Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : TSA merger

ElCapitano07
01-17-2018, 06:14 AM
Heard TSA and YX. Anyone else hearing this crap?

Bonanzer
01-18-2018, 06:28 AM
Thatís what we are hearing at YX. Supposedly HK was in ind last week.

NeverHome
01-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Thatís what we are hearing at YX. Supposedly HK was in ind last week.

Hmmmmm first time I have heard of it. I always figured a G7 merger first. Maybe HK is just gonna purchase YX. 4 airlines under the glorious holdings name :rolleyes:

minimwage4
01-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Wasnít republic just in bankruptcy and trying to get rid of 50 seaters? Gone a be a real yawner of a merge if it does happen though. Gojet and compass would have been more fun!

Rotor2prop
01-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Wasnít republic just in bankruptcy and trying to get rid of 50 seaters? Gone a be a real yawner of a merge if it does happen though. Gojet and compass would have been more fun!

Common sense would be Compass but I have heard merger/acquisition term used a few times here and there both in person and online at TSA . With that said I havenít heard the official rumors of any details just ďsomething is in the worksĒ.

One would assume if the price is right Republic would buy TSA for the extra bodies for the cockpit or the other way around. A slow phase out of the 145s while adding 1/2 that number in 175s back in would keep Republic well staffed for a few years at least.

I just find it telling that both forums are talking rumors of mergers but very little details or even speculation. I guess we will know soon enough.

Tpinks
01-18-2018, 07:38 PM
I don't think it's going to be just a TSA/YX Merger, but it's going to be a TSA Holdings and YX merger. Rumors I have heard was that Bedford previously tried to get Compass and was told it was an all or nothing (all three airlines) deal.

While yes we filed BK, we were profitable going into BK and came out of BK leaner and even more profitable with new CPA's.

Rotor2prop
01-18-2018, 07:55 PM
I don't think it's going to be just a TSA/YX Merger, but it's going to be a TSA Holdings and YX merger. Rumors I have heard was that Bedford previously tried to get Compass and was told it was an all or nothing (all three airlines) deal.

While yes we filed BK, we were profitable going into BK and came out of BK leaner and even more profitable with new CPA's.

This would be more plausible than just TSA. Hopefully more information will come out soon.

Bonanzer
01-19-2018, 07:51 AM
Ya I worded that poorly. The rumor I heard was a merger with all 3 tsh airlines.

brokepilot2
01-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Ya I worded that poorly. The rumor I heard was a merger with all 3 tsh airlines.

Seniority list integration would be a cluster ******* trying to integrate 4 different carriers into one unified list. Add to that the fact that thereís bad blood between two of them, I just donít see how youíd ever realistically combine all of them. Unless they plan to continue to operate all of them separately, in which case nothing really changes except who signs your paycheck.

Rotor2prop
01-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Whatever the plan may be I hope it doesnít turn into a cluster! Before I ever heard rumors of a buyout or merger I did hear that HK has brought up retirement a few times in the past 6 months. The state of the non WO regionals in the future is very very uncertain. If it were my company Iíd bail right now while some hope remains. If you remove all the aircraft that TSH doesnít own youíre not left with much of anything.

What would become of TSH corporate employees if this happens?

minimwage4
01-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Seniority list integration would be a cluster ******* trying to integrate 4 different carriers into one unified list. Add to that the fact that thereís bad blood between two of them, I just donít see how youíd ever realistically combine all of them. Unless they plan to continue to operate all of them separately, in which case nothing really changes except who signs your paycheck.

Iíd say 10 years ago this would have been impossible with the bad blood and all but I feel like most of those guys have moved on, theyíre relatively new pilot groups. Iím guessing itís going to be business as usual, maybe TSA separate to let the 50 seat contracts die out.

fastforward
01-19-2018, 06:00 PM
If it were my company Iíd bail right now while some hope remains. If you remove all the aircraft that TSH doesnít own youíre not left with much of anything

I recently accepted an offer with TSA and will start class in a couple months. I just want to fly, and signing bonus and possibility of eventually being based in STL near home put this airline at the top of my list.

I have to admit this makes me a little nervous. How many planes could go away? Would the companies that they would go to be able to crew them right away? The prospect of being laid off as the fleet shrinks is a little unsettling.

Rotor2prop
01-19-2018, 06:24 PM
I recently accepted an offer with TSA and will start class in a couple months. I just want to fly, and signing bonus and possibility of eventually being based in STL near home put this airline at the top of my list.

I have to admit this makes me a little nervous. How many planes could go away? Would the companies that they would go to be able to crew them right away? The prospect of being laid off as the fleet shrinks is a little unsettling.

Honestly I nor anyone else would not have a clue. Only the upper management at both companies know any of the details if this rumor is even true.

I wouldnít be to worried about being furloughed. I do think however regardless if this rumor is true TSA is going to have to get out of the 50 seat market soon or run the risk of losing the airline. Thatís just my opinion.

minimwage4
01-19-2018, 07:32 PM

I honestly doubt this is Tsa related, I think they want to unload Compass and GoJet. Tsa still has 50 seat contracts that need to be flown, particularly the United XRs. I’m sure the Eagle planes are on their way out but those are still a year or two away. Whatever happens I’m sure STL will be the last base to shut down. Although crazy things happen in this industry so you never know.

knewyork
01-19-2018, 10:36 PM
Republic union guy said specifically that article 26 (merger/acquisition language) of our TA is going to come into play soon. They however cannot say more than that so we have no idea who is involved. Compass makes total sense of course.

Pilottim79
01-20-2018, 09:55 AM
I would be surprised if a merger happens. One company is private the other public. If it does happen I would guess TSH buys Republic. I mean they are trading at .03 a share. I mean not like they would be expensive to buy.

BrewCity
01-20-2018, 05:02 PM
I would be surprised if a merger happens. One company is private the other public. If it does happen I would guess TSH buys Republic. I mean they are trading at .03 a share. I mean not like they would be expensive to buy.

The RJETQ stock youíre seeing at $.03 is no longer valid ... that was their stock ticker during bankruptcy. RAH is now wholly owned by unsecured creditors since emerging from bankruptcy last spring.

Secondly, by no means does a company being privately held mean itís not for sale.

KCaviator
01-21-2018, 09:47 AM

Both companies are private. Republic is no longer a publicly traded company post-bankruptcy.

Tpinks
01-23-2018, 06:19 PM
Richard Leach was at Republic HQ all of last week apparently checking out various parts of our operation. Hulas has also been spotted at HQ.

Fun times ahead of us all!

ORD170
01-23-2018, 06:37 PM

Probably just buy Compass and TSA. No sense in dealing with the baggage.

ORD170
01-23-2018, 06:39 PM

Republic is privately held, and American, United and Delta hold the majority of the company. Doubt they buy TSH, just TSA and Compass is my bet.

knewyork
01-23-2018, 07:33 PM
Compass makes sense. I could also see TSA but the odd man out is Gojets. Why on earth would Republic want those tired crj700s? Not that the TSA 145s are getting younger but we did just get rid of the type. In the long run republic really just wants to be single fleet type. They were so proud of it when it finally happened and Iím sure being all 170 is a huge savings and performance boost.

FlyingKat
01-23-2018, 07:42 PM
Compass makes sense. I could also see TSA but the odd man out is Gojets. Why on earth would Republic want those tired crj700s? Not that the TSA 145s are getting younger but we did just get rid of the type. In the long run republic really just wants to be single fleet type. They were so proud of it when it finally happened and Iím sure being all 170 is a huge savings and performance boost.

Bedford has shown in the past he is willing to do anything if the money is right. UAL is willing to pay to keep the XRs flying. Its pretty well known that TSH is not interested in selling the company piecemeal. If you want one, you gotta buy all three. That is why all three certificates are in play.

Eseloco954
01-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Why would Anybody want to buy TSA and itís aging 145s? Itís a dying regional...

Eseloco954
01-23-2018, 09:18 PM

Youíre right, g7 should just file for ch.11 like RAH did and start flying EJETs into places they regularly service like vail.... oh wait

CBreezy
01-24-2018, 05:10 AM

Gojet is probably going to lose their Delta contract. That leaves 22 airplanes of pilots to staff 175s.

CBreezy
01-24-2018, 05:11 AM

Regional mergers have nothing to do with airplanes...

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 05:39 AM

Actually United owns the XRs and American owns most of the AA planes and both want them staffed. I'm sure Bedford will be more than happy to fly them for what United and American are willing to pay.

Most of the HK airplanes have been parked at the STL hangar for a long time due to staffing. Bedford will get rid of those.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 05:43 AM
Gojet is probably going to lose their Delta contract. That leaves 22 airplanes of pilots to staff 175s.

The Gojet Delta 700s will end up at Endeavor with some of the pilots and the United 700s will be swapped for 175s if this buyout happens. Bedford hates the CRJ.

NeverHome
01-24-2018, 06:07 AM
Probably just buy Compass and TSA. No sense in dealing with the baggage.

If there is any truth to these rumors, I would venture that Republic wants only compass. Its turnkey. The pilots typed, instant airframes, hell even the paint looks good.

As for TSA and Gojet... I suspect they will merge those two.

But, what about the animosity? The different types? Etc Etc

I suspect holdings doesnt care one bit about the arguments pilots could make against it. If there is $$$$ involved, then there is TSH going for it. Also, who do you think a court would side with, pilotsor the company?

joseolay
01-24-2018, 06:08 AM
The RJETQ stock youíre seeing at $.03 is no longer valid ... that was their stock ticker during bankruptcy. RAH is now wholly owned by unsecured creditors since emerging from bankruptcy last spring.

Secondly, by no means does a company being privately held mean itís not for sale.

After the trip through chapter 11, an educated guess would lead one to believe the banks now own and/or control Republic. Banks are not in the business of owning/operating an airline which leads one to believe Republic is up for sale.

The owner of TSH has been in the business for a very long time and has been building his operation over several decades. He swooped in and purchased Compass after Northwest/Delta's trip through chapter 11. Now he's probably looking at getting Republic for a steel. Such a good price and large market share that a complicated merger with several fleet types and four pilot groups is worth the hassle.

zondaracer
01-24-2018, 06:44 AM
The Gojet Delta 700s will end up at Endeavor with some of the pilots and the United 700s will be swapped for 175s if this buyout happens. Bedford hates the CRJ.

SkyWest Inc has 22 CRJ700s that are being shopped around for a home. These are the Expressjet ones coming off of the Delta contract. Iím not saying that this is where they are going, but itíll be interesting to see.

Eseloco954
01-24-2018, 07:28 AM
After the trip through chapter 11, an educated guess would lead one to believe the banks now own and/or control Republic. Banks are not in the business of owning/operating an airline which leads one to believe Republic is up for sale.

The owner of TSH has been in the business for a very long time and has been building his operation over several decades. He swooped in and purchased Compass after Northwest/Delta's trip through chapter 11. Now he's probably looking at getting Republic for a steel. Such a good price and large market share that a complicated merger with several fleet types and four pilot groups is worth the hassle.

Yeah that would be my guess. Believe it or Hulas still has pretty deep pockets.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 10:31 AM
If there is any truth to these rumors, I would venture that Republic wants only compass. Its turnkey. The pilots typed, instant airframes, hell even the paint looks good.

As for TSA and Gojet... I suspect they will merge those two.

But, what about the animosity? The different types? Etc Etc

I suspect holdings doesnt care one bit about the arguments pilots could make against it. If there is $$$$ involved, then there is TSH going for it. Also, who do you think a court would side with, pilotsor the company?

One problem. TS Holdings isn't interested in selling piecemeal. Its all three certificates or no deal.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 11:04 AM

Banks don't control Republic. Delta Airlines does thanks to $75 million in bankruptcy financing. And Delta isn't real happy with Trans States Holdings over Lufthansa and other issues.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 11:13 AM
SkyWest Inc has 22 CRJ700s that are being shopped around for a home. These are the Expressjet ones coming off of the Delta contract. I’m not saying that this is where they are going, but it’ll be interesting to see.

Well you send the Gojet Delta flying to Endeavor with the pilots and park the United 700s and there you go.

Bonanzer
01-24-2018, 11:27 AM
Banks don't control Republic. Delta Airlines does thanks to $75 million in bankruptcy financing. And Delta isn't real happy with Trans States Holdings over Lufthansa and other issues.

