Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : AME Winchester, VA Suggestions

wolfmanpack
11-22-2017, 02:19 AM
Any of you guys have suggestions for an AME in the Winchester, VA area? Found a Dr. Timberlake on the internet but don't know anything about him.

Anybody used him or have other recommendations?

Thanks!

ugleeual
11-22-2017, 05:51 AM
many UAL pilots use him... old dude that is weird... but gets the job done quickly. Another AME close by is a guy name Dr. Patel in Leesburg... he is also used heavily without complaints.

Floyd
11-22-2017, 06:32 AM
Dr Royston. Marshall Va. He's outstanding and nurses are equally good. Worth the scenic drive.

jimf15e
11-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Itís a bit of a drive from Winchester but Dr Comunale in McLean, VA has been great, he was recommended to me by a couple of UA and DL guys. About halfway between IAD and DCA so it might work before/after a trip. And heís very easy to schedule, he can often do same-day appts. But you better like cats! No joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Twice bitten
12-04-2017, 04:33 AM
I second Dr. Royston in Marshall. Outstanding--and they will take pilots in on almost zero notice for appointments.

Very easy going.