Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Southern Air Cargo 777 Schedule

ALI G Mmmm
12-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Can anybody who works at Southern Air on the 777 give me an idea how many days you spend away from home and how many days you get at home? Cheers.

JackStraw
12-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Can anybody who works at Southern Air on the 777 give me an idea how many days you spend away from home and how many days you get at home? Cheers.

Allegiant is hiring.

Globe Master
12-27-2017, 08:28 PM
20 days on the road from home. 10/11 days Home. Jr assigned regularly so 20 becomes 25, often no bidding options left over so back to back schedule of 40 days gone.

It could be 12 days for two laps but you’ll spend lots of days sitting reserve at the end of the two laps not getting paid.

Still interested?

No new contract expected for two years as Atlas management continues to sue its pilots.

Still interested?

GeelErmo
12-28-2017, 05:56 AM
20 days on the road from home. 10/11 days Home. Jr assigned regularly so 20 becomes 25, often no bidding options left over so back to back schedule of 40 days gone.

It could be 12 days for two laps but you’ll spend lots of days sitting reserve at the end of the two laps not getting paid.

Still interested?

No new contract expected for two years as Atlas management continues to sue its pilots.

Still interested?

“Hey, It’s a big shiny jet. I will fly it for food”. Giveit2meee!! Seriously, do homework before u apply anywhere. It might save U from disappointments.

Globemaster2827
12-28-2017, 07:16 AM
Echoing what others are saying, unless you live in CVG and you think a 777 type gets you to a major then the Regionals are hiring. They pay more and you'll be gone from home less.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1