Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Air Cargo Carriers SJU-TIST

JustAskin
12-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Hey all,
Looking for some info on jumpseating from SJU-TIST with Air Cargo Carriers. I am doing relief work and have slightly more luggage than normal. I have a rolling duffel that's about 30" with needed gear. Will that fly?

Thanks!

Convair5800
12-05-2017, 05:29 AM
Hey all,
Looking for some info on jumpseating from SJU-TIST with Air Cargo Carriers. I am doing relief work and have slightly more luggage than normal. I have a rolling duffel that's about 30" with needed gear. Will that fly?

Thanks!

I donít work there anymore, but did for many years. Call their dispatch department at 414-482-1711 and list yourself. As long as your in CASS, youíll be fine. Let them know about the baggage situation. Considering whatís going on, Iím sure theyíll make it work.
Good luck!

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1