Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : America's Worst Airline

capt707
01-10-2018, 01:42 PM
Congratulations Robin! Where is my Audio book gift card?

JetBlue Is America's Worst Airline | JetSet (http://www.bravotv.com/jetset/jetblue-named-americas-worst-airline)

PasserOGas
01-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Congratulations Robin! Where is my Audio book gift card?

JetBlue Is America's Worst Airline | JetSet (http://www.bravotv.com/jetset/jetblue-named-americas-worst-airline)

Almost like pi$$ing on all your line employees might be a bad idea.

This place is a dumpster fire. Hey Robin we can help smooth things out, but we need motivation. Most guys I fly with play a game called "not my job" now. No job action, just disallusioned, angry, disempowered pilots.

CaptCoolHand
01-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Failed to keep pilots non union
Failed to buy west coast operation
Failed west coast expansion
Failed at on time performance
Failed fleet review
Failed to keep customer loyalty
Failed JD power award
Failed IROP recoverys
Failed to keep employees inspired
Failed model.

PasserOGas
01-11-2018, 03:39 AM
Meanwhile, at the company that pays its employees well and still has non-union FAs...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-delta-air-results/delta-sees-unit-revenue-rise-as-quarterly-profit-beats-idUSKBN1F01GN

Bluedriver
01-11-2018, 05:57 AM
Failed to keep pilots non union
Failed to buy west coast operation
Failed west coast expansion
Failed at on time performance
Failed fleet review
Failed to keep customer loyalty
Failed JD power award
Failed IROP recoverys
Failed to keep employees inspired
Failed model.

So dang true.

Which explains the "not my job" game I'm seeing so much lately. Just don't care anymore. The wasted potential of this company is staggering.

Bozo the pilot
01-11-2018, 11:26 AM
So dang true.

Which explains the "not my job" game I'm seeing so much lately. Just don't care anymore. The wasted potential of this company is staggering.

Let them feel the pain- only way theyíll change. Itís going to have to get much worse before they agree to proper pay/work rules.
SOP only.
I enjoyed the last place finish. Well done mgmt👍

Rabid Seagull
01-11-2018, 11:38 AM
It used to be 'Color' of the numbers ..., but we all got used to seeing it.

Now it's ' Flavor' of the numbers..., and we're all tasting it now.

The future will be 'Smelling' it...just like we've been stepping in it all along.

hilltopflyer
01-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Let them feel the pain- only way theyíll change. Itís going to have to get much worse before they agree to proper pay/work rules.
SOP only.
I enjoyed the last place finish. Well done mgmt👍

I really am glad that I work for such a place. I mean I love what all this culture and $afety has brought us. Woot woot we are leading the pack now. Let's see how much worse this management team can do. I'm shocked heads aren't rolling, instead they send an email saying it's not as bad as it seems.... but I guess it's atc's fault. But it's not my job, I work with highly trained professionals.

This is an article everyone needs to read.
https://forums.jetcareers.com/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-american-737-fo.153361/

BlueJetDork
01-11-2018, 12:54 PM
With our "first contract", the hope formerly known as market rate we WILL be the new AWA's.

America West Airlines.

Bozo the pilot
01-11-2018, 02:05 PM
I really am glad that I work for such a place. I mean I love what all this culture and $afety has brought us. Woot woot we are leading the pack now. Let's see how much worse this management team can do. I'm shocked heads aren't rolling, instead they send an email saying it's not as bad as it seems.... but I guess it's atc's fault. But it's not my job, I work with highly trained professionals.

This is an article everyone needs to read.
https://forums.jetcareers.com/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-american-737-fo.153361/

Love this guy- Thanks HTP

hilltopflyer
01-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Love this guy- Thanks HTP

Oldie but a goodie

CaptCoolHand
01-11-2018, 04:07 PM
This lesson is not only hard to learn. But nearly impossible to teach. But once mastered. Oh the show.

Fo: you want me to....
Ca: nope
Fo: but
Ca: already did
Fo: we
Ca: no sir
Fo: what about
Ca: no.... just sit there. Itíll happen, when it happens.
Fo: so...
Ca: hereís $20 go get coffee for the crew or something weíre gonna need it.

PasserOGas
01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
This lesson is not only hard to learn. But nearly impossible to teach. But once mastered. Oh the show.

LOL.

I have this exact conversation every pairing now.

Bozo the pilot
01-12-2018, 12:35 PM

Should I learn this script for upgrade?

aldonite7667
01-12-2018, 01:21 PM

Maybe, congrats. Hereís some unsolicited advice .... if you ever get out of your seat other than to use the lav, youíre doing it wrong. If itís important they will come to you and you tell them what they will do.

Bozo the pilot
01-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Maybe, congrats. Hereís some unsolicited advice .... if you ever get out of your seat other than to use the lav, youíre doing it wrong. If itís important they will come to you and you tell them what they will do.

Golden- thanks Aldo👍

CaptCoolHand
01-12-2018, 02:15 PM

Just say no.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1