Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Atlas J/S Schedule Confirmation

Lloyd Christmas
11-19-2017, 09:33 PM
Sorry for this being somewhat redundant, but I've been unable to get concrete answers any way else.
Attempting to offline J/S tomorrow (Nov 20) and the flight I'm listed on, PO948, is showing on the Polar schedule departing 12 hour late? Is there anyway to confirm this? I've tried phoning the local office, the Atlas corp number and have gotten nowhere. Anything helps.
Thanks

fl380
11-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Sorry for this being somewhat redundant, but I've been unable to get concrete answers any way else.
Attempting to offline J/S tomorrow (Nov 20) and the flight I'm listed on, PO948, is showing on the Polar schedule departing 12 hour late? Is there anyway to confirm this? I've tried phoning the local office, the Atlas corp number and have gotten nowhere. Anything helps.
Thanks

PO948 HKG-ANC with jumpseater P.S. is showing an ETD of 2215 (originally 10000). Hope this helps.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1