Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : November Interviews

rooinek
12-13-2017, 09:38 AM
Thought I'd start a new one for the November folks. Any Phase II progress yet? I got back to GIS fairly quickly after the interview. Nothing yet, but the 30 day PRIA deadline is fast approaching.

UNCacey
12-13-2017, 10:36 AM
11/15 Interview
11/17 Phase II
11/28 Documents submitted to GIS

Excited to start. Judging by some of the other threads maybe a March class?

Chicken Taco
12-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Just a heads up the FAA part of the background slows down over the holidays due to staff in OKC taking additional time off. The time limits apply only to your prior employers PRIA file responses, not to the FAA. The full airman record FOIA may take longer than typical..

goose15
12-14-2017, 04:31 AM
Also, just because you submitted all the paperwork to GIS, it might take them some time before they actually send out the PRIA request to your former employer(s).

In my case, they sat on it for almost 4 weeks. No wonder the whole process take 8-10 weeks once you start Phase II.

UNCacey
01-11-2018, 06:46 AM
From what I gather, there were interviews on 10/4, 10/18, and 11/15 with the 10/4 group being at the top of the stack for the end of January class. Has there been any movement recently?

rooinek
01-11-2018, 09:06 AM
From what I gather, there were interviews on 10/4, 10/18, and 11/15 with the 10/4 group being at the top of the stack for the end of January class. Has there been any movement recently?

Received Phase II complete email at the end of December. No idea on class dates.

CFDJC4
01-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Received Phase II complete email at the end of December. No idea on class dates.

I hope you guys get the Feb 7th or 21st class.

rooinek
01-14-2018, 04:09 AM
I hope you guys get the Feb 7th or 21st class.

Me too. Sending out that two week notice is going to feel amazing. Ready to move on. How far in advance do they usually notify?

A lot of negative written here lately that has led to some careful consideration. A few years ago JB was the number one choice of a less jaded me. Still think it's a good choice and a major step up from what I'm currently doing. Just gotta get that contract before the next recession hits.

coopervane
01-14-2018, 11:29 PM
Me too. Sending out that two week notice is going to feel amazing. Ready to move on. How far in advance do they usually notify?

A lot of negative written here lately that has led to some careful consideration. A few years ago JB was the number one choice of a less jaded me. Still think it's a good choice and a major step up from what I'm currently doing. Just gotta get that contract before the next recession hits.

If you need a lifeboat at all costs (ie Expressjet) then this would be a good move. Any other situation and I’d concentrate more effort into the big 3.
I left my regional several years ago....my buddies were envious.....I felt very lucky....now they are all at DAL,SWA,UAL,FDX..

Every.
Single.
One.

most of my former FO'S too
Now that I have the B6 stink on me and I can’t seem get a call from anyone.

rooinek
01-15-2018, 04:29 AM
If you need a lifeboat at all costs (ie Expressjet) then this would be a good move. Any other situation and Iíd concentrate more effort into the big 3.
I left my regional several years ago....my buddies were envious.....I felt very lucky....now they are all at DAL,SWA,UAL,FDX..

Every.
Single.
One.

most of my former FO'S too
Now that I have the B6 stink on me and I canít seem get a call from anyone.

Thereís B6 stink? Some people I know got the DAL, etc. call after hopping over to Spirit. I got DAL but wasnít hired. Still hoping for SWA because of where I live. Even at current rates, JB pay is significantly higher than whatís possible at a regional.

AYLflyer
01-15-2018, 04:58 AM

If you read all the negative, it's from the same group of people constantly complaining.

As I've stated in other threads here, I'm fighting for a market rate contract, and want this place to be a career destination, but that doesn't mean I have to be miserable every single day. My apps are up to date with other carriers, and if they call I'll leave for them, but so far my time at B6 has been easy. There are days when it feels like a regional (During IROPs for example), but hopefully that will change with a real contract. I live in base and my life has been pretty great compared to my regional days (Which was absolutely miserable). If you have to commute across the country, this may not be the place for you, but if you're close to one of the bases (Either short commute or driving) than it's not a bad place at all to be.

If the legacies/SW/FDX call before you take a position here, then obviously go there, but by reading some of the stuff on this forum you'd come to believe that Mesa is a better place to work than here.

Southerner
01-15-2018, 05:26 AM
If you read all the negative, it's from the same group of people constantly complaining.

