Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

P Owed Captain
10-26-2017, 09:00 AM
Has anybody else noticed this is becoming a problem? I give plenty of notice with very few exceptions, and of course they're quick to tell me when I didn't give 72 hours notice and tell me to use Wings. The last couple of times, I gave them nearly a week, and they STILL didn't issue me a ticket. Yes, I can go on Wings, and I know it's only $1.28, but since it's one of our few benefits, I'd still rather get the ticket for free, especially when I've given ample notice. I wonder if they've become short-staffed over there, or they're just getting lazy?

Sennant
10-26-2017, 10:27 AM
Has anybody else noticed this is becoming a problem? I give plenty of notice with very few exceptions, and of course they're quick to tell me when I didn't give 72 hours notice and tell me to use Wings. The last couple of times, I gave them nearly a week, and they STILL didn't issue me a ticket. Yes, I can go on Wings, and I know it's only $1.28, but since it's one of our few benefits, I'd still rather get the ticket for free, especially when I've given ample notice. I wonder if they've become short-staffed over there, or they're just getting lazy?

Use the new fly.aa.com

P Owed Captain
10-27-2017, 06:05 AM
They never sent me the email with the user name and password, so I can't yet.