Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ABX Hiring

motorclutch
11-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Yes boys and girls weíve opened the turnstile again. Our president has said in meetings with flight crews that he was poised to furlough in the first quarter. I wouldnít jeapordize my flight career by applying and getting hired here until things change with upper management. Choose wisely.

303flyboy
11-30-2017, 03:35 PM
Motor, percentage wise how many FOís left last year? I would listen to this ^ guy boys and girls..

mukalel
11-30-2017, 04:17 PM
Motor, percentage wise how many FOís left last year? I would listen to this ^ guy boys and girls..

40 percent of my class is gone in the last 12 months.. some more to leave soon..

motorclutch
11-30-2017, 05:37 PM
I think 35% left. We are still playing hide the salami with the parent company. Existing management is hell bent on a lowball contract. Iíd hold off until target date March 1. There is changes coming.

boiler
12-01-2017, 04:18 AM
Note: they aren't hiring for any known classes. They are hiring for a pool for potential future hiring. I'm not sure it's worth your trip to Wilmington, at least until they decide to stop playing games.

GeelErmo
12-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Note: They are hiring for a pool for potential future hiring.

And what happened to ďsweamersĒ from August pool? All drowned I guess!

sherpster
12-01-2017, 06:07 AM
Get up at 6pm. Get dressed. Eat. Get in car and drive around for 20 minutes. Come back home at 7pm (show time). Stay in living room awake until 10am. Get in car. Drive around for 20 min. Come back home. Do whatever you want until 6pm and repeat the process. If you arent a night owl then dont think about applying.

But hey, you’ll be overpaid according to that moron soaper. I made 42k this year and he told my group in CRM tng we were overpaid. Remember, not home based and lots and lots of 12 hour airport reserve shifts. The only thing worse than airport reserve at the DHL facility is when you have to put the 10-9 page back into the too full jepp binder from hell and **** goes flying everywhere. Thats some high quality aviation training there.

303flyboy
12-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Wow. Thatís QOL brother ! Try this one: wake up at home in whatever city you live say at 11 am. Commute to cvg at 10 pm. First flight at 5 am. Get in at noon. 25 hours up day one. Do this 9-15 nights in a row followed with commute home. That is of course if they release you (yes line holders included) on your last day on the road after you block in in cvg. Yes, this is a mandatory call. Days off donít mean you actually get them off.

sherpster
12-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Wow. Thatís QOL brother ! Try this one: wake up at home in whatever city you live say at 11 am. Commute to cvg at 10 pm. First flight at 5 am. Get in at noon. 25 hours up day one. Do this 9-15 nights in a row followed with commute home. That is of course if they release you (yes line holders included) on your last day on the road after you block in in cvg. Yes, this is a mandatory call. Days off donít mean you actually get them off.

Agreed. That example would actually be pretty dam nice.

Jason605
12-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Lol. You guys exaggerate much?

Jurassic Jet
12-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Note: they aren't hiring for any known classes. They are hiring for a pool for potential future hiring.

You're giving management an awful lot of credit. I've never known them to think that far ahead. It's always been ready, fire, aim. I'd suspect something is planned.

sherpster
12-02-2017, 01:00 AM

No.

I would like to see ABX pilots get a decent contract and they wont get it if you paint a rosy picture of the place. The fact that you might be higher up the seniority list and live in South Florida doesnt change the fact the place sucks for new FO's. I hope you aren't telling all your friends to apply here.

Also, have you noticed all the dopes picking up open time? I thought ABX had this great group of guys but I came to realize there are way too many guys slurping it up at the open time table who are basically backstabbing their fellow pilots. I realize it is a free country but geez, talk about short sighted.

I am really not sure why I care though.

hackerbyday
12-02-2017, 04:12 AM
No.

I would like to see ABX pilots get a decent contract and they wont get it if you paint a rosy picture of the place. The fact that you might be higher up the seniority list and live in South Florida doesnt change the fact the place sucks for new FO's. I hope you aren't telling all your friends to apply here.

Also, have you noticed all the dopes picking up open time? I thought ABX had this great group of guys but I came to realize there are way too many guys slurping it up at the open time table who are basically backstabbing their fellow pilots. I realize it is a free country but geez, talk about short sighted.

When you first hired on during a growth spurt and lots of flying all was good, but now that things have slowed you donít like the job that you accepted. Reserve does suck Iíve been on it for most of 20+ years here. Itís part of the job.
Maybe you should have taken the position where you are put in the left seat and bidding #1 at full pay from day one. It doesnít exist so move on if you donít like where your at now.

