about the company, the operation is actually getting better (for a variety of reasons).

We will see how that trend goes when the winter months get here.

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 12:43 PM
We will see how that trend goes when the winter months get here.

You just can't accept that there has been an improvement can you?

backtoregionals
10-21-2017, 12:52 PM
You just can't accept that there has been an improvement can you?

What is this “entire month” you refer to? October when the weather is generally calm? Like I said, let’s see how it goes when the winter weather kicks in on top of the mass exodus of pilots. If C5 is 6:9 in November thru February, I’d 100% agree with you. It’s a bit premature to say the operation is improving during the nicest weather of the year...

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 12:59 PM
What is this “entire month” you refer to? October when the weather is generally calm? Like I said, let’s see how it goes when the winter weather kicks in on top of the mass exodus of pilots. If C5 is 6:9 in November thru February, I’d 100% agree with you. It’s a bit premature to say the operation is improving during the nicest weather of the year...

It's the nicest weather for everyone, not just C5. It's a level playing field.
Company has been 3/9 - 6/9 every day this month.

backtoregionals
10-21-2017, 01:01 PM
It's the nicest weather for everyone, not just C5. It's a level playing field.
Company has been 3/9 - 6/9 every day this month.

HA! Remember your “level playing field” argument in January when it’s bsck to 9:9. You can’t say “it’s because of EWR, etc etc”.

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 01:07 PM
HA! Remember your “level playing field” argument in January when it’s bsck to 9:9. You can’t say “it’s because of EWR, etc etc”.

Dude, I'm the biggest C5 hater there is. But even I can admit that actual operation has gotten better. You just continue to be bitter and come back to these threads to troll even though you're not here anymore. What's your deal?

backtoregionals
10-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Dude, I'm the biggest C5 hater there is. But even I can admit that actual operation has gotten better. You just continue to be bitter and come back to these threads to troll even though you're not here anymore. What's your deal?

Interesting. People I know still there are looking for the first exit out of that place.

mking84
10-21-2017, 01:52 PM
To be fair...

And yet bring up the rear in D:0 and A:14. Good to hear the CCF is above 92% this month though!

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 02:00 PM
And yet bring up the rear in D:0 and A:14. Good to hear the CCF is above 92% this month though!

Truth.
I'm just trying to balance out what's said.
Believe me, I could write a full dissertation on why this place sucks.
And I have apps out.
And interviews scheduled.
I just won't come on here and lie.

That all said...
I agree with "do not come here".

knewyork
10-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Not to kick you guys when you’re down but ccf at Republic is 99.97 for October. Just some perspective. Wish the best for you all.

Saucy Dingo
10-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Dude, I'm the biggest C5 hater there is. But even I can admit that actual operation has gotten better. ...The operation hasn't gotten any better, the operation has just gotten smaller. We still have the same crappy IT, policies and staffing in place from when we sucked through the rest of 2017. It's just easier to manage with fewer planes in the air.

The dash will be losing about 800 total block hours next month with no increase on the jet side. If the jet deliveries are really on hold, perhaps United has decided to keep us small for now since it's the only way we can perform. Take a look at the shrinking seniority list and then tell me the operation has been growing and improving throughout 2017...

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 04:35 PM
The operation hasn't gotten any better, the operation has just gotten smaller. We still have the same crappy IT, policies and staffing in place from when we sucked through the rest of 2017. It's just easier to manage with fewer planes in the air.

The dash will be losing about 800 total block hours next month with no increase on the jet side. If the jet deliveries are really on hold, perhaps United has decided to keep us small for now since it's the only way we can perform. Take a look at the shrinking seniority list and then tell me the operation has been growing and improving throughout 2017...

Again!!!
I'm ONLY saying the numbers regarding operational performance have gotten better. Period. No one can argue otherwise.

That said. I HATE this place.

Happy?

Saucy Dingo
10-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Dude, I'm the biggest C5 hater there is. But even I can admit that actual operation has gotten better. ...You just can't accept that there has been an improvement can you?Despite what I have to say about the company, the operation is actually getting better (for a variety of reasons).
Followed by...Again!!!
I'm ONLY saying the numbers regarding operational performance have gotten better. Period. No one can argue otherwise.

