Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

savchris
12-23-2017, 06:56 AM
Hello. I am currently working for an international charter company. I am applying for ABX Air. I would like to talk to someone who either flys for them or is familiar with their work schedule. Thanks for the help!

boiler
12-23-2017, 07:04 AM
There are a few of us here. Just be careful - itís not sunshine and rainbows. With that being said, Iíll be happy to answer your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyfranz
12-23-2017, 09:29 AM
Iíd be glad to answer any questions you have.

motorclutch
12-23-2017, 02:47 PM
Iíll be glad also

Jason605
12-23-2017, 04:07 PM
Hello. I am currently working for an international charter company. I am applying for ABX Air. I would like to talk to someone who either flys for them or is familiar with their work schedule. Thanks for the help!

There's a good amount of us here to help. All with various opinions on the good, the bad and, the ugly.

boiler
12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
There is a lot of potential here, and there are rumors of good things coming. But then weíve got a special management person threatening furloughs in January, theyíre clearly more interested in playing games.

Donít get me wrong - I like the job; I like flying freight; Iím happier here than at a regional. I am just not inclined to tell my friends to apply here when I have no earthly idea what kind of games this management is playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorclutch
12-24-2017, 05:19 AM
Prediction: Soapy and his clown show will be gone within 6 months.

Kougarok
12-24-2017, 07:19 AM
Youíre taking a chance coming here until we have a contract. Might be a good choice on the other hand Soapy has shut down airlines. Weíre willing to hand him the gas and matches if needed.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1