Complaining about your job and fellow crew members wonít make it a better place to work. Learn better ways to live while sitting reserve. Do something during the day. Having my uniform and suitcase with me only limits me to being within a 2 hr radius of the airport.

Jason605
12-02-2017, 04:32 AM
No.

Take it easy. We are going to get a better contract or shut it down. That's a given. I'm not painting a rosy pic but it's not worst place in the world either and saying so isn't going to change negotiations one bit.

Fact is that if you don't live in base and are on reserve, life is gonna suck no matter what airline your at. I have a friend at FedEx who knew that and moved to base to have a life. At my previous airline, after years of beating myself up commuting, I broke down and moved to base. Complete game changer. So I can understand your frustration but aside from some of the day/night transition stuff, this isn't hell.

Addressing coming here. Sorry, but yes I have 2 friends I'd like to see come here who may need the work soon. People are going to apply no matter what is said on these message boards. I'd like to see good people come instead of idiots. You should welcome people to the bottom of the seniority list. It's another way for you to move up. ��

Now, I haven't been paying attention to who is grabbing open time. I never have since day one. I like my days off and have no desire to work on them. If I run into someone who is, I'll tell them to stop and save that flying for the reserve guys.�� I agree that is short sighted.

And, because I don't think it's said enough, we will get a better contract or lock the door behind us. That's one thing I've seen most people on the seniority list agree on.

motorclutch
12-02-2017, 05:14 AM
Jason regarding our contract.....we WILL get a better contract with the new owner; not this clown-show management team. Iím hearing their days are numbered.

sherpster
12-02-2017, 05:19 AM
When you first hired on during a growth spurt and lots of flying all was good, but now that things have slowed you donít like the job that you accepted. Reserve does suck Iíve been on it for most of 20+ years here. Itís part of the job.
Maybe you should have taken the position where you are put in the left seat and bidding #1 at full pay from day one. It doesnít exist so move on if you donít like where your at now.

Complaining about your job and fellow crew members wonít make it a better place to work. Learn better ways to live while sitting reserve. Do something during the day. Having my uniform and suitcase with me only limits me to being within a 2 hr radius of the airport.

You are right. It actually has been good for me. Then again I only have a couple of days left so it doesnt really bother me if everyone is picking up open time or telling their friends this place is great. I hope it works out for everyone. It just sucks for the people that cant escape soaper. Good luck abx!

airbus300
12-02-2017, 05:22 AM
Jason regarding our contract.....we WILL get a better contract with the new owner; not this clown-show management team. Iím hearing their days are numbered.

What new owner?

Jason605
12-02-2017, 05:25 AM

I'm ALL IN Motor. Take it or leave it...... Hahaha

tiredofjrm
12-02-2017, 08:13 AM
If youíre absolutely craving work at an ACMI then there are better places than ABX.
Go apply to Kalitta, Atlas, hell even ATI is better.
Itís honestly toxic here. Management hates the pilots. There is no upward movement because of it. All new planes go to ATI. Old routes go to ATI. Itís take, take, take here all day, every day.
If there is a delay, itís automatically assumed itís because of the pilots. How often are pilots actually responsible for a delay? Itís constant finger pointing.
I made the mistake of coming here. Donít make the same mistake.
A better contract wont help the toxic environment here.

papacharlie
12-02-2017, 10:25 AM
I hate to say that I came across a LINE HOLDER....picking up open time ....but I enjoyed the look of his face when I told him I was been JRM for 2 days in a row for extra pay and my D6 days.

303flyboy
12-02-2017, 10:49 AM
I think if/when amazon buys abx and Atlas it will be a better gig. If it doesnít happen itís just another ACMI carrier. If you live locally it can be what you make of it. But the hostile environment mgmt creates is something I have never seen.

motorclutch
12-02-2017, 12:05 PM
303 just remember.....this is essentially the same scumbag, failure driven management that tubed comair. Everyone who came here,including the chairman of the board was fired from other places. But rumor has it that their days are numbered. Hang in there, this ****show will only get better!

4runner
12-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Soaper....Jesus....you canít make this stuff up.

tiredofjrm
12-06-2017, 04:57 AM
67 hard lines next month. We used to 90+. ATI must have gotten some more of our flying. Don't waste your time applying here. I can no longer justify staying. It is a dying airline.

741waskipper
12-06-2017, 07:02 AM
67 hard lines next month. We used to 90+. ATI must have gotten some more of our flying. Don't waste your time applying here. I can no longer justify staying. It is a dying airline.