As I've stated in other threads here, I'm fighting for a market rate contract, and want this place to be a career destination, but that doesn't mean I have to be miserable every single day. My apps are up to date with other carriers, and if they call I'll leave for them, but so far my time at B6 has been easy. There are days when it feels like a regional (During IROPs for example), but hopefully that will change with a real contract. I live in base and my life has been pretty great compared to my regional days (Which was absolutely miserable). If you have to commute across the country, this may not be the place for you, but if you're close to one of the bases (Either short commute or driving) than it's not a bad place at all to be.

If the legacies/SW/FDX call before you take a position here, then obviously go there, but by reading some of the stuff on this forum you'd come to believe that Mesa is a better place to work than here.

Exactly. The same 5-6 people come on here with the stated goal of discouraging people from applying. It's immoral what they are doing. A guy may decide to stay at a regional because of their propaganda, and that's horrible.

I flew this week with yet another FO who is even more positive than me, but these guys on here say everyone is miserable and I'm unreasonable and overly positive. This dude I just flew with actually believes that we shouldn't get a market rate contract because the company cannot afford it. That, of course, is not true, and I told him so.

Whatever. If you're out there reading this stuff, ignore these jerks. We are working on getting a contract, and JetBlue will be compensated in line with everyone else when we do. It is a good place to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capt707
01-15-2018, 05:43 AM
This dude I just flew with actually believes that we shouldn't get a market rate contract because the company cannot afford it.

That is exactly the problem with this pilot group! JB loves hiring people like that.

say again
01-15-2018, 10:56 AM
That is exactly the problem with this pilot group! JB loves hiring people like that.

I don't think his comments represent the pilot group as a whole. I've yet to hear this type of thinking or talk while on the line or talking with other JB pilots. They're out there but certainly not the majority.

PasserOGas
01-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Exactly. The same 5-6 people come on here with the stated goal of discouraging people from applying. It's immoral what they are doing. A guy may decide to stay at a regional because of their propaganda, and that's horrible.

I flew this week with yet another FO who is even more positive than me, but these guys on here say everyone is miserable and I'm unreasonable and overly positive. This dude I just flew with actually believes that we shouldn't get a market rate contract because the company cannot afford it. That, of course, is not true, and I told him so.

Whatever. If you're out there reading this stuff, ignore these jerks. We are working on getting a contract, and JetBlue will be compensated in line with everyone else when we do. It is a good place to work.

Southerner is one of only two or three people on this board who love this place. He doesnt wear his ALPA lanyard and is NOT helping us fight for a better contract. Be aware of who is giving this info to you.

Bozo the pilot
01-15-2018, 07:23 PM

Potential hires: Read the line that states- "if you're close to one of the bases" That is the only reason to take B6 for now. Stay tuned.
Btw, there are many more who have negative things to say- We may not be miserable, but we also dont bury our heads in the sand like the same 4 or 5 juicers posting here. ;)

Bozo the pilot
01-15-2018, 07:24 PM
I don't think his comments represent the pilot group as a whole. I've yet to hear this type of thinking or talk while on the line or talking with other JB pilots. They're out there but certainly not the majority.

Ive heard it a ton from senior (top 200) Captains. fwiw.

Southerner
01-16-2018, 12:54 AM
Southerner is one of only two or three people on this board who love this place. He doesnt wear his ALPA lanyard and is NOT helping us fight for a better contract. Be aware of who is giving this info to you.

It's funny that you guys place so much importance on a piece of fabric. In hindsight I should've never joined ALPA, but just worn a lanyard anyway since that's all that matters! I would've saved several thousand dollars. What was I thinking?

/sarcasm

Bluedriver
01-17-2018, 06:18 PM

Ha! The same 5-6 negative people??? There are about THREE (3) people on this board dense enough to still be positive juiceboxes, and you're one of them...

THAT is the real teachable moment!

rooinek
01-17-2018, 07:22 PM
Ha! The same 5-6 negative people??? There are about THREE (3) people on this board dense enough to still be positive juiceboxes, and you're one of them...

THAT is the real teachable moment!

I've been on these boards long enough (twelve years) to understand that, with over 1k posts of negativity, Bluedriver is, at best, not particularly believable, and, at worst, a total psycho - akin to the SkyHigh of the JB threads. Southerner, on the other hand, is probably a somewhat rational person. Unfortunately, rationality doesn't really stick on APC. Anyway, keep it up Bluedriver. I know this is supposed to be a thread about November interviews but, I guess as long as you're puking your rot into APC, the world is temporarily free of you spending your energies elsewhere.