Delta owns 19% or something close to that. Not really controlling interest. My vote is they ditch the 145s/crjs and bid on a bunch of 170/175 flying with the available pilots.

NeverHome
01-24-2018, 12:06 PM
One problem. TS Holdings isn't interested in selling piecemeal. Its all three certificates or no deal.

Maybe, but is it really a deal breaker? Splitting TSA and Gojets, sure. But compass, way easier. Pain in the butt, maybe, but with large sums of money...

Besides the all or nothing rumor, I think is just that.

Never underestimate what a company is willing to do to gain a buck

Tpinks
01-24-2018, 12:16 PM
There is a lot of misinformation being said in this thread about Republic...

Republic was a profitable company prior to BK. It posted profits every quarter leading up to the BK for something like the previous 14 quarters. I can't remember the exact number but it was quite considerable considering that most people think it was losing money. From doing a quick search, I found a 2014 Sec filing and it shows 2011 as being the last year prior to BK in which the company posted a net loss for the year.

Republic is now a private company. We are collectively owned by multiple entities, including: American, Delta, United, Embraer, GE, Wells Fargo and presumably many smaller entities. The big 3 collectively own between 62-67%. I have heard various numbers in this range so I'm not sure of the exact number, but AA is the majority, followed by United then Delta with the smallest share.

The last thing is Bedford out as CEO of Republic Airline as of this April I believe it is. Regardless of the actual date, he will be gone by the end of Spring. So what people think they know about him really doesn't matter at this point as he will soon be out of the picture completely.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 12:29 PM
Delta owns 19% or something close to that. Not really controlling interest. My vote is they ditch the 145s/crjs and bid on a bunch of 170/175 flying with the available pilots.

Republic has never reissued stock and is still run by the creditors committee which consists of Delta, American, United, Embraer, GE, Pratt and Whitney and others. In addition to Delta's claim in the bankruptcy of around $200 million, it provided the Dip financing of $75 million which gives them priority over other entities on the creditors committee.

If this happens in the end, you will find Deltas fingerprints all over it.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 12:31 PM
There is a lot of misinformation being said in this thread about Republic...

Republic was a profitable company prior to BK. It posted profits every quarter leading up to the BK for something like the previous 14 quarters. I can't remember the exact number but it was quite considerable considering that most people think it was losing money. From doing a quick search, I found a 2014 Sec filing and it shows 2011 as being the last year prior to BK in which the company posted a net loss for the year.

Republic is now a private company. We are collectively owned by multiple entities, including: American, Delta, United, Embraer, GE, Wells Fargo and presumably many smaller entities. The big 3 collectively own between 62-67%. I have heard various numbers in this range so I'm not sure of the exact number, but AA is the majority, followed by United then Delta with the smallest share.

The last thing is Bedford out as CEO of Republic Airline as of this April I believe it is. Regardless of the actual date, he will be gone by the end of Spring. So what people think they know about him really doesn't matter at this point as he will soon be out of the picture completely.

Well the ex Northwest Execs at Delta have issues with Bedford that go back to his tenure at Mesaba when they fired him there, but the Reverend has always had 9 lives and I will believe in his demise when it actually happens.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 12:34 PM
Yeah that would be my guess. Believe it or Hulas still has pretty deep pockets.

Hulas has deep pockets but has proven in the past that he would rather park airplanes than make what he considers bad deals to fly them. Hulas may not be interested in paying Endeavor rates because it will not make enough money and would rather take his money and run.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 12:36 PM
Maybe, but is it really a deal breaker? Splitting TSA and Gojets, sure. But compass, way easier. Pain in the butt, maybe, but with large sums of money...

Besides the all or nothing rumor, I think is just that.

Never underestimate what a company is willing to do to gain a buck

Its pretty well known that Delta has been after Compass and Gojets for months and the company has refused to sell unless TSA is part of the deal. Holdings makes money on TSA, but Compass and Gojet are the cash cows.

NeverHome
01-24-2018, 12:42 PM
Its pretty well known that Delta has been after Compass and Gojets for months and the company has refused to sell unless TSA is part of the deal. Holdings makes money on TSA, but Compass and Gojet are the cash cows.

Not disagreeing, but I suspect for the right price and/or conditions TSH would be ok with a piece being sold off.

All that said, who knows what is really going on?

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Not disagreeing, but I suspect for the right price and/or conditions TSH would be ok with a piece being sold off.

Well you never say never in this business but based on what I've heard it is unlikely they will agree to any kind of deal that doesn't include all three, which is why Republic is involved. I figured something would happen with us this year, I'm just glad we aren't looking at being bought by someone like Mesa.

I was pretty skeptical about this at first, but after several conversations with some people yesterday and today I think something is definitely going on.

NeverHome
01-24-2018, 01:10 PM
Well you never say never in this business but based on what I've heard it is unlikely they will agree to any kind of deal that doesn't include all three, which is why Republic is involved. I figured something would happen with us this year, I'm just glad we aren't looking at being bought by someone like Mesa.

I was pretty skeptical about this at first, but after several conversations with some people yesterday and today I think something is definitely going on.

I feel ya. I do think something is up. Mostly logic based, but I think the status quo isnít sustainable.

And yes, being bought by mesa would be the ultimate crap show. Time to get some popcorn and a frosty beverage, this year is gonna be interesting

Rotor2prop
01-24-2018, 01:22 PM

I agree! Definitely something happening. HQ was rumbling all sorts of things last month before any of this made it to APC and around the same time the Republic forum started posting the rumors of something going on.

I personally think the truth is certain bits and pieces of whats been posted.

My take:

- TSH and Republic are coming together. (At this point we don't know who's buying who)

- Compass is an easy transition of pilots and aircraft

- GoJet loses all non owned aircraft to EDV, pilots transition to 175s as the transfers happen.

- Trans States could possibly stay close to the way it is for now or could go the way of GoJet.

Of course there are tons of logistics and integration to be done but I think thats a good rough guess.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 01:53 PM
I agree! Definitely something happening. HQ was rumbling all sorts of things last month before any of this made it to APC and around the same time the Republic forum started posting the rumors of something going on.

I personally think the truth is certain bits and pieces of whats been posted.

My take:

- TSH and Republic are coming together. (At this point we don't know who's buying who)

- Compass is an easy transition of pilots and aircraft

- GoJet loses all non owned aircraft to EDV, pilots transition to 175s as the transfers happen.

- Trans States could possibly stay close to the way it is for now or could go the way of GoJet.

Of course there are tons of logistics and integration to be done but I think thats a good rough guess.

Generally agree with you except I think Gojet pilots will go with the planes to EDV.

aviatormjc
01-24-2018, 02:55 PM
Republic needs all of the TSH pilots. Only planes that will stay are the Compass 170s. TSA and GoJet pilots will eventually transfer over to the 170. Republic needs to double in size to fill upcoming 170 growth to become the same size as Skywest. Compass has west coast ops which Republic desperately needs to recruit. The two main players are Skywest/Republic. Mega regionals will be a reality in the near future because the days of whipsawing are essentially over. The name of the game is zero to hero. The megaregionals will become flight academies for future pilots and then eventually pipeline to mainline to meet their demand. Regional pilot pay will slowly go up but likely not exceed $200/hr at the top to keep the desire to go to a major while still retaining a few at the top satisfied with the pay and QOL. It will then be a scramble to acquire the remaining regionals like how the majors merged. JMHO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBreezy
01-24-2018, 04:28 PM
Republic needs all of the TSH pilots. Only planes that will stay are the Compass 170s. TSA and GoJet pilots will eventually transfer over to the 170. Republic needs to double in size to fill upcoming 170 growth to become the same size as Skywest. Compass has west coast ops which Republic desperately needs to recruit. The two main players are Skywest/Republic. Mega regionals will be a reality in the near future because the days of whipsawing are essentially over. The name of the game is zero to hero. The megaregionals will become flight academies for future pilots and then eventually pipeline to mainline to meet their demand. Regional pilot pay will slowly go up but likely not exceed $200/hr at the top to keep the desire to go to a major while still retaining a few at the top satisfied with the pay and QOL. It will then be a scramble to acquire the remaining regionals like how the majors merged. JMHO...

I highly doubt you see anything approaching $200/hr at a regional..the flying will come back to mainline long before that happens.

minimwage4
01-24-2018, 07:31 PM
Generally agree with you except I think Gojet pilots will go with the planes to EDV.

How would that be possible unless Endeavor buys them. Rah would need every pilot they can get.

FlyingKat
01-24-2018, 07:42 PM
How would that be possible unless Endeavor buys them. Rah would need every pilot they can get.

Delta is the one in the background pulling the strings, and wants the Delta 700s at Endeavor with the pilots. What's to keep Endeavor from buying Gojet as part of the deal, or buying Gojet from Republic. Lots of ways that could happen if its what Delta wants.

TransWorld
01-24-2018, 08:16 PM
I highly doubt you see anything approaching $200/hr at a regional..the flying will come back to mainline long before that happens.

Agreed. I am going to pull out my crystal ball again. When will regional flying come back to the mainline?

If it is just based on pilot costs, I think a good rate would be close to what AA pays for its mainline Group I (E190) Pilots. That is 65% of their Group II (B737/A320 etc).

They pay E190 Pilots 2nd Year FO $86 and year 12 CA $170.

Endeavor pays its Pilots 2nd Year FO $59 and year 12 CA $114.

That is 45% more than Endeavor’s current rates. (I am going to guess the trigger point might be about 35% more.)

There may be some other trigger point, but my crystal ball says this would make sense in terms of Pilot pay.

CBreezy
01-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Agreed. I am going to pull out my crystal ball again. When will regional flying come back to the mainline?

If it is just based on pilot costs, I think a good rate would be close to what AA pays for its mainline Group I (E190) Pilots. That is 65% of their Group II (B737/A320 etc).

They pay E190 Pilots 2nd Year FO $86 and year 12 CA $170.

Endeavor pays its Pilots 2nd Year FO $59 and year 12 CA $114.

That is 45% more than Endeavorís current rates. (I am going to guess the trigger point might be about 35% more.)

There may be some other trigger point, but my crystal ball says this would make sense in terms of Pilot pay.

Except it is way more than pilot costs. Endeavor and the other WO are at a distinct advantage over the subcontractor counterparts. Their mainline owner essentially covers a lot of the overhead associated with running a business. If pilot costs got even remotely close to mainline rates, the flying would be more expensive than mainline operating it themselves.

TransWorld
01-24-2018, 08:56 PM
Except it is way more than pilot costs. Endeavor and the other WO are at a distinct advantage over the subcontractor counterparts. Their mainline owner essentially covers a lot of the overhead associated with running a business. If pilot costs got even remotely close to mainline rates, the flying would be more expensive than mainline operating it themselves.

Agreed. There are many more things associated with flying and administering a subcontractor than just pilot pay. But looking at the rate comparisons, perhaps 35% more than Endeavor (which is about 10% less than what the majors are paying for comparable flying today) would be the price point where it just doesnít make sense to outsource to another company.

Takeaway - It is not there yet, but the way pay has been jumping up, it may only be a few years away. Time will tell.

I will be willing to bet in just a few years the regionals will not look anything like they do today.

Consolidation of companies, fewer pilots flying at the regionals, a lower percentage of 50 seat metal, and a chunk of the Ďregionalí type flying by the majors themselves. Some or all of these will come to pass.

yeah sure
01-25-2018, 06:02 PM
Big money for Hulas to walk away. If we look at history the company out of bankruptcy usually gets bought.

jungle driver
01-25-2018, 06:53 PM
My money is on Republic buying TSH, selling off the GoJet 700's to Endeavor phasing out the 145's and transitioning all pilots over to the 170/175. And if Bedford really is on his way out at Republic maybe when this all shakes out and whoever is buying whoever is done Rick Leach will be the new head at Republic and that is why he has been seen in IND!?!

Hulas rides into the sunset with a fist full of cash!

Rotor2prop
01-25-2018, 07:40 PM
My money is on Republic buying TSH, selling off the GoJet 700's to Endeavor phasing out the 145's and transitioning all pilots over to the 170/175. And if Bedford really is on his way out at Republic maybe when this all shakes out and whoever is buying whoever is done Rick Leach will be the new head at Republic and that is why he has been seen in IND!?!