That said. I HATE this place.

Happy?Not happy. Contradicting statements...

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 04:54 PM
Followed by...Not happy. Contradicting statements...

I see no contradiction. The numbers got better. You cant argue that. If the numbers got better, one would have to infer that the operation got better. If you disagree, fine.

The controllable completion has improved. Period. We have for the first time ever been getting monthly bonuses. Period.

Is scheduling still awful? YES. You wouldn't believe what I dealt with this week. Well, you work here, so you probably would.

Saucy Dingo
10-21-2017, 05:04 PM
Again!!!
I'm ONLY saying the numbers regarding operational performance have gotten better. Period. No one can argue otherwise.I see no contradiction. The numbers got better. You cant argue that. If the numbers got better, one would have to infer that the operation got better. If you disagree, fine.

The controllable completion has improved. Period. We have for the first time ever been getting monthly bonuses. Period.Again, contradicting statements...

You have to understand the science behind the numbers to fully understand the operation, and vice-versa. Many thanks to the scheduling committee for sending those pretty, colorful graphs that explain our month-to-month flying hours. Combine that with our staffing levels and our performance information on the intranet, you can get a pretty good grasp of everything that's going on. You should try it out sometime.

PotatoChip
10-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Again, contradicting statements...

You have to understand the science behind the numbers to fully understand the operation, and vice-versa. Many thanks to the scheduling committee for sending those pretty, colorful graphs that explain our month-to-month flying hours. Combine that with our staffing levels and our performance information on the intranet, you can get a pretty good grasp of everything that's going on. You should try it out sometime.

I give up.

2-week notice forthcoming.

Saucy Dingo
10-21-2017, 05:24 PM
I give up.https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/74443967/a-wise-move-accountability-will-only-delay-our-progress.jpg

jbeauv
10-22-2017, 03:02 AM
To be fair...

I had a dead head to EWR on OCT 17 on CA 4922 , departure time was 12:41, that is probably when we started boarding. Pushed from the gate 13:05, we sat in the penalty box until 13:55, Captain told us it was a ATC flow issue, I suspect it was due to missing the 12:41 departure. With that being said kudos to the crew for landing 0nly 15 minutes late in EWR.

Bgood
10-22-2017, 03:35 AM
I had a dead head to EWR on OCT 17 on CA 4922 , departure time was 12:41, that is probably when we started boarding. Pushed from the gate 13:05, we sat in the penalty box until 13:55, Captain told us it was a ATC flow issue, I suspect it was due to missing the 12:41 departure. With that being said kudos to the crew for landing 0nly 15 minutes late in EWR.

Not necessarily, even if they closed the doors on time there was still a high chance of sitting in the penalty box for an hour or more. Nice catch up with time tho, they flew that jet ass off lol

chrisreedrules
10-22-2017, 04:15 AM

To be fair, this happens to everyone going into the big hubs. None of the major hub airports in the US were designed to handle the volume of traffic they now receive. So us small guys typically sit and wait longer.

PosRateGearUp
10-22-2017, 04:22 AM
Not to kick you guys when you’re down but ccf at Republic is 99.97 for October. Just some perspective. Wish the best for you all.

Our CCF is at 100%...what's the perspective?

Saucy Dingo
10-22-2017, 04:38 AM
Our CCF is at 100%...what's the perspective?We are a much smaller operation than Republic. Also, a single cancelled flight for maintenance would immediately put is back to #8 of 9 because of our poor D:0 and A:14.

100% CCF is regarded as most important to whoever makes CommutAir's score card, and that is the only reason we are ranked higher than Republic. But 0.03% higher CCF is not an indicator of overall performance. Overall, our performance is considerably worse than Republic's.

Saucy Dingo
10-22-2017, 06:09 AM
Some more perspective. I could post this using Gojet, MESA, Air Wisconsin, TSA etc. and the numbers would look about the same.