Bozo the pilot
01-17-2018, 07:28 PM
I've been on these boards long enough (twelve years) to understand that, with over 1k posts of negativity, Bluedriver is, at best, not particularly believable, and, at worst, a total psycho - akin to the SkyHigh of the JB threads. Southerner, on the other hand, is probably a somewhat rational person. Unfortunately, rationality doesn't really stick on APC. Anyway, keep it up Bluedriver. I know this is supposed to be a thread about November interviews but, I guess as long as you're puking your rot into APC, the world is temporarily free of you spending your energies elsewhere.

B6 is definitely a step up from your regional, however it is far below legacy standards with garbage reserve rules, gutted health care, substandard retirement and management that has become disconnected from it's employees.
Southerner is right when he says its not a terrible place to work, but Blue driver is not lying in his critique of B6.
Just realize that a move to B6, although an improvement for you, should, for now, be a stone-step to a real airline. Enjoy the ride but keep your apps updated and published.
I doubt South or BD could argue with any of this, but it is APC so fire away:D
Btw, I'd leave tomorrow if AA or UAL called. Ask around man-you'll get a better feel. Good luck.

CanoeBum
01-18-2018, 10:23 AM

Iíve watched Southerner post between this board and the pipe which is an XJT board for several years and two airlines. Heís in the same lot as Bluedriver when it comes to your various chosen adjectives, itís just he leans the opposite direction on some subjects. Both of them are entertaining while simultaneously maddening.

Southerner
01-18-2018, 10:40 AM
Iíve watched Southerner post between this board and the pipe which is an XJT board for several years and two airlines. Heís in the same lot as Bluedriver when it comes to your various chosen adjectives, itís just he leans the opposite direction on some subjects. Both of them are entertaining while simultaneously maddening.

You simply disagree with my point of view. On the Pipe I attempted to counter the crazy on that site too. The people on here are NOTHING compared to the Pipe guys.

CanoeBum
01-18-2018, 11:04 AM
You simply disagree with my point of view. On the Pipe I attempted to counter the crazy on that site too. The people on here are NOTHING compared to the Pipe guys.

I agree with and support my MECís point of view. After all, they are the ones fighting to bring us the protections and compensation that we have earned and deserve. See everyone the 31st!

rvr1800
01-19-2018, 04:29 AM

You think very highly of yourself don’t you? You seem to think you’re some sort of white knight of reason on pilot message boards. You were very much a part of “the crazy” on the pipe. Weren’t you in management there as well?

Bozo the pilot
01-19-2018, 04:46 AM

Btw referring to guys who are educating B6 wannabes as ďimmoralĒ is ridiculous- explain if you can.
You just keep diggin🤫

Southerner
01-19-2018, 04:52 AM
You think very highly of yourself donít you? You seem to think youíre some sort of white knight of reason on pilot message boards. You were very much a part of ďthe crazyĒ on the pipe. Werenít you in management there as well?

Someone has to provide some rationality when people get themselves all worked up into an irrational tizzy. It's not healthy to live in a bubble with only one point of view.

Southerner
01-19-2018, 04:59 AM
Btw referring to guys who are educating B6 wannabes as ďimmoralĒ is ridiculous- explain if you can.

You just keep diggin🤫

It is immoral to intentionally try to discourage people from coming here by spouting propaganda to suit your personal agenda. People may listen to you, stay at a regional longer, and get stuck there because they listened to you, not knowing that you have an axe to grind. Your motives (to discourage recruiting to therefore add pressure to the company) are not pure. I think it is wrong (immoral) to use potential applicants as a pawn in your game.

There are plenty of things that need fixing, but we are fixing them. This is already a good place to work, and it will be an excellent place to work when we get our CBA. Some of you act as if you are being whipped in the salt mines...get some perspective.

rvr1800
01-19-2018, 05:09 AM
Someone has to provide some rationality when people get themselves all worked up into an irrational tizzy. It's not healthy to live in a bubble with only one point of view.

Thank you for proving my point to a T.

Southerner
01-19-2018, 05:24 AM
Thank you for proving my point to a T.

So I'm not allowed to counter the irrationality? Not all of the people on here are irrational. But there are a few, and they need to be told that, in my opinion.

FWIW, you've always seemed level-headed. CoolHand isn't irrational. You don't have to agree with Payne or JTrain or me to be rational. That's what rational discourse is all about. We can be reasoned, and still disagree.

Bluedriver
01-19-2018, 05:29 AM

Says the guy that is definitely NOT at JB.

By the way, read my posts from 2011-2012 regarding JB, NOT negative. Experience with our rudderless deteriorating environment is the difference.