Hulas rides into the sunset with a fist full of cash!

I think Delta owns the 700s that GoJet operates.

jungle driver
01-25-2018, 07:55 PM
I think Delta owns the 700s that GoJet operates.

well if thats the case then they are just given to EV either way that is likely where they end up.

gojo
01-27-2018, 09:56 AM

Compass and GoJet donít need to be sold. Delta owns the Delta 175ís. So they just have to be patient and wait for the contract to come up for renewal and then just not renew it. A plan for a slow equity transfer could be set up months ahead of time. The same thing for GoJet. Delta also owns the Delta 700ís. Also, why would Delta want to buy Compass or Gojet when Compass also flies for American and Gojet for United?

Rotor2prop
01-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Compass and GoJet donít need to be sold. Delta owns the Delta 175ís. So they just have to be patient and wait for the contract to come up for renewal and then just not renew it. A plan for a slow equity transfer could be set up months ahead of time. The same thing for GoJet. Delta also owns the Delta 700ís. Also, why would Delta want to buy Compass or Gojet when Compass also flies for American and Gojet for United?

Delta wants their aircraft back to put where they want and all the pilots transferred to benefit their regional feed. If the AA WOs get their stuff together and offer compensation similar to EDV then that flying will be pulled from TSH anyways. If the staffing at the regional level gets as critical as predicted Delta would gladly pay the contract penalty to bring the pilots flying AA and United feed to support them. This is going to be a telling year for seeing the future of how the legacy carriers plan to deal with the lack of regional level pilots.

I know weíve heard this kind of situation is about to happen several times in the past 10-15 years, this time itís happening!! How severe it will be is anyoneís guess! Projections this year alone predict close to 40% of current regional pilots will be moving up to Legacies, LCCs, Cargo, etc. Not to mention that a lot of regional level lifers are retiring.

gojo
01-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Delta wants their aircraft back to put where they want and all the pilots transferred to benefit their regional feed. If the AA WOs get their stuff together and offer compensation similar to EDV then that flying will be pulled from TSH anyways. If the staffing at the regional level gets as critical as predicted Delta would gladly pay the contract penalty to bring the pilots flying AA and United feed to support them. This is going to be a telling year for seeing the future of how the legacy carriers plan to deal with the lack of regional level pilots.

I know weíve heard this kind of situation is about to happen several times in the past 10-15 years, this time itís happening!! How severe it will be is anyoneís guess! Projections this year alone predict close to 40% of current regional pilots will be moving up to Legacies, LCCs, Cargo, etc. Not to mention that a lot of regional level lifers are retiring.

I disagree with you. Look at whatís happening with the Delta side of Expressjet. They are transferring aircraft only. I believe the pilots only go with the planes via a acquisition or merger. Why would Delta do that if the contract term is about to expire? Doesnít make sense. Itís already evident in the regional industry that pilots will go where there is quick upgrades and growth. Endeavorís contract will help too. Why would they want to mess with seniority integration and fences? And I for sure donít see them messing with certificates that have more than one mainline partner on it

Rotor2prop
01-27-2018, 02:39 PM
I disagree with you. Look at whatís happening with the Delta side of Expressjet. They are transferring aircraft only. I believe the pilots only go with the planes via a acquisition or merger. Why would Delta do that if the contract term is about to expire? Doesnít make sense. Itís already evident in the regional industry that pilots will go where there is quick upgrades and growth. Endeavorís contract will help too. Why would they want to mess with seniority integration and fences? And I for sure donít see them messing with certificates that have more than one mainline partner on it

I think Delta knew exactly what would happen with Expressjet. It appears that the vast majority of EDV classes are filled into summer with CRJ pilots from Expressjet. They knew it would happen when they established bases where the all the Expressjet flying was lost. All of TSH contracts are not about to expire. I donít think full list integration will happen. Maybe Compass but I think GoJet certificate will basically disappear as the aircraft are transferred. Once announced pilots will flee like mad just like what happened at Expressjet for the most part. The actual TSA operation is the wildcard that no one knows but I figure it will continue as usual for now. Delta may be primarily funding it but it appears that AA and Delta are becoming business friends. It was just announced that they have partnered with each other to cross book passengers to get them home during weather events or airport closures.

Of course Iím just guessing so pretty much anyoneís opinion could be the right answer. I think itís safe to say that this appears to be the beginnings of the great regional consolidation of 2018.

gojo
01-27-2018, 03:12 PM
I think Delta knew exactly what would happen with Expressjet. It appears that the vast majority of EDV classes are filled into summer with CRJ pilots from Expressjet. They knew it would happen when they established bases where the all the Expressjet flying was lost. All of TSH contracts are not about to expire. I donít think full list integration will happen. Maybe Compass but I think GoJet certificate will basically disappear as the aircraft are transferred. Once announced pilots will flee like mad just like what happened at Expressjet for the most part. The actual TSA operation is the wildcard that no one knows but I figure it will continue as usual for now. Delta may be primarily funding it but it appears that AA and Delta are becoming business friends. It was just announced that they have partnered with each other to cross book passengers to get them home during weather events or airport closures.

Of course Iím just guessing so pretty much anyoneís opinion could be the right answer. I think itís safe to say that this appears to be the beginnings of the great regional consolidation of 2018.

Yes , they did. And Iím pretty sure that they are counting on the same thing with GoJet. Compass is still a wild card since Endeavor doesnít have a E175 program. But it appears that they have circumvented the requirement to take the pilots with the planes by not renewing the contract and moving the planes.

Knobcrk1
01-28-2018, 02:10 AM

It’s still cheaper for a Regional operation vs mainline regardless of pilot costs. Not saying there’s gong to be 200 dollars but you underestimate how much you’re really worth because you buy the company propaganda. They can pay you 200, easily 100, they just don’t have to.

NeverHome
01-28-2018, 05:43 AM

I think you have misunderstood me. Im not talking about Delta buying any of these companies, nor reaquiring the AC. Rather, another company (maybe republic) aquiring these companies for a turnkey operation. Could be mesa! Just because somebody ďsawĒ Hulas or Leach in indy doesnt mean a whole lot. If indeed there is anything going on, there will certainly be some suprise twists

gojo
01-28-2018, 06:49 AM
I think you have misunderstood me. Im not talking about Delta buying any of these companies, nor reaquiring the AC. Rather, another company (maybe republic) aquiring these companies for a turnkey operation. Could be mesa! Just because somebody ďsawĒ Hulas or Leach in indy doesnt mean a whole lot. If indeed there is anything going on, there will certainly be some suprise twists

That would be a risky investment when Delta owns a lot of those planes

NeverHome
01-28-2018, 07:13 AM
That would be a risky investment when Delta owns a lot of those planes

I dont think so. Here is my logic:

1) Delta wont fly the planes themselves, so gotta be a regional.
2) Which regional will be the one that gets the planes? Whatever one will do it for the lowest rate vs on time performance.
3)If were talking 175s, who already flys them? Republic, Skywest, Mesa.

So if 175s for instance could be reliably flown, for a low cost, does Delta really care who does it? To a small extent sure, but at the end of the day, thatís merely a tie breaker.

Now,I can easily see delta being cool with TSH transfering Compass to Republic. If it strengthens Republic, which Delta has a stake in, It would be a good idea.

Just my thoughts of course. Again who really knows?

Tpinks
01-28-2018, 08:15 AM

Leach and Hulas were there for a week checking out various aspects of the business. Tell me, how many times has Doug Parker ever been seen at Delta HQ or United HQ randomly looking at internal operating practices of the competing airline?

Our Union has said we are expanding yet we have no aircraft on order. Our LOA includes a huge a change for merger and acquisitions. We have added MRJ7 rates to our scale. All of our NC have signed multiple NDAs and when asked about the subject of M&A's refuse to talk about it. TSH executives have been spotted at our HQ over a period of time. Our CEO is done by the end of spring with no new executive team having been announced to replace him. All of this is just on the Republic side. Now add in all the rumors that have been heard on the TSH side. Why would it be hard to believe something is in the works?

Eseloco954
01-28-2018, 08:53 AM
Leach and Hulas were there for a week checking out various aspects of the business. Tell me, how many times has Doug Parker ever been seen at Delta HQ or United HQ randomly looking at internal operating practices of the competing airline?

Our Union has said we are expanding yet we have no aircraft on order. Our LOA includes a huge a change for merger and acquisitions. We have added MRJ7 rates to our scale. All of our NC have signed multiple NDAs and when asked about the subject of M&A's refuse to talk about it. TSH executives have been spotted at our HQ over a period of time. Our CEO is done by the end of spring with no new executive team having been announced to replace him. All of this is just on the Republic side. Now add in all the rumors that have been heard on the TSH side. Why would it be hard to believe something is in the works?

Whatís flying with the captain who called his buddy up on speakerphone and said there are CRJ rates in the new agreement as well. Any truth to this?

ORD170
01-28-2018, 09:49 AM
Whatís flying with the captain who called his buddy up on speakerphone and said there are CRJ rates in the new agreement as well. Any truth to this?

The 2015 CBA has rates for CRJ, but the 100/200 rates are not that great. Those rates are the same as the ERJ-145, which are not being increased with the proposed LOA.

NeverHome
01-28-2018, 09:56 AM

Its not hard to believe something is in the works. Its easy! In fact, too easy. Not saying there isnít something. Not at all. But...

Where is the evidence, the proof, the pictures? Did somebody get a picture of TSH officials in Indy? Until I see proof beyond circumstantial, Im going to take all the rumors with a grain of salt. Ive been in the regionals long enough to know that rumors and stories fly faster than our planes. Sometimes there is just a smidge of truth. Sometimes its complete bull. Never have I seen it be 100% accurate.

So yes, its easy to believe. But until something substantial (memo, pictures, etc) comes out, Im reserved on it. Maybe Hulas is buying Republic, Welcome to the fold my Brothers! :D

minimwage4
01-28-2018, 08:48 PM
Its not hard to believe something is in the works. Its easy! In fact, too easy. Not saying there isn’t something. Not at all. But...

Where is the evidence, the proof, the pictures? Did somebody get a picture of TSH officials in Indy? Until I see proof beyond circumstantial, Im going to take all the rumors with a grain of salt. Ive been in the regionals long enough to know that rumors and stories fly faster than our planes. Sometimes there is just a smidge of truth. Sometimes its complete bull. Never have I seen it be 100% accurate.

So yes, its easy to believe. But until something substantial (memo, pictures, etc) comes out, Im reserved on it. Maybe Hulas is buying Republic, Welcome to the fold my Brothers! :D

All rumors at TSA are true. Mostly because nothing ever happens under a conservative owner and management. So when something does it gets out.

Boeing175
01-29-2018, 12:57 PM
Republic TA with merger clauses to smooth integration passes by 1 percent.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Rotor2prop
01-29-2018, 02:25 PM
I expect the announcement for the Trans States Holdings/Republic merger on Friday by 10:00am EST.

Any predictions?

yeah sure
01-29-2018, 03:45 PM
You just guessing?

Rotor2prop
01-29-2018, 03:55 PM
You just guessing?

At this point I'm leaning more to "confident assumption"!

Boeing175
01-29-2018, 04:44 PM
I expect the announcement for the Trans States Holdings/Republic merger on Friday by 10:00am EST.

Any predictions?All employee call for Compass Thursday 11am central. On call management will deny merger. Then announcement will come Friday afternoon.

yeah sure
01-29-2018, 05:56 PM
You know what they say about ass umptions

Eseloco954
01-29-2018, 07:47 PM

Any predictions?

Whose buying who?

WesternSkies
01-29-2018, 10:30 PM
If anything TSH is taking over Republic as the stake holders want to divest their weird circle of frenemies.
I idea that all the creditors who are also competitors would sit down and formulate a business plan to buy another airline holding company doesnít compute.
Hulas in INDY? That is where you go for a test drive.
If you were acquiring a business Iíd guess youíd visit it and not the other way around.
But this is aviation

Tpinks
01-29-2018, 11:00 PM
If anything TSH is taking over Republic as the stake holders want to divest their weird circle of frenemies.
I idea that all the creditors who are also competitors would sit down and formulate a business plan to buy another airline holding company doesnít compute.
Hulas in INDY? That is where you go for a test drive.
If you were acquiring a business Iíd guess youíd visit it and not the other way around.
But this is aviation
Possibly, but it could also be an entirely new holding company being formed. Or it could be a United/Continental deal where United acquired Continental but it was mostly Continental Management going forward.

