Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Where are the open drops?

crxpilot
11-03-2017, 05:40 AM
Where are the open drops? Not even Tuesday is guaranteed to have any. A look across the bases shows almost no open time drops. Even in the slower months (September, October) it's been this way. Lean, mean, and no green.

CAirBear
11-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Where are the open drops? Not even Tuesday is guaranteed to have any. A look across the bases shows almost no open time drops. Even in the slower months (September, October) it's been this way. Lean, mean, and no green.

What base are you in? Iíve been in LAX and now SFB. Basically every single day is available to drop. Iím also on the Airbus which I know can be a completely different experience than the -80.

The only time we couldnít drop was in LAX during June - August. Thatís it. Other than that itís beeb awesome.

skydisaster
11-03-2017, 09:12 AM

You canít see drops in other bases. (Except when Merlot gets confused on what Base you are actually in and then sometimes you can.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ysslah
11-03-2017, 09:47 AM
You canít see drops in other bases. (Except when Merlot gets confused on what Base you are actually in and then sometimes you can.)

This is correct. FWIW I see bunch of drop option for November. SFB 80 CA

hyde
11-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Nothing makes me feel sicker than the inability to drop :eek:

chickenorbeef
11-03-2017, 10:22 AM

Thanks. I stand corrected.

JustWatching
11-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Nothing makes me feel sicker than the inability to drop :eek:

More fiber should do the trick.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1