And Southerner rational! Wow.

UNCacey
01-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Back to Oct/Nov Interviews and class dates...........anyone hear anything this week?

slimothy
01-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Potential hires: Read the line that states- "if you're close to one of the bases" That is the only reason to take B6 for now. Stay tuned.
Btw, there are many more who have negative things to say- We may not be miserable, but we also dont bury our heads in the sand like the same 4 or 5 juicers posting here. ;)

By ďclose to one of our basesĒ he means BOS or JFK. No future in LGB, and no progression in the FL bases.

slimothy
01-20-2018, 11:50 AM
Ive heard it a ton from senior (top 200) Captains. fwiw.

Agreed.

Filler.

Skitz
01-26-2018, 09:17 AM
Keeping things moving alongÖ

Interview: Dec 15
Welcome to Phase 2: Dec 20
Phase 2 complete, swimming in pool: Jan 26

Things seem to be speeding up.

atrdriver
01-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Things seem to be speeding up.

So does attrition. People are finally getting calls allowing them to escape this place. Don't quit updating your apps......many of us have made that mistake.

say again
01-26-2018, 11:46 AM
So does attrition. People are finally getting calls allowing them to escape this place. Don't quit updating your apps......many of us have made that mistake.

Is attrition picking up? I've only moved up approx 25 spots in one year. I'm guessing it's the under 1 year group that are getting the calls because my phone is silent. Just had to check to make sure the bills have been paid. :D:eek:

rooinek
02-02-2018, 07:29 AM
The most recent pool update seemed to indicate that Novembers might get called this week. Anyone?

pilotpayne
02-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Says the guy that is definitely NOT at JB.

By the way, read my posts from 2011-2012 regarding JB, NOT negative. Experience with our rudderless deteriorating environment is the difference.

And Southerner rational! Wow.

Itís true bluedriver was once way more positive. He does have very valid points and southern has some as well. The answer is always in the middle. A good friend of mine who reads this (hey BT) pointed out this quote.

Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides. Margaret Thatcher

I think the advice is solid by some take the job come in expecting what it is an east coast focused airline (we arenít opening a Midwest base anytime soon) and keep your apps updated. I still think we have a solid future here but itís a time game with that contract and management does not seem to be in a hurry.

Kilroy
02-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Anyone get f2f or video from the January window???

Neal72
02-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Anyone get f2f or video from the January window???

Got an email last week saying to expect the Video invite. The Video invite showed up today.....

168 Hours to complete it.....odd that they just don't say 7 days.....but who cares....

Kilroy
02-03-2018, 04:10 PM
Got an email last week saying to expect the Video invite. The Video invite showed up today.....

168 Hours to complete it.....odd that they just don't say 7 days.....but who cares....

Curious, whatís your stats? Do you live in NY? Heard if you donít, forget about it. I applied right when it open and yet nothing. TT 8500 PIC 4500 121 time.

Neal72
02-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Curious, whatís your stats? Do you live in NY? Heard if you donít, forget about it. I applied right when it open and yet nothing. TT 8500 PIC 4500 121 time.

Definitely not in NY.....that's a myth, there are a few guys in my local area that fly for JB. I'm East Coast but nowhere close to BOS/JFK.

3400TT/2500 PIC.....most mil time...no 121.

HighFlight
02-04-2018, 09:21 AM
Know of a guy with less than 4,000 TT and 0 TPIC who is in the pool now. While a 10K TT person with over 3,500 TPIC was turned down. Both mil.

Curious, what’s your stats? Do you live in NY? Heard if you don’t, forget about it. I applied right when it open and yet nothing. TT 8500 PIC 4500 121 time.

avi8orco
02-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Know of a guy with less than 4,000 TT and 0 TPIC who is in the pool now. While a 10K TT person with over 3,500 TPIC was turned down. Both mil.

Too much of a bail out to (insert legacy) threat with that much TPIC. B6 gets scared of that

queue
02-05-2018, 10:18 AM

Sounds like they are screening for future juicers. I saw a new hire dumpster diving ON A FLIGHT THAT FO WAS WORKING.

say again
02-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Sounds like they are screening for future juicers. I saw a new hire dumpster diving ON A FLIGHT THAT FO WAS WORKING.

What did you say to him/her?

Neal72
02-05-2018, 12:32 PM

For those of us that aren't up to speed on the vernacular........"dumpster diving"??

:confused::confused:

Bozo the pilot
02-05-2018, 12:34 PM
For those of us that aren't up to speed on the vernacular........"dumpster diving"??