Until the announcement is made, it could go any direction.

Rotor2prop
01-30-2018, 05:04 AM
My guess is TSH is buying Republic. I would also say the name will remain Republic Airlines and all the other carriers will slowly disappear. Itís also possible that the name could be Trans States Airlines if it has sentimental value to Hulas.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 07:39 AM
My guess is TSH is buying Republic. I would also say the name will remain Republic Airlines and all the other carriers will slowly disappear. It’s also possible that the name could be Trans States Airlines if it has sentimental value to Hulas.

Only problem with this is Delta has shown they are not happy with TSH management. I have a hard time seeing Delta agreeing to a deal where TSH gets more of their flying when they want to take planes away from TSH. Plus United has not been very happy with TSH as well.

yeah sure
01-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Bottom line is delta or united doesnt care about tsh as long as the money comes. If hulas buys republic he will just have 1 more seperate airline under tsh.

Rotor2prop
01-30-2018, 09:48 AM
Only problem with this is Delta has shown they are not happy with TSH management. I have a hard time seeing Delta agreeing to a deal where TSH gets more of their flying when they want to take planes away from TSH. Plus United has not been very happy with TSH as well.

I agree with that but stranger things have happened in the airline business. The "new" management team may consist of a board that contains officers from each legacy? Whatever it is I sure would like to know ASAP!

yeah sure
01-30-2018, 10:40 AM
Over the years hulas has ****ed off delta, united, american, and many othersmany of times. Doesnt seem to matter, cause in the end they do business with him again. $$$$ . Also last month rumor was he was retiring, before that it was gonna be his daughters, no wait they didnt want it. No hulas is sick, no he is gonna shut the doors, no tsh is done, heard it all over the years. Guys spread stuff around worse than highschool girls.

gojo
01-30-2018, 11:49 AM
Bottom line is delta or united doesnt care about tsh as long as the money comes. If hulas buys republic he will just have 1 more seperate airline under tsh.

I strongly disagree. They care, and they care more than ever these days.

yeah sure
01-30-2018, 11:59 AM
Care about $$$$ thats all

morerightrudder
01-30-2018, 01:23 PM
Possibly, but it could also be an entirely new holding company being formed. Or it could be a United/Continental deal where United acquired Continental but it was mostly Continental Management going forward.

Until the announcement is made, it could go any direction.

Trans Republic Holdings. I guess that could work.

Hopefully no more IOCC/LIDO at least.

Knobcrk1
01-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Are they close in making an announcement?

Knobcrk1
01-30-2018, 01:38 PM

You’re probably right. TSH sees the writing on the wall. Hulas is trying to have the last laugh and ride off into the sunset. Question is who gets screwed in this deal??

VIRotate
01-30-2018, 01:48 PM
Trans Republic Holdings. I guess that could work.

Hopefully no more IOCC/LIDO at least.

On the contrary if TSH is buying Republic, get ready for the IOCC/LIDO nightmare guys.

Tpinks
01-30-2018, 02:40 PM
On the contrary if TSH is buying Republic, get ready for the IOCC/LIDO nightmare guys.

I believe that is your scheduling software correct? If indeed that is the case, republic spent two years with Sabre building Flica to work per our contract. So I doubt that we would switch unless IOCC is able to to PBS and SAP and all the bidding rules that goes along with both processes.

4V14T0R
01-30-2018, 02:44 PM

Everyone would have to be one list, YX contract forbids otherwise.

yeah sure
01-30-2018, 03:38 PM
Thats good i hope you are right. But hulas always seems to get around these forbidden things.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 03:44 PM
Care about $$$$ thats all

Yep Delta cares so much about $$$$ that they sent 6 Compass airplanes to Republic....

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 03:45 PM
I agree with that but stranger things have happened in the airline business. The "new" management team may consist of a board that contains officers from each legacy? Whatever it is I sure would like to know ASAP!

Could be true. If TSH management is involved post merger this would be the most likely scenario. I have heard Bedford is looking to leave in April. But with everything I have heard about Delta's unhappiness with TSH I have a hard time seeing them go along with any kind of TSH management in key positions, but stranger things have happened.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 03:47 PM

Delta would never allow it.

yeah sure
01-30-2018, 05:53 PM
You guys forget how much s### mother delta took from mesa. I wouldnt worry

mpet
01-30-2018, 05:55 PM
There were always rumblings of Delta trying to buy back Compass from TSH starting in about 2014 and as the rumors go Hulas said you take them all or nothing. A few years later now and Delta is completely fed up with HK, at their first opportunity they took their planes back from Compass, yeah sucked for us Compass pilots but it fueled everyone's wet dream of escaping the hell that is TSH. I can picture Delta being ok with Republic buying TSH and managing or merging the new certificates, the other way around makes absolutely no sense. In my wildest fantasies, Delta buys CPZ or CPZ+Gojet and Republic ends up with TSA... but that's a pipe dream.

The reality, for Gojet and Compass especially... is that those Delta planes are going back to Delta asap to be operated by Republic or Skywest and the CRJs going to Endeavor. HK must know this and he must know it's time to get out while he still can.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 06:12 PM
You guys forget how much s### mother delta took from mesa. I wouldnt worry

Yep and Delta dropped them like a bad habit when they didn't need Mesa anymore. Same with TSH.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 06:17 PM
There were always rumblings of Delta trying to buy back Compass from TSH starting in about 2014 and as the rumors go Hulas said you take them all or nothing. A few years later now and Delta is completely fed up with HK, at their first opportunity they took their planes back from Compass, yeah sucked for us Compass pilots but it fueled everyone's wet dream of escaping the hell that is TSH. I can picture Delta being ok with Republic buying TSH and managing or merging the new certificates, the other way around makes absolutely no sense. In my wildest fantasies, Delta buys CPZ or CPZ+Gojet and Republic ends up with TSA... but that's a pipe dream.

The reality, for Gojet and Compass especially... is that those Delta planes are going back to Delta asap to be operated by Republic or Skywest and the CRJs going to Endeavor. HK must know this and he must know it's time to get out while he still can.

Yep pretty much what I have heard. DL pushes and backs the deal, and TSA and Compass go to Republic, with Gojet going to Endeavor. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. If this doesn't happen by mid February its probably not happening.

VIRotate
01-30-2018, 06:58 PM
I believe that is your scheduling software correct? If indeed that is the case, republic spent two years with Sabre building Flica to work per our contract. So I doubt that we would switch unless IOCC is able to to PBS and SAP and all the bidding rules that goes along with both processes.

Lord I hope you guys are right. What I would do to have FLICA and Jepps back.

minimwage4
01-30-2018, 07:36 PM
Yep pretty much what I have heard. DL pushes and backs the deal, and TSA and Compass go to Republic, with Gojet going to Endeavor. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. If this doesn't happen by mid February its probably not happening.

Doubt Gojet is going to Endeavor. Don’t forget they still fly for United. Delta will get their planes back as contracts run out and Rah will kill Gojet off eventually along with TSA later. I predict an all 175 airline along with TSA 145XRs until those run out.

amcnd
01-30-2018, 07:57 PM
Everyone would have to be one list, YX contract forbids otherwise.

Tell that to the XJT guys....ask them how that turned out for them...

texaspropguy
01-30-2018, 08:08 PM
Tell that to the XJT guys....ask them how that turned out for them...

That got thrown out because SKW pilots could not be forced to be union, and thus integrated. You guys are all unionized to begin with. The question is: which union will you combine under. That could make the difference on who gets credit for what in the integration. ALPA guys could get virtually stapled if teamsters retain control for example. ALPA is more ďfair.Ē

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 08:30 PM
That got thrown out because SKW pilots could not be forced to be union, and thus integrated. You guys are all unionized to begin with. The question is: which union will you combine under. That could make the difference on who gets credit for what in the integration. ALPA guys could get virtually stapled if teamsters retain control for example. ALPA is more ďfair.Ē

Fortunately McCaskill Bond won't allow any kind of staple, but we will see where this goes if a merger happens. One thing in our favor is Republic needs all the pilots, so it will be in their interest to give us a reason to stay.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Doubt Gojet is going to Endeavor. Donít forget they still fly for United. Delta will get their planes back as contracts run out and Rah will kill Gojet off eventually along with TSA later. I predict an all 175 airline along with TSA 145XRs until those run out.

Well I should say I think the Gojet pilots and Delta planes will end up at Endeavor in the end, and the United 700s will be traded for 175s by Republic. I think we can all agree the Delta planes end up at Endeavor but the pilots would be the question. I don't see how you can move the Delta planes to Endeavor without the pilots. If Endeavor could staff them they would have been moved there long ago.

zondaracer
01-30-2018, 09:11 PM
Well I should say I think the Gojet pilots and Delta planes will end up at Endeavor in the end, and the United 700s will be traded for 175s by Republic. I think we can all agree the Delta planes end up at Endeavor but the pilots would be the question. I don't see how you can move the Delta planes to Endeavor without the pilots. If Endeavor could staff them they would have been moved there long ago.

Endeavor classes are full through June and they are turning down applicants as they are overwhelmed with applications. They are growing by a net 16 airplanes. They are taking on airframes from Expressjet without integrating their pilots other than hiring them as new hires.

The GoJet DL 700s are Delta owned but the 900ís are TSH owned, so itíll be interesting to see how that plays out. The GJ United 700 fleet by itself would seem too small to be viable.

FlyingKat
01-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Endeavor classes are full through June and they are turning down applicants as they are overwhelmed with applications. They are growing by a net 16 airplanes. They are taking on airframes from Expressjet without integrating their pilots other than hiring them as new hires.

The GoJet DL 700s are Delta owned but the 900’s are TSH owned, so it’ll be interesting to see how that plays out. The GJ United 700 fleet by itself would seem too small to be viable.

The Gojet United 700 operation was viable by itself for several years before Gojet started flying for Delta. Delta has wanted the ex Comair Gojet 700s at Endeavor for a while, but Endeavor couldn't staff them. If this merger happens we will see if the pilots move with the airplanes. Endeavor is filling classes with Expressjet guys right now but there will be an end to that pool of pilots eventually as other carriers match Endeavors payrates. But the fact remains that Delta could have moved some of the Comair 700s to Endeavor when they moved the Compass 170s to Republic but didn't do it because Endeavor couldn't staff them.

Flying is Cool
01-31-2018, 01:38 AM
The Gojet United 700 operation was viable by itself for several years before Gojet started flying for Delta. Delta has wanted the ex Comair Gojet 700s at Endeavor for a while, but Endeavor couldn't staff them. If this merger happens we will see if the pilots move with the airplanes. Endeavor is filling classes with Expressjet guys right now but there will be an end to that pool of pilots eventually as other carriers match Endeavors payrates. But the fact remains that Delta could have moved some of the Comair 700s to Endeavor when they moved the Compass 170s to Republic but didn't do it because Endeavor couldn't staff them.

Wrong. Republic filed for bankruptcy and parked all their 145ís, forcing 9E to take out who knows how many -200ís out the desert,to cover all of shuttleís 50 seat flying in the NY market. Will hiring keep outpacing attrition? Maybe, but to just assume a teamsters pilot group is going to be forced on an ALPA pilot groupís seniority list easy peasy is a pretty bold assumption. If the 700ís go to 9e, it will be drawn out, not over night.

yeah sure
01-31-2018, 03:08 AM
Yep and Delta dropped them like a bad habit when they didn't need Mesa anymore

Just took a 3 year lawsuit. Hard to say they dropped easily. Harder to get rid of someone you have a contract with than you think, even if you hate that company or person.

FloridaLarry
01-31-2018, 06:42 AM
Yep and Delta dropped them like a bad habit when they didn't need Mesa anymore

Just took a 3 year lawsuit. Hard to say they dropped easily. Harder to get rid of someone you have a contract with than you think, even if you hate that company or person.

