Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : DEN Opportunities?

StickPig
11-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Hello all!

Wanted to see if anyone had some insight on potential job opportunities in the DEN area? Would like to move after the 1st of the year. Current regional FO, 2k TT, bachelors degree, and Army fixed wing PIC time (King Air).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

wrxpilot
11-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Hello all!

Wanted to see if anyone had some insight on potential job opportunities in the DEN area? Would like to move after the 1st of the year. Current regional FO, 2k TT, bachelors degree, and Army fixed wing PIC time (King Air).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Iím from the Colorado area and have flown much of my professional career in the Front Range. Unfortuntely, corporate aviation in DEN is overall pretty crappy. Lots of low paying gigs that want you to come in and do office work on non-flying days.

There are a couple of good ones, but overall itís very few and far between. Youíre better off staying 121 if you want to live in DEN in my experience.

Toecutter
11-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Moser out of Centenial (KAPA) is looking for Beechjet pilots and Mountain Aviation has some jobs posted on the orange site. Denver is boomin. Good luck!

skydreamer2015
11-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Don't know where you are moving from, but be prepared for high cost of living! Especially housing! If I remember right, I read that Denver is like rated the fifth highest in the nation for housing cost & traffic is comparable to Los Angeles traffic. I know both are becoming deal breakers for me!

Rmk1991
11-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Moser out of Centenial (KAPA) is looking for Beechjet pilots and Mountain Aviation has some jobs posted on the orange site. Denver is boomin. Good luck!

What is the orange site?

Jetspeed
11-30-2017, 06:34 AM
What is the orange site?

Climbto350.com