And, they have restructured the patterns of flying so that we go through CVG frequently. Makes it easier to REA and JRM...Less crewmembers needed to fly the month.

FlyAstarJets
12-06-2017, 08:52 AM
67 hard lines next month. We used to 90+. ATI must have gotten some more of our flying...

Other than picking up our AMC contractual 6 month rotation of the ETAR/HECA charter, I donít think so.
Have you looked at the other 767 operators on the ramp at CVG?

tiredofjrm
12-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Iím not sure who actually got the flying. I was just guessing ATI.
All I know is that we are down 20+ lines of flying. ABX isnt growing, but getting smaller and smaller.
There is no reason to come here. First year pay is horrendous. You pay for your own housing during training. You wonít get per diem during training. And no CASS while in training. Then when you finally get on line, you will be on reserve indefinitely. That means either a crashpad or moving your family to the opioid Capitol of the US.
I know that reserve is where you start out at other places, but there is no possibility of advancement here. And like Iíve stated before, the environment here is just toxic. ATSG/ABX management hates the pilot group.

goinaround
12-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Yeah, and you know what's frustrating? Look back at the Kalitta hiring thread to about a year before they got their contract. They absolutely spit poison about the place. Now that they have a contract...pilots are signing up. They're relatively happy. Their company is growing rapidly. Upward mobility. Same thing could happen here if they'd just get out of their own way. Not going to wait around to find out though.

motorclutch
12-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Hey Amazon....I hope you are reading these blogs. This is the management failure you have inherited!

goinaround
12-11-2017, 02:48 AM
So senior management recently implemented a generous severance plan for themselves. Discuss.........

motorclutch
12-11-2017, 04:47 AM
Sounds like they are prepping the buyout.

tiredofjrm
12-11-2017, 06:05 AM
One can only hope. Get rid of the existing management.

flyfranz
12-11-2017, 12:16 PM
First year pay is $42,000. Health insurance for 2018 is about $8500. Add in disability, AD&D, union dues etc and youíre looking at about $30,000 before taxes.
There are better places to go. Everyone is hiring.

No Land 3
12-11-2017, 01:14 PM
First year pay is $42,000. Health insurance for 2018 is about $8500. Add in disability, AD&D, union dues etc and youíre looking at about $30,000 before taxes.
There are better places to go. Everyone is hiring.
Come over to K4 and more than triple that!

goinaround
12-11-2017, 01:15 PM
First year at K4. Grossed 117k and still counting. Come over here.

Very seriously considering it.....but donít want to be short-sighted.

Jason605
12-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Come over to K4 and more than triple that!

A couple of questions out of curiosity.

1) Can someone explain how a year 1 pilot at k4 is making over 100k with a 64 hour guarantee?

2) What work rules allow k4 pilots to credit over 83 a month in order to make over 100k at year one rates if not actually flying over 83 hours?

3) Does your flight schedule change on a daily basis or do you know what your flying each month without your schedule constantly changing? Is it like living perpetually on reserve on your work days?

Locke
12-11-2017, 09:54 PM

1) Can someone explain how a year 1 pilot at k4 is making over 100k with a 64 hour guarantee?

2) What work rules allow k4 pilots to credit over 83 a month in order to make over 100k at year one rates if not actually flying over 83 hours?

3) Does your flight schedule change on a daily basis or do you know what your flying each month without your schedule constantly changing? Is it like living perpetually on reserve on your work days?

It's called working overtime. A lot of people will timeout on overtime each month and then be sent home for their actual line. You also receive 4 hours for reserve days and 50% dead head pay. It's very common to credit around 100hrs a month right now if you want it.

Oh and the line you are awarded is irrelevant at the moment. You bid a schedule and fly whatever you're stuck with.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 02:00 AM
It's called working overtime. A lot of people will timeout on overtime each month and then be sent home for their actual line. You also receive 4 hours for reserve days and 50% dead head pay. It's very common to credit around 100hrs a month right now if you want it.

Oh and the line you are awarded is irrelevant at the moment. You bid a schedule and fly whatever you're stuck with.

So, is it safe to say then that in order to credit those hours your actually working most of those hours and no real schedule? Just know the days your gonna work and or sit reserve?