Delta's got plenty of lawyers, and experience in just these issues. They've shown that if they want to badly enough, they'll do it and prevail in court.

ORD170
01-31-2018, 07:25 AM
Fortunately McCaskill Bond won't allow any kind of staple, but we will see where this goes if a merger happens. One thing in our favor is Republic needs all the pilots, so it will be in their interest to give us a reason to stay.

Lol no one will get stapled. Iím sure there will be a fence, and of course everyone will be unhappy with the SLI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah sure
01-31-2018, 07:56 AM
Delta's got plenty of lawyers, and experience in just these issues. They've shown that if they want to badly enough, they'll do it and prevail in court.

You are right delta never has made poor decisions or lost money. Heil Mother Delta!!

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 09:15 AM
Wrong. Republic filed for bankruptcy and parked all their 145’s, forcing 9E to take out who knows how many -200’s out the desert,to cover all of shuttle’s 50 seat flying in the NY market. Will hiring keep outpacing attrition? Maybe, but to just assume a teamsters pilot group is going to be forced on an ALPA pilot group’s seniority list easy peasy is a pretty bold assumption. If the 700’s go to 9e, it will be drawn out, not over night.

Never said it would be easy peasy. All depends on the terms of the sale. But if Delta finally succeeds in buying Gojet either directly or via Republic, and combines it with Endeavor, the planes and pilots will go to Endeavor, and you guys can fight it out with the Blowjet dudes. Have fun.

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 09:18 AM
You are right delta never has made poor decisions or lost money. Heil Mother Delta!!

Not since Northwest management took over in the merger. Those guys are ruthless bastards and will put the screws to you for a dime. The Luftthansa fiasco at Gojet gave Mother Delta all it needs to yank the Comair 700s away and send them elsewhere.

SevereClear1
01-31-2018, 09:50 AM
They could of course send G7 to 9E and convert the united 700s to Delta. Then not only would they get the pilots they would get additional planes and hurt united at the same time.

Although united would probably like that and replace the 70. Seat flying with 170/175s elsewhere

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

zondaracer
01-31-2018, 10:13 AM
They could of course send G7 to 9E and convert the united 700s to Delta. Then not only would they get the pilots they would get additional planes and hurt united at the same time.

Although united would probably like that and replace the 70. Seat flying with 170/175s elsewhere

Except that Delta is scoped out on 70 seat aircraft.
And thereís a regional out there with 22 700ís that wonít have a home at the end of this year, and they are being shopped around. Iím sure United could easily find replacements.

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 10:18 AM

I'd say the Gojet United 700s are getting parked one way or the other and replaced with 170s if this all happens. The TSH XRs will go to Republic and fly until UAL gets a new agreement with its pilots that allows more large RJs, then they will be replaced with 170s as well. Compass 170s will probably end up at Republic.

On another note, I heard someone emailed a question about the merger to the company conference call today and it was not addressed. The silence is deafening and speaks volumes.

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 10:21 AM
Wrong. Republic filed for bankruptcy and parked all their 145ís, forcing 9E to take out who knows how many -200ís out the desert,to cover all of shuttleís 50 seat flying in the NY market. Will hiring keep outpacing attrition? Maybe, but to just assume a teamsters pilot group is going to be forced on an ALPA pilot groupís seniority list easy peasy is a pretty bold assumption. If the 700ís go to 9e, it will be drawn out, not over night.

Please explain how this disproves the fact that Delta has wanted to send the Comair 700s to Endeavor for a while but hasn't been able to due to staffing issues? You just answered why they couldn't staff them and the 200s. You also just explained why the pilots may have to move with the airplanes if Delta continues for force Endeavor to fly the 200s.

gojo
01-31-2018, 10:35 AM
Never said it would be easy peasy. All depends on the terms of the sale. But if Delta finally succeeds in buying Gojet either directly or via Republic, and combines it with Endeavor, the planes and pilots will go to Endeavor, and you guys can fight it out with the Blowjet dudes. Have fun.

I donít understand why everyone says Delta has to but GoJet to get the planes. Did they buy Expressjet in order to give Endeavor the 900ís and 700ís. No they didnít. They probably will just wait until the contract is up and not renew it. That way they are not required to take the pilots with the planes. Endeavor is already doing the maintenance on the Delta 700ís. Hmm, kinda sounds familiar with the ExpressJet Delta birds, doesnít it? If there was a merger I think the contacts would have to be renegotiated anyway. That might even make it easier or quicker for Delta to reassign their planes.

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 10:45 AM
I don’t understand why everyone says Delta has to but GoJet to get the planes. Did they buy Expressjet in order to give Endeavor the 900’s and 700’s. No they didn’t. They probably will just wait until the contract is up and not renew it. That way they are not required to take the pilots with the planes. Endeavor is already doing the maintenance on the Delta 700’s. Hmm, kinda sounds familiar with the ExpressJet Delta birds, doesn’t it? If there was a merger I think the contacts would have to be renegotiated anyway. That might even make it easier or quicker for Delta to reassign their planes.

Never said Delta has to buy the company to get the planes. Delta could have removed the planes from Gojet long ago for performance but has not done so due to staffing issues. Just like they removed the planes from Compass and sent them to Republic. Was 6 but could have been more if Republic could have staffed them as well. If what you are saying is correct, the Comair 700s would have started moving to Endeavor months ago. We'll see how this all ends, but I think we can all agree the Comair 700s will end up at Endeavor with or without the pilots.

One big difference with Expressjet, however, is that Gojet (along with Compass and Trans States) is being sold and assimilated by somebody (either by Endeavor, Republic or Delta or a combination of all 3) and Expressjet is continuing as a standalone operation with 145s for United.

Boeing175
01-31-2018, 12:26 PM
Never said Delta has to buy the company to get the planes. Delta could have removed the planes from Gojet long ago for performance but has not done so due to staffing issues. Just like they removed the planes from Compass and sent them to Republic. Was 6 but could have been more if Republic could have staffed them as well. If what you are saying is correct, the Comair 700s would have started moving to Endeavor months ago. We'll see how this all ends, but I think we can all agree the Comair 700s will end up at Endeavor with or without the pilots.

One big difference with Expressjet, however, is that Gojet (along with Compass and Trans States) is being sold and assimilated by somebody (either by Endeavor, Republic or Delta or a combination of all 3) and Expressjet is continuing as a standalone operation with 145s for United.They didn't just remove six aircraft from compass. Those six airframes were on a lease separate from the compass CPA. Delta wanted them on the east coast, and compass turned down flying them in the east coast.

m20cmark21
01-31-2018, 01:12 PM
I'd say the Gojet United 700s are getting parked one way or the other and replaced with 170s if this all happens. The TSH XRs will go to Republic and fly until UAL gets a new agreement with its pilots that allows more large RJs, then they will be replaced with 170s as well. Compass 170s will probably end up at Republic.

On another note, I heard someone emailed a question about the merger to the company conference call today and it was not addressed. The silence is deafening and speaks volumes.

There is no merger in the works. Just. Stop.

It WAS addressed on the call today by FO saying he even called HK and completely debunked any merger speak. A separate email also came out from the union today saying there are no merger talks happening.

ORD170
01-31-2018, 01:34 PM

It WAS addressed on the call today by FO saying he even called HK and completely debunked any merger speak. A separate email also came out from the union today saying there are no merger talks happening.

Iím assuming youíre talking about TSA. My guess would be Republic would love to have Compass, but Republic has a long history of not liking the west coast flying. I seriously doubt republic would take all three, because they just ditched the 140s.

Or this whole thing was smoke and mirrors from Republic management and NC to get 51% to vote yes!

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 01:52 PM

If the President of Trans States has to call HK to find out if a merger is happening that is comical. He should know what is going on with his own company. The Unions will be the last to know what is going on.

FO has never been the most reliable source of information and speaks out of both sides of his mouth frequently.

As I said all along. This may or may not happen. We'll see in the next few weeks.

minimwage4
01-31-2018, 02:06 PM
If the President of Trans States has to call HK to find out if a merger is happening that is comical. He should know what is going on with his own company. The Unions will be the last to know what is going on.

FO has never been the most reliable source of information and speaks out of both sides of his mouth frequently.

As I said all along. This may or may not happen. We'll see in the next few weeks.

"As I said all along"

Huh?? You're not making sense. How could you possibly know that it might happen next few weeks or by mid Feb or it's not happening at all like you stated earlier. Either you are Hulas or his daughter messing with us or you have no idea about what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure I know which.

FlyingKat
01-31-2018, 05:35 PM
"As I said all along"

Huh?? You're not making sense. How could you possibly know that it might happen next few weeks or by mid Feb or it's not happening at all like you stated earlier. Either you are Hulas or his daughter messing with us or you have no idea about what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure I know which.

Obviously you have never been through something like this. Parties negotiate and see if they can come to a deal and that is where I think this is right now. They have negotiated, but there is no deal as yet. So anything can happen. There are a few things that hold true in any merger/buyout:

1. The unions are the last to know

2. Management will deny anything is going on until it actually happens because all are subject to nondisclosure agreements and can't say anything until the deal is finished.

Trans States Holdings is in play and has been for a while. So if this deal doesn't happen, something will in the next year. Could be us buying somebody or vice versa.

Trans States and Republic are talking to each other. Something may or may not happen. IMO if you don't hear anything in the next few weeks Hulas and Bedford couldn't come to a deal and everybody moves on.

Blackhawk
01-31-2018, 07:53 PM
I don’t understand why everyone says Delta has to but GoJet to get the planes. Did they buy Expressjet in order to give Endeavor the 900’s and 700’s. No they didn’t. They probably will just wait until the contract is up and not renew it. That way they are not required to take the pilots with the planes. Endeavor is already doing the maintenance on the Delta 700’s. Hmm, kinda sounds familiar with the ExpressJet Delta birds, doesn’t it? If there was a merger I think the contacts would have to be renegotiated anyway. That might even make it easier or quicker for Delta to reassign their planes.

Yeah, I think that will become the new model.

"Wait... we need pilots to man the airplanes... but those pilots are too expensive... I know... let's terminate the contract, transfer the airplanes, then hire the 20+ year pilots at a lower first year rates. Well throw in some bonuses and give them the same base to make them happy. Score!!!!"

It happened with the -200's before the -700/900's. And for good measure SkyWest put their SkyWest livery on an EV -200. I call it the middle finger paint job.

yeah sure
02-02-2018, 06:26 AM
[QUOTE=Rotor2prop;2514757]I expect the announcement for the Trans States Holdings/Republic merger on Friday by 10:00am EST.

????????

TheWeatherman
02-02-2018, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=Rotor2prop;2514757]I expect the announcement for the Trans States Holdings/Republic merger on Friday by 10:00am EST.

????????
Everything you read in this thread is pretty much bullsht, uninformed opinions, and people thinking they know way more about the industry then they actually do and can't wait to let the internets know about it.

minimwage4
02-02-2018, 09:08 AM

????????

He was being sarcastic. Good old announcement Friday! I hope you didn’t wait all week for it.

panoose
02-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Weatherman - And what contacts or inside info do you have that allow you to make a statement to debunk all of the rumors?

TheWeatherman
02-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Weatherman - And what contacts or inside info do you have that allow you to make a statement to debunk all of the rumors?
As much as everybody else on this thread which is why I am not making an ass out of myself making uninformed opinions about a supposed merger. Kind of my whole point, you're really quick on the uptake aren't ya?

panoose
02-02-2018, 09:18 AM
I sure am. I guess we'll wait and see what materializes toughguy.

TheWeatherman
02-02-2018, 09:20 AM
I sure am. I guess we'll wait and see what materializes toughguy.
Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Rotor2prop
02-02-2018, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=yeah sure;2517796]

He was being sarcastic. Good old announcement Friday! I hope you didnít wait all week for it.

Ding Ding! I may have missed by a few days haha!

As much as everybody else on this thread which is why I am not making an ass out of myself making uninformed opinions about a supposed merger. Kind of my whole point, you're really quick on the uptake aren't ya?

