Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : MRJ Order

SilentLurker
12-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Just out of curiosity, any word or update on this?

Thanks.

sailingfun
12-12-2017, 07:12 AM

Thanks.

In order to take delivery you would have to terminate your relationship with UAL and probably with Delta on the GoJets and Compass side.

Riverside
12-12-2017, 11:00 AM

Thanks.

Ask Mitsubishi.

pnwchief22
12-12-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanks.

MRJ Progress Updates (http://progress.flythemrj.com/)

CBreezy
12-14-2017, 04:50 AM
In order to take delivery you would have to terminate your relationship with UAL and probably with Delta on the GoJets and Compass side.

There is nothing in the scope clause at Delta that would have any impact on whether TSA takes MRJ deliveries.

sailingfun
12-14-2017, 05:18 AM
There is nothing in the scope clause at Delta that would have any impact on whether TSA takes MRJ deliveries.

I said May because scope is a complicated section. Keep this part in mind as it may restrict MRJ use.

If a domestic air carrier operates permitted aircraft types and that carrier or its affiliate operates aircraft other than permitted aircraft types, the exemption for that domestic air carrier provided by Section 1 D. 1. will not apply unless:

Regardless UAL's scope would allow MRJ operation.

FlyingKat
12-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Just waiting on the next delay announcement. Seems like they come out every six months.

If the MRJ has any influence on coming to TSA I wouldn't come here. Most are betting that we never see them.

N6279P
12-15-2017, 05:59 AM
I said May because scope is a complicated section. Keep this part in mind as it may restrict MRJ use.

If a domestic air carrier operates permitted aircraft types and that carrier or its affiliate operates aircraft other than permitted aircraft types, the exemption for that domestic air carrier provided by Section 1 D. 1. will not apply unless:

Regardless UAL's scope would allow MRJ operation.

The scope clause may allow the MRJ for size/weight however they donít have any space for any more large RJís at the moment.

minimwage4
12-16-2017, 04:50 AM
Itís coming in 2020 I think.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1