Lockheed
12-12-2017, 05:18 AM

Jason
We have some very long flights for instance
LAX-SFO-ICN 18hrs rest - ICN-LAX
that's over 24 hrs pay in less than 48 hrs
Back in La u get R2 that's another 4 hrs- total 30ish hrs in LAX
Then do it all over again...so that's 28-30 hrs pay in 3 days

I could give many such examples...this may not last forever, but...
I flew my first OT trip ever last month to get home from Hong Kong instead of taking the bis class flt I could have...HKG-ANC-CVG got in at 8pm on my 1st day off...caught 6am flight home by 10 am on second day off...that trip alone paid me 27.7 hrs...giving me a total of 124 hrs credit for the month...I'm in the left, we are very short guys in the right seat...

We have about 360 on seniority lit now
It's not an exaggeration to say by 2021 that number will double

I remember reading your posts when you interviewed at abx
You were very excited to be there...sucks what Hete is doing there
If you want to jump...sooner the better
Good luck

Jason605
12-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Jason
We have some very long flights for instance
LAX-SFO-ICN 18hrs rest - ICN-LAX
that's over 24 hrs pay in less than 48 hrs
Back in La u get R2 that's another 4 hrs- total 30ish hrs in LAX
Then do it all over again...so that's 28-30 hrs pay in 3 days

I could give many such examples...this may not last forever, but...
I flew my first OT trip ever last month to get home from Hong Kong instead of taking the bis class flt I could have...HKG-ANC-CVG got in at 8pm on my 1st day off...caught 6am flight home by 10 am on second day off...that trip alone paid me 27.7 hrs...giving me a total of 124 hrs credit for the month...I'm in the left, we are very short guys in the right seat...

We have about 360 on seniority lit now
It's not an exaggeration to say by 2021 that number will double

I remember reading your posts when you interviewed at abx
You were very excited to be there...sucks what Hete is doing there
If you want to jump...sooner the better
Good luck

Thanks for the info. I always keep my options open. Not rushing out just yet though.

atpcliff
12-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Here on a Kalitta thread, a new FO said their first year pay was over $120k gross.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Here on a Kalitta thread, a new FO said their first year pay was over $120k gross.

I saw that, but I think I have to keep in mind how much flying they do to get there. I like not coming anywhere close to flying guarantee, let alone over it..

goinaround
12-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Meh...Augmented crews with bunk rooms and a TV up in the bubble. Not many hub turns..... No JRM....

Jason605
12-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Meh...Augmented crews with bunk rooms and a TV up in the bubble. Not many hub turns..... No JRM....

If it's augmented that means I'm spending too much time in an airplane. Haha I'll take CVG ATL CVG any day of the week and JRM means you make bank while still not having to fly over guarantee....

I'm simple. Short flights and time at home.. We definitely need more money, so I'm patiently waiting to see what happens.

goinaround
12-12-2017, 11:33 AM
If it's augmented that means I'm spending too much time in an airplane. Haha I'll take CVG ATL CVG any day of the week and JRM means you make bank while still not having to fly over guarantee....

I'm simple. Short flights and time at home.. We definitely need more money, so I'm patiently waiting to see what happens.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm just a few classes behind you and haven't yet held a line. All JRM really means to me is 20 days gone from home.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm just a few classes behind you and haven't yet held a line. All JRM really means to me is 20 days gone from home.

I full understand ya. My situation is much different than you guys behind me. I wouldn't fault anyone for finding what suits them best. If, and that's a big if, we get movement and a contract, you'll be in a sweet spot. If it goes the other way, well, then it'll suck for a long time. Even for me.

cfreze00
12-12-2017, 01:15 PM
What is the typical schedule look like? Is it like Kalitta with a 16 days on 14 days off?

goinaround
12-12-2017, 01:32 PM
17 days. Many possible combinations. Can be 17 in a row....or 2 or 3 blocks of days. If you want the 17 consecutive....itíll probably be a reserve line.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 01:36 PM
What is the typical schedule look like? Is it like Kalitta with a 16 days on 14 days off?

14 days off in a 31 day period and 13 days off in a 30 day period. The schedules are a mix of everything. Some are 17 ON 14/13 OFF. Others are 7/8 ON and a week OFF. Some 5 ON and a week or so OFF with a 2 day thrown in somewhere.

If your holding a line and they reassign you a different trip they have to pay you extra on top of guarantee. They don't want to do that so typically, whatever your awarded is what you'll fly.