Republic
Avg Dly Deps 317
CCF 99.9%
Star0 91.9%
D0 78.6%
A14 84.9%
Cancellations 2.2

CommutAir (Versus Republic)
Avg Dly Deps 128 (-189)
CCF 100% (+0.03%)
Star0 88.0% (-3.9%)
D0 70.4% (-8.2%)
A14 75.0% (-9.9%)
Cancellations 1.1 (-1.1)
^^(Consider that Republic has operated about 2,688 more flights than CommutAir so far this month.)

PotatoChip
10-22-2017, 06:56 AM
Some more perspective. I could post this using Gojet, MESA, Air Wisconsin, TSA etc. and the numbers would look about the same.

Republic
Avg Dly Deps 317
CCF 99.9%
Star0 91.9%
D0 78.6%
A14 84.9%
Cancellations 2.2

CommutAir (Versus Republic)
Avg Dly Deps 128 (-189)
CCF 100% (+0.03%)
Star0 88.0% (-3.9%)
D0 70.4% (-8.2%)
A14 75.0% (-9.9%)
Cancellations 1.1 (-1.1)
^^(Consider that Republic has operated about 2,688 more flights than CommutAir so far this month.)

Can't argue with that!

(As I sit on a 5+ hour sit due to flying removed for IOE, yet I still had to report early for no reason whatsoever.)

trevtt600
10-22-2017, 05:29 PM
How are you guys finding these numbers for United? I have access to Flying Together and have been trying to find them for a while. I'm interested to see were AWAC falls in this fight.

PosRateGearUp
10-22-2017, 05:47 PM
How are you guys finding these numbers for United? I have access to Flying Together and have been trying to find them for a while. I'm interested to see were AWAC falls in this fight.

On the flying together home page is an operations snapshot. In the lower left corner of D:00 you'll see a link for SSD.

Saucy Dingo
10-22-2017, 05:53 PM
How are you guys finding these numbers for United? I have access to Flying Together and have been trying to find them for a while. I'm interested to see were AWAC falls in this fight.PM on the way.

Air Wisconsin
Avg Dly Deps 68
CCF 99.8%
Star0 87.7%
D0 78.8%
A14 85.1%
Cancellations 0.3

CommutAir (Versus Air Wisconsin)
Avg Dly Deps 128 (+60)
CCF 100% (+0.2%)
Star0 88.0% (+0.3%)
D0 70.4% (-8.4%)
A14 75.0% (-10.1%)
Cancellations 1.1 (+0.8)

Saucy Dingo
10-22-2017, 06:26 PM
The brilliant minds at CommutAir rank us higher than Air Wisconsin and Republic because we are 0.2% (or less) better with CCF. And yet our passengers are a whopping 10% more likely to be late for their connections than their passengers. How much is that 0.2% really worth?

Fortunately for CommutAir, the operation has been shrinking towards a size that they can actually manage. Things were getting embarrassing when the dash fleet was in full force alongside a growing double-digit jet fleet. Despite all the extensions into days off there were still several cancelled flights and rest delays for lack of crew every single day. Nothing has changed since then besides the shrinking size of the active fleet and block hours. Despite PotatoChip "having to infer" that better numbers equals operational improvement, the operation itself (scheduling, maintenance, management) is still as bad as it always was. It's just easier to manage fewer airplanes.

TimingANDluck
10-23-2017, 08:06 PM
Bottom line is that this airline has failed. You guys can go back and forth all day about .02 percent of on time departures or whatever but it doesn't change the fact that the "little airline that could," just plane couldn't. (No pun intended) CommutAir was given a huge opportunity when United decided to give them jets and CommutAir wasn't able to deliver. They have failed and United knows this and is now trying to mitigate the losses.

The airline is downgrading captains that is a fact. As is the fact that no new aircraft are being delivered for a period of AT LEAST 4-5 months. Ask any manager and they will freely admit these facts.

Things must change but it's already too late. United already bet against CommutAir twice by renewing Expressjet flying and adding Air Wisconsin to their regional mix. These moves were the final nails in the coffin for the little airline that can't.

