Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

rightseat
01-07-2018, 01:34 PM
I joined Southwest mid-year. I came over from a regional. For the last several years I utilized the Per Diem Calculation service provided through FLICA for $50 that brought in all of my overnights, training days, etc. I did really did well on the return of my $50 investment with little effort on my part. Is there such a service available for Southwest Pilots?

I was pretty certain I saw something on here a few months back, but now I can't find it.

Sqwk7700
01-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Swapa posts a per diem tax report on their website under ‘my stuff’.

rightseat
01-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Awesome. It worked great. It is not quite as complete as the FLICA report, but......it is free and instantaneous. It won't matter after 2017 when all these deductions are no longer allowable. Thank you so much. SWAPA has been awesome so far.