No Land 3
12-12-2017, 02:25 PM

How much overtime have I worked to do this? Not much. I average 90 hours a month not doing over time. Throw in a couple Afghanistan flights one month. I might have worked 10 extra days for the entire year. Itís almost impossible to wind up with less than 75 hours of pay a month.
Most I have credited was 111 hours. Some guys are doing 140 hour months.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 02:43 PM
How much overtime have I worked to do this? Not much. I average 90 hours a month not doing over time. Throw in a couple Afghanistan flights one month. I might have worked 10 extra days for the entire year. Itís almost impossible to wind up with less than 75 hours of pay a month.
Most I have credited was 111 hours. Some guys are doing 140 hour months.

Is that 90 hours of actual flight and DH your doing?

goinaround
12-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Is that 90 hours of actual flight and DH your doing?

Canít be if guys are doing 140 hours/month. Weíve got rules about things like that.....

Jason605
12-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Can’t be if guys are doing 140 hours/month. We’ve got rules about things like that.....

You must have missed where he said he was averaging 90 hours a month. I'm asking if that is all flying and DH or less flying and more credit for "him". Wasn't referencing "some guys are doing 140 hours a month".

I'm trying to see what the "actual" flying and DH time is like, not just credit.

No Land 3
12-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Canít be if guys are doing 140 hours/month. Weíve got rules about things like that.....

Actual flying is less. Soft pay for reserve status, DH pay, training, hazard area pay, day off flying, etc. It all adds up. Well, some guys are flying close to 90 actual hours a month.
We actually donít do a lot of dead heading, mainly starting and ending. Most of the time, maybe a DH in the middle of a line to reposition. Most of the pay is based on actual flying.

Jason605
12-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Actual flying is much less. Soft pay for reserve status, DH pay, training, hazard area pay, day off flying, etc. It all adds up. Well, some guys are flying close to 90 actual hours a month.

That's what I was trying to get. Thank you. Flying 50 to 60 and getting paid 90 would be cool. Flying 90 and pay for a bit more, meh, that's too much for this old man.

Thanks for the response though.

midnightshuttle
12-13-2017, 06:47 AM
Hey Amazon....I hope you are reading these blogs. This is the management failure you have inherited!

Oh they are...

Cant wait until ATI starts hiring, the check airman r resigning at about 1 per week. ROFLMA Management goes after one pilot for not leaving early while the training dept slowly evaporates. You have to give LCA credit theyíre pulling it off. I heard one say it he was concerned for safety. Actually maybe it was all of them that said that.

Join the ATI BLOG !!

Midway
12-15-2017, 08:06 AM

Other than picking up our AMC contractual 6 month rotation of the ETAR/HECA charter, I donít think so.
Have you looked at the other 767 operators on the ramp at CVG?

Let us not forget Ė ATI chose to cross picket lines a year ago in hopes of achieving growth and contract goals. ATI pilots thought it would be an easier road to achieve their low contract goals rather than do the hard work of negotiating.

ATSG CEO confirmed this publicly :

"ATI, whose pilots are represented by ALPA, and did not support the strike, will crew all of the remaining aircraft we deploy for Amazon."

So there is the reason for all the additional flying at ATI last year.

I can remember when it was not Ok in the airline industry to cross picket lines. How times have changed.

motorclutch
12-15-2017, 04:11 PM
Not to worry Midway.....things haven't really turned out like the former MEC envisioned. The pilot force at ATI are officially "Hete's *****es"

OverGMcGee
12-16-2017, 01:04 PM
Oh they are...

Cant wait until ATI starts hiring, the check airman r resigning at about 1 per week. ROFLMA Management goes after one pilot for not leaving early while the training dept slowly evaporates. You have to give LCA credit theyíre pulling it off. I heard one say it he was concerned for safety. Actually maybe it was all of them that said that.

Join the ATI BLOG !!

You dont have to bring out the ďsĒ word. It is truly about QOL and money. Terry knows it. Thats why the ďweíll keep your letter and call you óóó Ē speel. Youíll have an option wink wink nod nod. We, as of late, sat down to eat with him. He stated the check CA pay here was grotesquely low. So he sees it too and its a voluntary position. You can quit at will. No one wants to work at a flight school

No need to make us seem unsafe.

Merry Christmas

l8fr82hub
12-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Oh they are...

Join the ATI BLOG !!

I don't think the company cares about how many check airman resign because they're reducing the training department beyond that. It seems expansion and upgrades are done for now.

motorclutch
12-18-2017, 01:41 PM
ABX is currently interviewing. Unfortunately the quality cut has disappeared. 5 showed only 1 made it to the sim.
Hey Soapy, the word is out!

boiler
12-19-2017, 03:41 AM
ABX is currently interviewing. Unfortunately the quality cut has disappeared. 5 showed only 1 made it to the sim.