There is nothing wrong with having opinions based on random bits of information that form a possible out come. I don't think anyone in this thread acted as if they were telling it like they knew it as fact. I for one tried to be clear on my posts that I'm being speculative for the most part but I have also stated fact with some things I have seen myself. Either way you want to look at it this is APC sooooo... Lets continue to speculate and see who's buying who's drinks next time!

gojo
02-02-2018, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=yeah sure;2517796]
Everything you read in this thread is pretty much bullsht, uninformed opinions, and people thinking they know way more about the industry then they actually do and can't wait to let the internets know about it.

Usually the truth lands somewhere in the middle. Burying your head in the sand is not a good way to go through life either. At least you wonít be blind sided if something does end up happening. But youíre right, take it with a grain of salt. But thereís no harm in letting people talk. Thatís what forums are for

Knobcrk1
02-03-2018, 05:55 AM
Does this mean the MRJ deliveries are still on? They just started assembling the first MRJ70 due for certification in 2021!

BaalsAdvocate
02-03-2018, 01:27 PM
I am an SP (special projects) pilot at TSA. I spend a lot of time at hq. More than on line, unfortunately. Just wanted to give you all a little nugget for your conspiracy theories. I have never met they guy, but his picture is on the wall at Flight Safety. Brian Bedford was in STL this last week. At hq. Coincidence?

FloridaLarry
02-03-2018, 03:27 PM
... I have never met the guy, but his picture is on the wall at Flight Safety. Brian Bedford was in STL this last week. At hq. Coincidence?

Perhaps trying to convert Hulas Kanodia to his flavor of Christianity? :D

Day4mx
02-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Perhaps trying to convert Hulas Kanodia to his flavor of Christianity? :D

Lets hope!!!!!!!

BaalsAdvocate
02-04-2018, 02:46 AM
I heard they're giving all the flight attendants a pinch hitter course so they can land the airplane too. :D

NeverHome
02-04-2018, 03:27 AM
I am an SP (special projects) pilot at TSA. I spend a lot of time at hq. More than on line, unfortunately. Just wanted to give you all a little nugget for your conspiracy theories. I have never met they guy, but his picture is on the wall at Flight Safety. Brian Bedford was in STL this last week. At hq. Coincidence?

I dunno, I heard Ron Jeremy was seen in STL recently. I heard he wants to make a BIG bid. I heard he was gonna teach us how to ďget our selves offĒ the ground. Of course its probably just some big Mouth.

Rotor2prop
02-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Has anyone thought that since B.B. is leaving Republic in April is because heís about to be the new CEO of TSH? Hulas retires but remains the owner (or his daughter) BB will still be at the controls of republic plus the TSH airlines. I think itís in the works of drawing down 3 of the 4 airlines to operate under one certificate eventually. Itís not like Republic hasnít been successful doing it before. While most of us know nothing as fact, I am confident that something will happen soon! Why would Hulas and TSH management spend a week at Republic HQ and then a week later B.B. be at TSH!?!

WesternSkies
02-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Has anyone thought that since B.B. is leaving Republic in April is because heís about to be the new CEO of TSH? Hulas retires but remains the owner (or his daughter) BB will still be at the controls of republic plus the TSH airlines.
I accept this twist as highly believable.

FlyingKat
02-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Has anyone thought that since B.B. is leaving Republic in April is because heís about to be the new CEO of TSH? Hulas retires but remains the owner (or his daughter) BB will still be at the controls of republic plus the TSH airlines. I think itís in the works of drawing down 3 of the 4 airlines to operate under one certificate eventually. Itís not like Republic hasnít been successful doing it before. While most of us know nothing as fact, I am confident that something will happen soon! Why would Hulas and TSH management spend a week at Republic HQ and then a week later B.B. be at TSH!?!

Doubtful Bedford is telling people at Republic he wants to spend time with his 7 or 8 kids. Plus its not a sure thing he is retiring in April, he has said he might, but nothing is definite.

Baradium
02-04-2018, 03:00 PM

That type of interline agreement is normal in the industry. Delta canceled the agreement a few years ago because American was booking so many passengers on Delta flights that Delta (according to the announcement at the time) felt that it was being abused and was not beneficial to them. Delta has the same agreement with Alaska and United. It doesn't mean the airlines will use it at all times, just that they have the ability.

FloridaLarry
02-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Has anyone thought that since B.B. is leaving Republic in April is because heís about to be the new CEO of TSH? Hulas retires but remains the owner (or his daughter) BB will still be at the controls of republic plus the TSH airlines...

A reasonable scenario if, and only if, they merge. BB going from CEO of Republic to CEO of Trans States would otherwise seem to be a step down. Unless the Republic Board is running him out of town on a rail, and there seems to be no evidence of that.

glassnpowder98
02-04-2018, 08:48 PM

B.B. went through some health issues back in November. It seems like his rumored exit would probably be for good. Republic management has the experience of consolidating 3 certificates into 1, so they would bring that experience to a merger. After bankruptcy the big 3, GE, Embraer, and others got a piece of the ownership stake as creditors. I believe they are all probably looking for their pay day to recoup what was lost in bankruptcy. The only way they could do that is to either go public or sell the company. Thatís my theory at least...

chrisreedrules
02-06-2018, 04:44 AM
How would a TSH/YX merger affect the fleets in everyoneís speculation? I can understand RAH wanting to expand into more west coast markets, but I just donít see why they would be interested in TSA/GoJet...

VIRotate
02-06-2018, 10:14 AM
How would a TSH/YX merger affect the fleets in everyoneís speculation? I can understand RAH wanting to expand into more west coast markets, but I just donít see why they would be interested in TSA/GoJet...

They probably want the TSA and GoJet pilots. Seems like what would happen if a merger happened is that they would keep CPZs 175s and as TSA and GoJet contracts expire, they wouldnít be renewed. So that would add essentially 1200 pilots that they donít need to worry about hiring. Of course this will be drawn out over the years. Thatís my guess.

FlyingKat
02-06-2018, 10:45 AM
They probably want the TSA and GoJet pilots. Seems like what would happen if a merger happened is that they would keep CPZs 175s and as TSA and GoJet contracts expire, they wouldn’t be renewed. So that would add essentially 1200 pilots that they don’t need to worry about hiring. Of course this will be drawn out over the years. That’s my guess.

Right now the TSA XRs are owned by United and UAL needs to keep them flying for their planned expansion this summer as they are maxed out on large RJs for now. UAL management hopes to get more large RJs in the new pilot contract and those XRs could be exchanged for 175s once that happens. The old Comair 700s at Gojet will probably end up at Endeavor which may or may not include the pilots. The Gojet UAL 700s will probably be exchanged for more 170s.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-united-expansion-plan-20180124-story.html

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/investment/markets-and-stocks/united-airlines-doubles-down-on-its-dubious-growth-strategy/article_0506e248-1b46-58ea-b1fb-b7949be087e2.html

TurbineTime
02-06-2018, 02:14 PM

Take this for what it is. Bedford came into an upgrade class today and did a Q&A for about an hour and was asked directly if he was in STL at TSA HQ last week. He said no. Also (as expected) dodged all questions relating to M&A.

Rotor2prop
02-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Take this for what it is. Bedford came into an upgrade class today and did a Q&A for about an hour and was asked directly if he was in STL at TSA HQ last week. He said no. Also (as expected) dodged all questions relating to M&A.

Well thatís just straight up BS. I mean I think I would have better excuse when that could be proven. Oh it was probably Brian Belford not Bedford! :rolleyes:

Knobcrk1
02-06-2018, 02:58 PM

What did they expect him to say though? Yes?

Strange how he dodged those questions if there was nothing to hide.

FlyingKat
02-06-2018, 04:51 PM
B.B. went through some health issues back in November. It seems like his rumored exit would probably be for good. Republic management has the experience of consolidating 3 certificates into 1, so they would bring that experience to a merger. After bankruptcy the big 3, GE, Embraer, and others got a piece of the ownership stake as creditors. I believe they are all probably looking for their pay day to recoup what was lost in bankruptcy. The only way they could do that is to either go public or sell the company. Thatís my theory at least...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFl__NlOpA

SirLurksalot
02-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Right now the TSA XRs are owned by United and UAL needs to keep them flying for their planned expansion this summer as they are maxed out on large RJs for now. UAL management hopes to get more large RJs in the new pilot contract and those XRs could be exchanged for 175s once that happens. The old Comair 700s at Gojet will probably end up at Endeavor which may or may not include the pilots. The Gojet UAL 700s will probably be exchanged for more 170s.

United unveils expansion plan, and airline stocks sink - Chicago Tribune (http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-united-expansion-plan-20180124-story.html)

United Airlines Doubles Down on Its Dubious Growth Strategy | Markets-and-stocks | nwitimes.com (http://www.nwitimes.com/business/investment/markets-and-stocks/united-airlines-doubles-down-on-its-dubious-growth-strategy/article_0506e248-1b46-58ea-b1fb-b7949be087e2.html)

You keep saying it, likely in some kind of attempt to speak it into existence, but how do you figure gojet airplanes coming to endeavor could possibly "include" the pilots?

amcnd
02-06-2018, 07:34 PM
You keep saying it, likely in some kind of attempt to speak it into existence, but how do you figure gojet airplanes coming to endeavor could possibly "include" the pilots?

No different then ASA 900ís going over. Pilots didnít.. not sure how GoJet would be different.

FlyingKat
02-07-2018, 05:56 AM

Depends on if Endeavor can staff them without the pilots. If Endeavor could staff them on their own the Gojet Comair 700s would be there already. Delta has wanted to move them there and has been interested in purchasing Gojet for a while.

CBreezy
02-07-2018, 06:16 AM
Depends on if Endeavor can staff them without the pilots. If Endeavor could staff them on their own the Gojet Comair 700s would be there already. Delta has wanted to move them there and has been interested in purchasing Gojet for a while.

Endeavor isn't having any problem staffing right now. They are turning down pilots right now because they have so many applications.

flydiamond
02-07-2018, 06:23 AM
Endeavor isn't having any problem staffing right now. They are turning down pilots right now because they have so many applications.

Additionally a brand new 700/900 sim was purchased and installed this last fall, allowing us to train the majority of those hired pilots on the 900 with minimal delays...

fastforward
02-07-2018, 06:48 AM

I applied to Endeavor with 3,000 total time, 1800 of those hours previous part 121, instrument currency, a masters degree and one fail on my record from my initial CFI checkride years ago.

A month later I received an email saying thanks for my interest but I don't meet their requirements. Envoy and Republic both offered me a class and I accepted Republics offer.

There may be a pilot shortage on the horizon, but I don't think it's as desperate as some have made it sound.

aviationfrk
02-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Additionally a brand new 700/900 sim was purchased and installed this last fall, allowing us to train the majority of those hired pilots on the 900 with minimal delays...

I agree, we are having no problem recruiting and if we get more CRJ-700 airplanes it will come at the expense of parking more CRJ-200 aircraft. Those pilots can transition over to the CRJ heavy.

flydiamond
02-07-2018, 08:52 AM
I agree, we are having no problem recruiting and if we get more CRJ-700 airplanes it will come at the expense of parking more CRJ-200 aircraft. Those pilots can transition over to the CRJ heavy.

I honestly don’t think we even need to park any 200s. We’ve been consistently hiring about 50-60 pilots a month while losing 30 a month on average. As long as we continue to hire guys qualified and willing to be captain that’s enough net grown to grow the fleet by 2 or 3 frames a month. Our growth is not at all limited by recruitment efforts.

aviationfrk
02-07-2018, 08:58 AM
I honestly donít think we even need to park any 200s. Weíve been consistently hiring about 50-60 pilots a month while losing 30 a month on average. As long as we continue to hire guys qualified and willing to be captain thatís enough net grown to grow the fleet by 2 or 3 frames a month. Our growth is not at all limited by recruitment efforts.

