Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : LAS Vegas Hotels

Kingjay
11-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Anyone know a hotel or hotels that offer great crew rates for both Short(Nightly) and Long term (monthly) room rentals?

e6bpilot
11-04-2017, 07:49 AM
LQ South is the best in town in my opinion. If you want pure cheap with transpo, LQ North is available and the people watching is choice. Hooters Hotel offers cheap airline rooms and is at the end of the strip close to the airport but I don’t think they have a van anymore so transpo would be on you.
Honestly, there are almost always cheap rooms there. Finding a ride and the hour long wait at zero level are the biggest challenges in LAS.
I don’t know anything about long term. There are some crash pads run by SWA pilots.

freezingflyboy
11-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Hotels.com or kayak are your friend. Always hotel deals, crew rate or not. Especially weekends, believe it or not.

Kingjay
11-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Great info... as far as long term I remember a few years ago the Blackstone (was holiday Inn, Now For Points Sheraton) offered a long term rate of $750 a month, included free breakfast and transportation. I am sure that is not longer....just curious if there are other similar deals out there

e6bpilot
11-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Great info... as far as long term I remember a few years ago the Blackstone (was holiday Inn, Now For Points Sheraton) offered a long term rate of $750 a month, included free breakfast and transportation. I am sure that is not longer....just curious if there are other similar deals out there

For 750 you could find a private room crash pad, eat like a king, and Uber all over the place and still have cash left. Are you planning on being there the whole month? If that’s the case, look at short term “executive” rentals and Uber.

chickenorbeef
11-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Hotels.com or kayak are your friend. Always hotel deals, crew rate or not. Especially weekends, believe it or not.

Tripres.com another good one

skipro101
11-05-2017, 06:02 AM
LQ South will not give the airline rate to just any airline pilot anymore. SW yes.
Spirit, No.

Jetspeed
11-06-2017, 05:35 AM
Silver Sevens is ~$50 out the door with shuttle.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1