Hey Soapy, the word is out!

Wow! It seemed like everybody used to make it past the panel and then they would weed people out in the 8. Batting .200 to get to the sim is nuts.

And yet, they want to hire into a ďpool.Ē These games are ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorclutch
12-19-2017, 05:39 AM
In ďSoapyís WorldĒ all is well.

FmrPropCapt
12-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Good lord how hard could the HR and Tech be??? From everything I've seen and heard this is a great group to fly with and once a new CBA is finished should be hard sought after. Ref the 8... don't people know how to fly gauges anymore? I dunno... outsider looking in with random thoughts.

spaaks
12-19-2017, 08:52 PM
Lots of ATI 76ís in CVG, thatís the amazon hub yes?

GeelErmo
12-19-2017, 10:07 PM

Funny dude:-)

flyfranz
12-20-2017, 06:06 AM
Good lord how hard could the HR and Tech be??? From everything I've seen and heard this is a great group to fly with and once a new CBA is finished should be hard sought after. Ref the 8... don't people know how to fly gauges anymore? I dunno... outsider looking in with random thoughts.

I flew steam gauges for the first 14 years of my career. Then for the last 14 years Iíve been on the B767.
Flying that DC8 for my interview last year was not easy. Plus ABX wants you to use their call outs (They give u 30 mins to study).
Back in the day I could fly steam gauges down to minimums half asleep, because I did so many of them.
Today not so much lol. I was seriously working my ass off.
We have all become so dependent on automation.

FmrPropCapt
12-20-2017, 06:51 AM
I flew steam gauges for the first 14 years of my career. Then for the last 14 years Iíve been on the B767.
Flying that DC8 for my interview last year was not easy. Plus ABX wants you to use their call outs (They give u 30 mins to study).
Back in the day I could fly steam gauges down to minimums half asleep, because I did so many of them.
Today not so much lol. I was seriously working my ass off.
We have all become so dependent on automation.

Ah I understand. I didn't take into account the 8's difficulties. Very true.

hackerbyday
12-20-2017, 11:04 AM
Lots of ATI 76ís in CVG, thatís the amazon hub yes?

I hope you have an iron-clad Scope clause, which of course none is, as it will be easy to replace the current operated by sticker on the side of the airplane. Enjoy it while you have it.

wjcandee
12-20-2017, 01:45 PM
I hope you have an iron-clad Scope clause, which of course none is, as it will be easy to replace the current operated by sticker on the side of the airplane. Enjoy it while you have it.

They have a pretty-good scope clause (which I have seen) and a side letter (which I haven't). Makes it very, very difficult, it appears, to transfer any 767 currently operated by ABX to be operated by ATI.

hackerbyday
12-20-2017, 01:49 PM
They have a pretty-good scope clause (which I have seen) and a side letter (which I haven't). Makes it very, very difficult, it appears, to transfer any 767 currently operated by ABX to be operated by ATI.

Yes I know about ABXs scope clause but I was responding to a post referencing ATI aircraft.

mpflyboy1
12-22-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm sure with the new tax plan with the lower corporate rates we can expect not only a contract soon but also $1,000 bonus checks for every ABX employee like Comcast, AT&T, Boeing and others are passing on to their employees.

I sit here waiting by the mailbox.........
:rolleyes:

GeelErmo
12-22-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm sure with the new tax plan with the lower corporate rates we can expect not only a contract soon but also $1,000 bonus checks for every ABX employee like Comcast, AT&T, Boeing and others are passing on to their employees.

I sit here waiting by the mailbox.........
:rolleyes:

Donít be cheap. You had ur Christmas Dinner/breakfast yesterday. :-)

boiler
12-23-2017, 07:03 AM
I almost wrote a thank you note to JM for not bringing Soaper along last night.

Borat Sagdiyev
12-23-2017, 07:36 AM
I almost wrote a thank you note to JM for not bringing Soaper along last night.

Has anyone seen Soaper at DHL in CVG? I never have.

boiler
12-23-2017, 08:49 AM
Has anyone seen Soaper at DHL in CVG? I never have.

Nope, just at the Holiday Inn for his CRM disruptions.

motorclutch
12-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Soapy hasnít the balls to be in front of more than 10 hostile crew members ! Heís skeerd!

Jason605
12-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Soapy hasnít the balls to be in front of more than 10 hostile crew members ! Heís skeerd!

:D. I'd pay money to see him show up though.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1