I would actually prefer to have a net gain of all the airframes at no expense to the 200 as well. (more seniority and growth) It would be nice to see the numbers from crew planning to speculate as to what will really happen. But the company has mentioned multiple times that they want an all dual-class for Endeavor. (skywest can have the advanced turboprop (200) for all I care) I just see it as an opportunity to give us more dual class in DTW while skywest picks up the 50 flying there.

zondaracer
02-07-2018, 09:16 AM

The 200s that went away were part of the trigger events for the Delta scope. The 50 seat fleet for Delta Connection has to be reduced in order to increase the 70/76 seat fleet to current numbers. That was part of the overall Delta scope. The current numbers are the final numbers that stand in the Delta pilot contract.

aviationfrk
02-07-2018, 09:27 AM
The 200s that went away were part of the trigger events for the Delta scope. The 50 seat fleet for Delta Connection has to be reduced in order to increase the 70/76 seat fleet to current numbers. That was part of the overall Delta scope. The current numbers are the final numbers that stand in the Delta pilot contract.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

SirLurksalot
02-07-2018, 02:07 PM

Gojet flies united express, where could all of that flying go ona whim? What other united express carrier can staff their own a/c properly right now. This idea youre proposing would take a long time to actually get carried out after transfer of ua flying. Next

minimwage4
02-07-2018, 04:17 PM
A lot of FlyingKats posts are about Gojet and how much they suck. Obviously they have some kind of personal history with Gojet. No matter what anyone is saying here, Gojet has to be gone along with their pilots...

Rmk1991
02-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Haha. Seriously? 3k total and previous 121 and a regional said you weren't qualified? That's ridiculous.

I applied to Endeavor with 3,000 total time, 1800 of those hours previous part 121, instrument currency, a masters degree and one fail on my record from my initial CFI checkride years ago.

A month later I received an email saying thanks for my interest but I don't meet their requirements. Envoy and Republic both offered me a class and I accepted Republics offer.

There may be a pilot shortage on the horizon, but I don't think it's as desperate as some have made it sound.

msprj2
02-08-2018, 06:40 AM
Haha. Seriously? 3k total and previous 121 and a regional said you weren't qualified? That's ridiculous.

Maybe they meant overqualified?

gojo
02-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Maybe they meant overqualified?

Itís hard to guess why without more information. I think that they may be passing on higher time guys thinking that they wouldnít stay long

FlyingKat
02-08-2018, 07:38 AM

The fact that Endeavor is paying so much more than anybody else right now is skewing the applications in their favor. Everybody and their sister is interested in a lateral move to Endeavor for those payrates and path to Delta. In 6-8 months once everybody else is paying competetive rates the applications will slow down and things will return to normal at Endeavor. Its just part of the cycle.

FlyingKat
02-08-2018, 07:48 AM
A lot of FlyingKats posts are about Gojet and how much they suck. Obviously they have some kind of personal history with Gojet. No matter what anyone is saying here, Gojet has to be gone along with their pilots...

Yes I don't like Blowjet and the carnage they have created in this industry. My history is I have been around a while and have seen what they have done to everybody else so I wouldn't mind a bit if they disappeared tomorrow. I'm proud to be a Blowjet hater. Make of it what you will.

That being said, what I said about their pilots is true. Delta has wanted to move the Comair 700s to Endeavor since the Lufthansa fiasco. They would have been there long ago if Endeavor could staff them. Delta tried to purchase Gojet and send the planes and pilots there. It didn't work because Hulas will only sell all 3 airlines in a package deal and Delta has no interest in TSA. So now they are involved in some deal with Republic to get this done. The pilots may or may not go with the planes depending on staffing. Endeavor looks red hot now, but will they be so red hot in a few months when PDT, PSA, Envoy and others are paying those same rates? We'll see.

Gojet can go to hades as far as I am concerned, and it would really suck to see them land a sweetheart deal at Endeavor, but it stands a chance of happening.

FlyingKat
02-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Gojet flies united express, where could all of that flying go ona whim? What other united express carrier can staff their own a/c properly right now. This idea youre proposing would take a long time to actually get carried out after transfer of ua flying. Next

Well Delta could do the same thing the did with the United Colgan Q400s. Inform United the airplanes are going back or they can find somebody else to operate them.

gojo
02-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Well Delta could do the same thing the did with the United Colgan Q400s. Inform United the airplanes are going back or they can find somebody else to operate them.

Negative, that happened in bankruptcy. I donít think that they could just send them back on a whim. Again, for I donít know how many times Iíve said this. Delta does not need to purchase GoJet. They can just wait for the contract to expire and not renew it. Then they can move the planes wherever they want. Same thing that happened with ASA side of Expressjet, although Delta and Skywest were able to work out some kind of a deal because Skywest terminated it early. Why would Delta want the headache of United airplanes and pilot integration?

RgrMurdock
02-09-2018, 06:52 AM
So where's the big announcement?

Hot Richard
02-09-2018, 07:00 AM
Yes I don't like Blowjet and the carnage they have created in this industry. My history is I have been around a while and have seen what they have done to everybody else so I wouldn't mind a bit if they disappeared tomorrow. I'm proud to be a Blowjet hater. Make of it what you will.

That being said, what I said about their pilots is true. Delta has wanted to move the Comair 700s to Endeavor since the Lufthansa fiasco. They would have been there long ago if Endeavor could staff them. Delta tried to purchase Gojet and send the planes and pilots there. It didn't work because Hulas will only sell all 3 airlines in a package deal and Delta has no interest in TSA. So now they are involved in some deal with Republic to get this done. The pilots may or may not go with the planes depending on staffing. Endeavor looks red hot now, but will they be so red hot in a few months when PDT, PSA, Envoy and others are paying those same rates? We'll see.

Gojet can go to hades as far as I am concerned, and it would really suck to see them land a sweetheart deal at Endeavor, but it stands a chance of happening.

Delta doesn't need to buy Gojets. They own the 700s already, and likely will order 175s to replace the G7 900s (or they work out a deal to buy those, surely that could be done). 22 700s is fine to staff, it isn't that Endeavor hasn't been able to, its that it wasn't number 1 priority for DL. Early 2016 was one time 9E was getting the 700s, then RAH filed Ch11 so Delta needed CRJ200s flying to cover the S5 145 drawdown. That took most of 2016, in turn, DL kicked G7 out of NYC into DTW to make them managable. Come 2017 and the ASA 200 drawdown happens, so 9E first is needed to cover those, then the plan is changed to the current one of moving all DL-owned ASA 7/900s to 9E. It's been on the backburner for years, other things in DCI have been more important.

Similarly, 9E getting 175s has been brought up numerous times, such as the RAH BK or when CP shifted the 170s out east and they ended up going to RAH last year.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Negative, that happened in bankruptcy. I donít think that they could just send them back on a whim. Again, for I donít know how many times Iíve said this. Delta does not need to purchase GoJet. They can just wait for the contract to expire and not renew it. Then they can move the planes wherever they want. Same thing that happened with ASA side of Expressjet, although Delta and Skywest were able to work out some kind of a deal because Skywest terminated it early. Why would Delta want the headache of United airplanes and pilot integration?

I think you are way underestimating the hardball games that Deltas executives are willing to play. Just look at what they have done with Mesa and Pinnacle/Mesaba/Endeavor. They are masters at maneuvering around these contracts. You are right, Delta does not need to purchase Gojet. However you are wrong in saying Delta has to wait till the contract runs out to move the planes. Delta could have moved the Comair planes long ago based on Gojets abysmal performance during the Lufthansa fiasco. The only reason they haven't is Endeavor hasn't been able to staff them. The only reason Delta was interested in purchasing Gojet was so they could move the planes with the pilots, but that didn't work because of Hulas' insistence on selling all 3 certificates. A big reason Endeavor got these new rates was to help them staff new flying. We will see if it works when everybody else matches those rates to keep their pilots from being poached.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 07:08 AM
So where's the big announcement?

Didn't you hear? FO says he talked to HK personally and the merger isn't happening. Oh and the Richmond base is never going to close either. :D

SirLurksalot
02-09-2018, 07:50 AM
I think you are way underestimating the hardball games that Deltas executives are willing to play. Just look at what they have done with Mesa and Pinnacle/Mesaba/Endeavor. They are masters at maneuvering around these contracts. You are right, Delta does not need to purchase Gojet. However you are wrong in saying Delta has to wait till the contract runs out to move the planes. Delta could have moved the Comair planes long ago based on Gojets abysmal performance during the Lufthansa fiasco. The only reason they haven't is Endeavor hasn't been able to staff them. The only reason Delta was interested in purchasing Gojet was so they could move the planes with the pilots, but that didn't work because of Hulas' insistence on selling all 3 certificates. A big reason Endeavor got these new rates was to help them staff new flying. We will see if it works when everybody else matches those rates to keep their pilots from being poached.

Did you read a word of what the guy above you said?

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Did you read a word of what the guy above you said?

No since it was posted at the same time as my post. It says what I have said all along. Delta can take those planes at any time because of performance. The Gojet planes have not been moved to Endeavor because they can't staff the flying. Their interest in buying Gojet came about because Endeavor couldn't staff it. That fell apart over TSH insistence that all 3 certificates be a part of the deal. If a Republic deal happens it remains to be seen if they can staff it without the Gojet pilots. Delta is not going to take those pilots unless they need them. Of course they would prefer to hire them as new hires all over again. But they may decide to hedge their bets and just take them all to make sure the company is staffed.

SirLurksalot
02-09-2018, 01:28 PM
No since it was posted at the same time as my post. It says what I have said all along. Delta can take those planes at any time because of performance. The Gojet planes have not been moved to Endeavor because they can't staff the flying. Their interest in buying Gojet came about because Endeavor couldn't staff it. That fell apart over TSH insistence that all 3 certificates be a part of the deal. If a Republic deal happens it remains to be seen if they can staff it without the Gojet pilots. Delta is not going to take those pilots unless they need them. Of course they would prefer to hire them as new hires all over again. But they may decide to hedge their bets and just take them all to make sure the company is staffed.

I see that you still didnt read what the guy above you said that time, edv didnt take them previously due to higher priority items. This is still going on with asa 7/900 deliveries. This will end this summer. Then there will be nothing that is more of priority so you will hear about the g7 700s

gojo
02-09-2018, 01:56 PM

No Delta canít take those planes at any time because of performance. They have threatened to a few times. But each time they got their $h!t together. Now GoJet performance isnít too bad. So thatís not an option. Theyíll have to wait for the contract to expire or purchase them. Personally, I think itíll be the former option. I believe Iíve been told that the contract expires this summer? Not sure though

KelvinHelmholtz
02-09-2018, 02:21 PM

Endeavor can staff the flying. There is no shortage of applications here with the new TA, and plenty of people are being turned down.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Endeavor can staff the flying. There is no shortage of applications here with the new TA, and plenty of people are being turned down.

The time period that Delta was trying to purchase Gojet and Compass was well before the TA.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 05:24 PM
No Delta can’t take those planes at any time because of performance. They have threatened to a few times. But each time they got their $h!t together. Now GoJet performance isn’t too bad. So that’s not an option. They’ll have to wait for the contract to expire or purchase them. Personally, I think it’ll be the former option. I believe I’ve been told that the contract expires this summer? Not sure though

Not sure if you've ever been anywhere that had flying taken away, but once you violate the contract, its violated. There are no second chances. Gojet violated their contract several times, and because of that Delta can take flying away whenever they want. Their current performance can't make up for the fact that the contract was violated several times in the past. Delta can enforce their rights under the contract whenever they want to until and unless they negotiate a new contract with new terms.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 05:37 PM
I see that you still didnt read what the guy above you said that time, edv didnt take them previously due to higher priority items. This is still going on with asa 7/900 deliveries. This will end this summer. Then there will be nothing that is more of priority so you will hear about the g7 700s

Right, they chose to staff other things and didn't have enough to staff the Comair 700s. It. is. the. same. thing. If they had the staffing to cover it all they would have. Since they didn't they looked at buying Gojet, but it fell apart for reasons already stated.

gojo
02-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Not sure if you've ever been anywhere that had flying taken away, but once you violate the contract, its violated. There are no second chances. Gojet violated their contract several times, and because of that Delta can take flying away whenever they want. Their current performance can't make up for the fact that the contract was violated several times in the past. Delta can enforce their rights under the contract whenever they want to until and unless they negotiate a new contract with new terms.