An ahole pilot who insists on pushing pax out of the way to clean the airplane. Basically a wanna-be janitor/pilot who hasn't the sense of a mosquito.

say again
02-05-2018, 12:34 PM

Helps clean the back of the plane.

Neal72
02-05-2018, 12:40 PM
An ahole pilot who insists on pushing pax out of the way to clean the airplane. Basically a wanna-be janitor/pilot who hasn't the sense of a mosquito.

"Helps clean the back of the plane."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

Not sure why I find that so funny, but it's killing me........

Dumpster Diving.......lol........

Noted, thanks!

Bozo the pilot
02-05-2018, 12:41 PM

Noted, thanks!

Its actually pathetic and funny at the same time
:D

say again
02-05-2018, 12:43 PM

Noted, thanks!

It's really not that funny.

Neal72
02-05-2018, 12:51 PM
It's really not that funny.

I'm sure there are implications that I don't understand, no doubt. But the image of a literal interpretation makes me laugh......

An overly energetic individual jumping over seats to get to the back of the plane to clean it.......diving, as previously referred to.......into the back of a plane.....a dumpster....lol

Sorry.....I have ZERO reference point, having never been in 121 operations passed seat 1A......but the image is worthy of laughing at, or maybe I'm just off......

say again
02-05-2018, 12:54 PM
I'm sure there are implications that I don't understand, no doubt. But the image of a literal interpretation makes me laugh......

An overly energetic individual jumping over seats to get to the back of the plane to clean it.......diving, as previously referred to.......into the back of a plane.....a dumpster....lol

Sorry.....I have ZERO reference point, having never been in 121 operations passed seat 1A......but the image is worthy of laughing at, or maybe I'm just off......

Luckily it's not a very big percentage, but 1 pilot is 1 too many. Not in our list of duties as a pilot. I can certainly see your point as to why it's funny as an outsider. :D

milesd
02-10-2018, 04:30 AM
According to the last pool update, last week would have included week 2 of the "2 to 3 weeks" in which they'd start to fill the first March class with what should have been some Novembers/Decembers. Anyone?

hyperboy
02-10-2018, 12:26 PM
According to the last pool update, last week would have included week 2 of the "2 to 3 weeks" in which they'd start to fill the first March class with what should have been some Novembers/Decembers. Anyone?

Novembers......

Skitz
02-10-2018, 12:40 PM
I was a December 15th dude. I recently emailed and was told the earliest class I could expect would be the late March or early April FWIWÖ.

atrdriver
02-10-2018, 02:34 PM
I was a December 15th dude. I recently emailed and was told the earliest class I could expect would be the late March or early April FWIWÖ.

Hopefully you get a call from another airline between now and then so you can get paid what you're worth.

Xtreme87
02-10-2018, 02:43 PM

You must put on blue gloves and clean the airplane everytime you want to fly on a Jetblue airplane on your day off. If you donít, flight attendants will get your name and ID and forward it to management.

Oh and you have to pay $75 to ride in Mint. No ifs, ands, or buts. That means if the plane is full in economy and you refuse to pay for Mint, they will literally leave you or your family behind with seats open.

Welcome aboard!

pilotpayne
02-10-2018, 02:59 PM

Well welcome man.
Unfortunately we have some issues here but I think they will be solved and things will workout.
The school stuff is easy and relaxed.
If you have any issues ask for help or pm some of us.
See you on the line....oh thatís if a real airline doesnít hire you(that should save me from getting attacked)

atrdriver
02-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Well welcome man.
Unfortunately we have some issues here but I think they will be solved and things will workout.
The school stuff is easy and relaxed.
If you have any issues ask for help or pm some of us.
See you on the line....oh thatís if a real airline doesnít hire you(that should save me from getting attacked)

You think we won't be "expected" to play airplane janitor and we will get a ~40% compensation raise to bring us in line with our peers?

I hope you're right.

In the meantime I am trying to get the hell out of here and so is the rest of my class.

slimothy
02-10-2018, 03:14 PM
You must put on blue gloves and clean the airplane everytime you want to fly on a Jetblue airplane on your day off. If you donít, flight attendants will get your name and ID and forward it to management.

Oh and you have to pay $75 to ride in Mint. No ifs, ands, or buts. That means if the plane is full in economy and you refuse to pay for Mint, they will literally leave you or your family behind with seats open.

Welcome aboard!