Cirrusly
10-24-2017, 04:46 AM
Ehh maybe. Commutair has been dodging bullets since the early 90's. This is nothing new. The worst that will happen is we will shrink to a manageable size and continue on. Sorry to all you guys that were bamboozled by a salesman(recruiter) about growth and whatever else. Never ever ever ever trust the person trying to sell you something(home, boat, car, job...)

HercDiver
10-24-2017, 05:55 AM
Ehh maybe. Commutair has been dodging bullets since the early 90's. This is nothing new. The worst that will happen is we will shrink to a manageable size and continue on. Sorry to all you guys that were bamboozled by a salesman(recruiter) about growth and whatever else. Never ever ever ever trust the person trying to sell you something(home, boat, car, job...)

Blame management, not the recruiters. They do an amazing job with what little they have to work with. All of these negative posts can be answered and CommutAir can be defended. However, I choose to say very little to defend this company until they start taking better care of their flight crews. Management reads these forums and I hope they are paying attention. This is their fault and it is solely caused by their lack of foresight. The rift between management and the pilot group isn't salvageable, however the airline as a whole still is.

Hobbit64
10-24-2017, 06:44 AM
Blame management, not the recruiters. They do an amazing job with what little they have to work with. All of these negative posts can be answered and CommutAir can be defended. However, I choose to say very little to defend this company until they start taking better care of their flight crews. Management reads these forums and I hope they are paying attention. This is their fault and it is solely caused by their lack of foresight. The rift between management and the pilot group isn't salvageable, however the airline as a whole still is.
Agreed. The recruiters gave the information they were given. The information changed. The recruiters are not in the position of making the decisions all of us have to deal with.

Cirrusly
10-24-2017, 07:03 AM
My point is do your homework before signing up, thats all. Its not rocket surgery... Management and recruiters will never tell you the drawbacks or short comings of a company, its against their interest. I'm sure management will tell you about the four free commuter rooms, but will fail to mention its only good for the first and last day of reserve block. This is not just a commutair thing...every company in the world has hard to read fine print.

PosRateGearUp
10-26-2017, 08:01 PM

Company just announced next jet (#24) arrived this week.

Strange though, you said we aren't taking any more...

PotatoChip
10-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Company just announced next jet (#24) arrived this week.

Strange though, you said we aren't taking any more...

Arrived and being sent to ALB for conformity where it will sit for months.

Bgood
10-27-2017, 03:45 AM
Arrived and being sent to ALB for conformity where it will sit for months.

The point still remains though, its in the company's custody, gotta admit.

PotatoChip
10-27-2017, 06:20 AM
The point still remains though, its in the company's custody, gotta admit.

I do admit. I also admit speaking with a base manager recently who said we will not be taking any additional flying or putting any new planes into service for 4-5 months. It all may fall into place, and I hope it does, but it's going to be a while.

Cirrusly
10-27-2017, 10:04 AM
I do admit. I also admit speaking with a base manager recently who said we will not be taking any additional flying or putting any new planes into service for 4-5 months. It all may fall into place, and I hope it does, but it's going to be a while.

Taking less flying is something we should of done 5 months ago. It’s ashame management would rather stress(min rest,extensions) the pilot group instead of admitting the company is not staffed for the flying.

PotatoChip
10-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Taking less flying is something we should of done 5 months ago. It’s ashame management would rather stress(min rest,extensions) the pilot group instead of admitting the company is not staffed for the flying.

Agreed.
They threw morale and out good will in the toilet. Now they are reaping the consequences (mass exodus).

YLpilot
11-02-2017, 02:06 PM
So the new rumor is that the downgraded Dash CAs that just began jet class today are being trained as Jet CAs. So the downgrade didn't happen but upgrades out of seniority order did. I am confused.

PotatoChip
11-02-2017, 02:24 PM
So the new rumor is that the downgraded Dash CAs that just began jet class today are being trained as Jet CAs. So the downgrade didn't happen but upgrades out of seniority order did. I am confused.

Not true as far as I know...
In fact, they are preparing for actual jet downgrades.

JediCheese
11-02-2017, 03:49 PM
If that happened, there would be the mother of all grievances filed and if the Union agreed to it (or didn't fight it vigorously), there would be a mass exodus of pilots.

It's already bad enough that they're paying downgraded dash captains more than jet FOs that are senior to them.

mking84
11-04-2017, 03:46 AM
If that happened, there would be the mother of all grievances filed and if the Union agreed to it (or didn't fight it vigorously), there would be a mass exodus of pilots.

It's already bad enough that they're paying downgraded dash captains more than jet FOs that are senior to them.

You don’t have any standing for a grievance if the contract is followed nor do you have one if your MEC doesn’t do something you think they should.

I know you are new and SJS is in full swing for you but only you can save yourself from yourself. Enjoy the downgrade, taking shortcuts in life doesn’t tend to work out does it?

turboprop87
11-04-2017, 04:13 AM
The LOA FAQ sent last night notes some positive changes:

It appears that downgraded DHC 8 CA will train as ERJ CA while being right seat qualified. They will be considered "Eligible Captains" per the LOA, and receive benefits as such. They will fly as FOs after IOE.

This alleviates the need to go through upgrade training once their seniority can hold captain.

Looks like a decent compromise.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

PotatoChip
11-04-2017, 04:49 AM

It appears that downgraded DHC 8 CA will train as ERJ CA while being right seat qualified. They will be considered "Eligible Captains" per the LOA, and receive benefits as such. They will fly as FOs after IOE.

This alleviates the need to go through upgrade training once their seniority can hold captain.

Lol...

That same email also confirmed that we will be downgrading jet captains for 3 to 6 months. Yet we continue to send out emails, and postcards, offering "rapid upgrades".
This place has more issues than I can count.

turboprop87
11-04-2017, 05:01 AM
Lol...

That same email also confirmed that we will be downgrading jet captains for 3 to 6 months. Yet we continue to send out emails, and postcards, offering "rapid upgrades".
This place has more issues than I can count.I was solely confirming that downgraded DHC 8 CAs are indeed being trained as CAs. At least they won't be trained twice on the ERJ.

How you view this is subjective.

LOL...

Saucy Dingo
11-04-2017, 05:06 AM

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using TapatalkWill FOs that have 1000 SIC that are senior to these downgraded captains be eligible to receive this captain training and become "Eligible Captains" as well? Or will they be held back and told to do the same job for $30 per hour less?

Band-aids on a gaping wound if you ask me.

PotatoChip
11-04-2017, 05:21 AM
Will FOs that have 1000 SIC that are senior to these downgraded captains be eligible to receive this captain training and become "Eligible Captains" as well? Or will they be held back and told to do the same job for $30 per hour less?

^^^agree.

I'm fine with training them once. That's efficient. But they are disregarding seniority. They are now "Eligible Captains" wayyy ahead of people senior to them.

turboprop87
11-04-2017, 05:41 AM
Will FOs that have 1000 SIC that are senior to these downgraded captains be eligible to receive this captain training and become "Eligible Captains" as well? Or will they be held back and told to do the same job for $30 per hour less?

I thought it was a good faith gesture to those downgraded. But, yes. It's all just a big screw job. Burn it to the ground.

Saucy Dingo
11-04-2017, 06:35 AM
I thought it was a good faith gesture to those downgraded. But, yes. It's all just a big screw job. Burn it to the ground. Many pilots are clearly choosing to leave versus deal with this mess, defeating the entire purpose of the LOA. Safety also takes a hit. I am very concerned about new jet FOs getting captain training followed by "right seat qualification". Historically that has not gone well for us...

Imagine just how much simpler it could have been. Across-the-board pay rate increases for everybody. Same increase, same time, across all longevity levels. There would be no seniority screw-ups, no confusing accounting (they suck as it is), no condescending emails from the MEC to provide explanations (excuses) for what they signed, without any input from the pilots, in yet another secret agreement with the company.

turboprop87
11-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Imagine just how much simpler it could have been. Across-the-board pay rate increases for everybody. Same increase, same time, across all longevity levels. There would be no seniority screw-ups, no confusing accounting (they suck as it is), no condescending emails from the MEC to provide explanations (excuses) for what they signed, without any input from the pilots, in yet another secret agreement with the company.