^^^^ facts

Filler

pilotpayne
02-10-2018, 03:40 PM
You think we won't be "expected" to play airplane janitor and we will get a ~40% compensation raise to bring us in line with our peers?

I hope you're right.

In the meantime I am trying to get the hell out of here and so is the rest of my class.

Good for you I hope that it works out for you.(I mean that as you are obviously not happy here)

Yes I do think we will get a very good contract. Otherwise what is the point to all of this?

As for cleaning you donít have to do it on a DH or when working. It is requested that when you non rev you help. Itís not a new policy itís been there since the start of this place and when you and I accepted a job here. We can debate if itís right or not but itís not like they lied to you about it. Again not a defense just a fact and yes I am aware that other airlines donít require this. The odd thing is I was on a SWA flight to DCA and watched the FAs straightening belts and others helping them. I honestly donít know their policy so what was that about?

Icaruss
02-12-2018, 04:24 AM
For those who have done the f2f recenty, did you write the story by hand on the provided sheet or typed it with a computer on a separate sheet?

milesd
02-12-2018, 05:28 AM
For those who have done the f2f recenty, did you write the story by hand on the provided sheet or typed it with a computer on a separate sheet?

Typed it in the box on the same sheet (not by hand).

hyperboy
02-12-2018, 10:36 AM

I hope you're right.

Just a question? What has gotten worse since you got here 2 years ago? It's just a question if you don't want to answer it then don't.

For me plenty has changed: Medical, Reserve am/pm, 78 hours and above was paid at time and a half, FAR 117, commuter policy, dependability policy, as well as profit sharing/ 8%.

This does not mean I don't want a market rate contract at all. It's just a question about perspective?

Bluedriver
02-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Just a question? What has gotten worse since you got here 2 years ago? It's just a question if you don't want to answer it then don't.

For me plenty has changed: Medical, Reserve am/pm, 78 hours and above was paid at time and a half, FAR 117, commuter policy, dependability policy, as well as profit sharing/ 8%.

This does not mean I don't want a market rate contract at all. It's just a question about perspective?

Those are all the things that got worse. You also missed many.

But you are the guy who said #keepsgettingbetter.

How do you reconcile those two statements?

HighFlight
02-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Format your document to nearly match the supplied paper with box. Put a check mark on the front left corner of your paper in the tray (to know how your printer feeds the paper), and print it. Hold printed document behind the box and see if ti fits. Fix if doesn’t. Put the “boxed paper” in the tray, then print. Voila.

Literally eyeballed the format, and first print fit perfectly. It’s easy. Only used one sheet of paper.

Writing on the paper is probably ok, but they would have forwarded my application to the hospital...

Xtreme87
02-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Format your document to nearly match the supplied paper with box. Put a check mark on the front left corner of your paper in the tray (to know how your printer feeds the paper), and print it. Hold printed document behind the box and see if ti fits. Fix if doesnít. Put the ďboxed paperĒ in the tray, then print. Voila.

Literally eyeballed the format, and first print fit perfectly. Itís easy. Only used one sheet of paper.

Writing on the paper is probably ok, but they would have forwarded my application to the hospital...

Or just use Adobe and type it in the box.

HighFlight
02-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Or just use Adobe and type it in the box.

If you have a computer, and something above Reader, I reckon that would work too. I did not.

atrdriver
02-12-2018, 02:30 PM

Honestly I am happy you have acknowledged the degradations in working conditions here after your #keepsgettingbetter cheerleading. I just want to deal with facts and not pro-company propaganda here so guys know what theyíre getting themselves into here. This is my favorite post of yours......kudos to you. If I ever finally meet you in person first round is on me

slimothy
02-12-2018, 02:36 PM

Perhaps the company hasnít changed that much since Iíve been here, Iíve just figured out that they werenít what they told me they were. I.e. turns out that the culture is bu11sh!t. They arenít ďdifferentĒ we are just nameless worker bees, just like at other major airlines. I still see comments by interviewees talking about how impressed they are with JB and how itís not your typical airline, etc, barf.

Final Clear
02-12-2018, 02:58 PM
just a question? What has gotten worse since you got here 2 years ago? It's just a question if you don't want to answer it then don't.

For me plenty has changed: Medical, reserve am/pm, 78 hours and above was paid at time and a half, far 117, commuter policy, dependability policy, as well as profit sharing/ 8%.

This does not mean i don't want a market rate contract at all. It's just a question about perspective?

Sounds like someone fishing for leverage positions. GFY!
My MEC Speaks for Me!

Hey jetblue...FUPM,

FC

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1