I agree with all of your points. Unfortunately, it's not our reality. I wish I knew why.

aviatorpr
11-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Lol...

This place has more issues than I can count.

I must have missed that we are downgrading jet CA's for that amount of time. I don't care enough to look up who was sitting where prior to the most recent displacement email that came out today, but can anyone confirm if there were Jet CA displacements. I think the final displacement is going to be the ugly one with guys getting downgraded and bumped out of IAD to EWR.

PotatoChip
11-04-2017, 11:37 AM
I must have missed that we are downgrading jet CA's for that amount of time. I don't care enough to look up who was sitting where prior to the most recent displacement email that came out today, but can anyone confirm if there were Jet CA displacements. I think the final displacement is going to be the ugly one with guys getting downgraded and bumped out of IAD to EWR.

No jet downgrades on the displacement posted today. As you said, the next one is going to be the ugly one, and the one with downgrades.

MGMTiswatchingU
01-17-2018, 07:12 PM
Yall getting EJets yet? Thats di only thing im waiteng on to apply forreal.

mking84
01-17-2018, 09:56 PM
To be fair...

No sorry:
CCF 99.77%
D0: 43.67%
A14: 53.93%

#fakenews #alternativefacts #verysad

PosRateGearUp
01-18-2018, 05:29 AM
No sorry:
CCF 99.77%

#fakenews #alternativefacts #verysad

Are you arguing stats 3 months apart?

Great detective work.

aviatorpr
01-18-2018, 06:07 AM
Who didn't see this coming once the Dash went away. Calling in times helped the on-time numbers immensely.

PontiusPilot
01-18-2018, 07:08 AM
Who didn't see this coming once the Dash went away. Calling in times helped the on-time numbers immensely.

You don't call in-times in the 145s? Did you guys get acars?

Bgood
01-18-2018, 08:23 AM

I think we had it since 2016, and W&B rolling out soon.

jacburn
01-18-2018, 08:38 AM
CCF 99.77%

With numbers like these, I wonder how we are 5 out of 8 for all the regional carriers that fly for UA.

Who is number 6, 7 and 8? What are those guys doing that is putting them below us on the stats for UA?

We are in the middle of the pack for now.

aviatorpr
01-18-2018, 11:31 AM

We have carrier pigeons now. Much more efficient

Tpinks
01-19-2018, 02:30 PM
With numbers like these, I wonder how we are 5 out of 8 for all the regional carriers that fly for UA.

Who is number 6, 7 and 8? What are those guys doing that is putting them below us on the stats for UA?

We are in the middle of the pack for now.

6,7,8 are Envoy, PSA and Piedmont....

TransWorld
01-19-2018, 02:47 PM
6,7,8 are Envoy, PSA and Piedmont....

Envoy, PSA, and Piedmont fly for UA? I don’t think so.

DirkDiggler
01-19-2018, 02:57 PM
These are the December stats for UAX for anyone interested.

https://i.imgur.com/z1qVKl1.jpg

Tpinks
01-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Envoy, PSA, and Piedmont fly for UA? I don’t think so.
You don't say?

TransWorld
01-19-2018, 03:16 PM
You don't say?

It did not go over my head. I caught it and fired a strike back over home plate. There are some here who may not realize you are joking, so I am making it clear for them.

jacburn
01-20-2018, 06:53 AM
These are the December stats for UAX for anyone interested.

https://i.imgur.com/z1qVKl1.jpg

What page of SSD did these come from?

MGMTiswatchingU
01-20-2018, 07:29 AM
What page of SSD did these come from?

Page 2,,,,,,

jacburn
01-20-2018, 07:47 AM
Page 2,,,,,,

ssd.ual.com does not have a page 2. If there is another location or way to get to a page 2, that would be great.

If this is coming off of the xjt.com page, those numbers are not the numbers that UA uses. :rolleyes:

MGMTiswatchingU
01-20-2018, 09:15 AM
ssd.ual.com does not have a page 2. If there is another location or way to get to a page 2, that would be great.

If this is coming off of the xjt.com page, those numbers are not the numbers that UA uses. :rolleyes:

Sorry that's the "save harambe" page. Try page 3