Now, neither of us knows for sure the terms of contract do we? Is it not meeting performance criteria for a month, six months? Only Delta and GoJet can answer that definitively. If GoJet got close to breaking a performance metric, but then improved just enough to stay within the performance guidelines, Delta canít exercise their rights to nullify the contract. When was the last time Delta was able to do that. Freedom Airlines I believe? And their performance was much worse than GoJetís ever was. Even then, Freedom/Mesa tried to sue Delta for not honoring the contract. So yes, Iím very familiar with how the contract/regional sector works. And I also know how hard it is to break a contract

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Now, neither of us knows for sure the terms of contract do we? Is it not meeting performance criteria for a month, six months? Only Delta and GoJet can answer that definitively. If GoJet got close to breaking a performance metric, but then improved just enough to stay within the performance guidelines, Delta can’t exercise their rights to nullify the contract. When was the last time Delta was able to do that. Freedom Airlines I believe? And their performance was much worse than GoJet’s ever was. Even then, Freedom/Mesa tried to sue Delta for not honoring the contract. So yes, I’m very familiar with how the contract/regional sector works. And I also know how hard it is to break a contract

I think you underestimate how enraged Delta was over the whole Lufthansa fiasco. And I remember what a dumpster fire Freedom was, but I don't ever remember Delta telling their crews not to use Freedom to commute because they are so unreliable. And no, Freedom never had a meltdown like Gojet had when they started using Lufthansa. Yes they tried to sue, but weren't successful. Those Delta execs are brutal and play a mean game. Being a Mesaba/Pinnacle/Colgan/Endeavor employee you should know how Delta enjoys giving people the royal screw. Gojet won't be the first carcass on their wall. We'll see what happens and leave it at that....

minimwage4
02-09-2018, 09:27 PM
I think you underestimate how enraged Delta was over the whole Lufthansa fiasco.

How do you know??? Half if not most of the stuff you’re saying is pure speculation.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 09:37 PM
How do you know??? Half if not most of the stuff youíre saying is pure speculation.

Its not hard to know what goes on around here if you keep your ears open and pay attention.

minimwage4
02-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Its not hard to know what goes on around here if you keep your ears open and pay attention.

Yea ok? Youíve been in Gojet meetings with Delta execs while flying the line at TSA.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Yea ok? Youíve been in Gojet meetings with Delta execs while flying the line at TSA.

We'll see what happens. Have a nice day.

minimwage4
02-09-2018, 10:13 PM
We'll see what happens. Have a nice day.

Iíll have a nice day when you admit you donít really know anything.

FlyingKat
02-09-2018, 10:43 PM
I’ll have a nice day when you admit you don’t really know anything.

Good luck. Gonna be a while.

TheWeatherman
02-10-2018, 06:34 AM
I think you underestimate how enraged Delta was over the whole Lufthansa fiasco. And I remember what a dumpster fire Freedom was, but I don't ever remember Delta telling their crews not to use Freedom to commute because they are so unreliable. And no, Freedom never had a meltdown like Gojet had when they started using Lufthansa. Yes they tried to sue, but weren't successful. Those Delta execs are brutal and play a mean game. Being a Mesaba/Pinnacle/Colgan/Endeavor employee you should know how Delta enjoys giving people the royal screw. Gojet won't be the first carcass on their wall. We'll see what happens and leave it at that....
What happened with GoJet and Lufthansa? That seems like a weird pairing.

SevereClear1
02-10-2018, 06:44 AM
What happened with GoJet and Lufthansa? That seems like a weird pairing.Lufthansa is the scheduling and dispatch program that TSH uses. When GoJet implemented it, all went to hell circa December 2015

FlyingKat
02-10-2018, 07:58 AM
What happened with GoJet and Lufthansa? That seems like a weird pairing.

In 2015 Trans States Holdings decided to go with a scheduling and dispatch system from Lufthansa (IOCC) instead of the more reliable Sabre system. Gojet had several meltdowns with it and it has been a headache at TSA. Delta didn't want Compass on it but TSH did it anyway which ****ed Delta off even more.

https://qz.com/740722/another-failure-at-gojet-airlines-leaves-delta-and-united-flyers-stranded/

FlyingKat
02-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Lufthansa is the scheduling and dispatch program that TSH uses. When GoJet implemented it, all went to hell circa December 2015

Not to mention the awesome LIDOS the company got for free which are good for nothing except creating more ASAPS.

minimwage4
02-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Good luck. Gonna be a while.

LOL! Narcissism much? Ok what have you proved here other than you donít really know but you act like you do. Fanning rumors and speaking like you are in the know of executive level decisions.

FlyingKat
02-10-2018, 01:04 PM
LOL! Narcissism much? Ok what have you proved here other than you donít really know but you act like you do. Fanning rumors and speaking like you are in the know of executive level decisions.

We'll see....

Knobcrk1
02-15-2018, 07:21 AM
So is this happening or was it a false alarm?

havick206
02-17-2018, 03:14 AM
So is this happening or was it a false alarm?

Do you not think the convenient timing for the rumor right when Republic was voting on their TA?

x45polaris
02-17-2018, 05:48 AM
Amazing how much hatred there is for GoJets there is in here.

gojo
02-17-2018, 07:13 AM

A lot of it is much deserved

x45polaris
02-17-2018, 07:24 AM
A lot of it is much deserved

Maybe, its just amusing to read thatís all.

Knobcrk1
02-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Do you not think the convenient timing for the rumor right when Republic was voting on their TA?

You’re probably right. The thread starter opened an account just to fan this rumor and never posted again.

amcnd
02-17-2018, 12:37 PM

Wouldnít say ďhatredĒ. But i would have liked to have seen TSA, atleast treat it as mesa did with Freadom. and make TSH all one list...

minimwage4
02-17-2018, 01:40 PM
Wouldn’t say “hatred”. But i would have liked to have seen TSA, atleast treat it as mesa did with Freadom. and make TSH all one list...

Hulas set them up to fail. He had no intention of having one list. He gave them some outrageous terms they knew were going to be voted down. They would have had the airplanes but it would have been MESA 2.0 with 8 days off and sleeping boards etc. I think ironically Gojet had an equal or better contract than TSA did when they opened, which isn’t saying much. It was a catch 22 situation anyways. Save the seniority list to be made fun of by everyone like MESA has or keep your honor while being screwed hard indefinitely. Take your pick.

gojo
02-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Wouldnít say ďhatredĒ. But i would have liked to have seen TSA, atleast treat it as mesa did with Freadom. and make TSH all one list...

A friend of mine often says ďif you build several bridges, you may or may not be noted as a bridge builder. But suck one rock, and youíre a rock sucker for life.Ē Thatís not his exact quote, but you probably get the point. It takes a long time to erase a bad reputation. Negative word of mouth is more potent than positive word of mouth and lasts a lot longer

Bonanzer
05-10-2018, 08:19 AM
You guys still hearing anything about a yx/tsh merger? We are hearing itís still in play.

FlyingKat
05-10-2018, 03:20 PM
You guys still hearing anything about a yx/tsh merger? We are hearing itís still in play.

Not too much here. But wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the end.

TheWeatherman
05-10-2018, 05:07 PM
I heard it may be heating back up too. Plus BB just sent out a letter with some cryptic references that some huge announcements may be on the horizon.

FlyingKat
05-10-2018, 05:24 PM
I heard it may be heating back up too. Plus BB just sent out a letter with some cryptic references that some huge announcements may be on the horizon.

Any chance you can post it? Heard it was really close in February both both sides backed away. Since we are losing a lot of pilots, and rumors around Gojet they are losing Comair planes to Endeavor. That plus the American flying going away would clear the decks for some kind of deal with us flying as a United only carrier.

TheWeatherman
05-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Any chance you can post it? Heard it was really close in February both both sides backed away. Since we are losing a lot of pilots, and rumors around Gojet they are losing Comair planes to Endeavor. That plus the American flying going away would clear the decks for some kind of deal with us flying as a United only carrier.
I wouldn't chance it, but it was really vague on the specifics so you wouldn't be able to glean much off of it any way.

minimwage4
05-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Rumors to keep the remaining guys from jumping ship.

FlyingKat
05-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Rumors to keep the remaining guys from jumping ship.

Could be these rumors and talk of an expedited contract are to keep as many here as possible to increase the company value so HK can get as much as possible in a sale.

brokepilot2
05-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Could be these rumors and talk of an expedited contract are to keep as many here as possible to increase the company value so HK can get as much as possible in a sale.

^^^this

If youíre not actively trying to get out of this dumpster fire, youíre a moron

m20cmark21
05-11-2018, 02:00 PM
^^^this

If youíre not actively trying to get out of this dumpster fire, youíre a moron

That is unless you live in DEN or ORD and don't want to make a lateral move...

brokepilot2
05-11-2018, 04:47 PM
That is unless you live in DEN or ORD and don't want to make a lateral move...

True, but even living in base youíre not going to have a QoL with the insane number of junior assignments, extensions, and reroutes.

LittleFerryBoy
05-11-2018, 08:25 PM
True, but even living in base youíre not going to have a QoL with the insane number of junior assignments, extensions, and reroutes.

How bad will QoL be? Getting ready to submit my app and can start ASAP. #1 priority for me is to hold DEN and upgrade time.

brokepilot2
05-12-2018, 06:47 AM
How bad will QoL be? Getting ready to submit my app and can start ASAP. #1 priority for me is to hold DEN and upgrade time.

Be prepared to get extra flying tacked on to the end of every trip. Also, donít make plans on your days off because they can and will junior you into a trip on those days. Expect QoL to get worse as time goes on because we are losing more pilots every month than we are hiring. The staffing situation is just going to keep getting worse. DEN shouldnít be a long wait with them closing our east coast bases. Upgrade time is probably going to be around 3 years if I had to take a guess.

FlyingKat
07-08-2018, 08:42 PM
TSA crew in HSV had Republic Airlines in the "Bill To" section of their hotel bill tonight......

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/2630674-post109.html

VIRotate
07-08-2018, 11:01 PM
TSA crew in HSV had Republic Airlines in the "Bill To" section of their hotel bill tonight......

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/2630674-post109.html

Maybe it's just another 9E guy showing off his mad photoshop skillz again?

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 02:04 AM
Maybe it's just another 9E guy showing off his mad photoshop skillz again?

Nope it is the real deal, taken by the crew as they checked in. Could be a typo, but the BW in HSV is one of the few hotels where we sign the billing paperwork. Wouldn't be the first time someone in accounting let the cat out of the bag too soon. But you never know.

TJBrass
07-09-2018, 03:05 AM
Its not "Republic Airways Holdings" anymore.

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 05:29 AM
Its not "Republic Airways Holdings" anymore.

Not according to the company website:

"Republic Airways Holdings owns Republic Airline and operates flights daily through fixed-fee agreements under airline partner brands, including American Eagle, Delta Connection, and United Express."

Contact Us | Republic Airline (http://rjet.com/contact-us/)

TJBrass
07-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Named changed after the BK. Doubtful bills sent to the old company are being paid.

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Named changed after the BK. Doubtful bills sent to the old company are being paid.

Well you need to tell the Corporate Communications department at Republic so they can change it on their website.

Plus last time I checked their corporate hq is still on Purdue Rd in Indy.

TJBrass
07-09-2018, 08:02 AM
I guess your right.

Belushi
07-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Could this just mean we're losing this overnight/route?

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Could this just mean we're losing this overnight/route?

Then why have TSA billed to Republic. Either its a typo, or something is about to happen. But you wonder if it can be a typo because I don't think Republic uses this hotel in HSV.

Bonanzer
07-09-2018, 11:22 AM
Curious to see if it continues to happen. Then it might have some rumor substance to it.

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Curious to see if it continues to happen. Then it might have some rumor substance to it.

Yep............

Bonanzer
07-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Then why have TSA billed to Republic. Either its a typo, or something is about to happen. But you wonder if it can be a typo because I don't think Republic uses this hotel in HSV.

We (Republic) do use the same hotel in hsv.

minimwage4
07-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Someone go down to the front desk and ask them who's paying for your room.

FollowMe
07-09-2018, 03:03 PM
We (Republic) do use the same hotel in hsv.

And the same vendor (Hotel Connections) if Iím not mistaken.

Solar Bear
07-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Hi, crew scheduler here. Hotel Connections will constantly put Gojet and Republic on our reservations and pull from one another's blocked rooms. Just some insight.

FlyingKat
07-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Hi, crew scheduler here. Hotel Connections will constantly put Gojet and Republic on our reservations and pull from one another's blocked rooms. Just some insight.

Now hearing it was a typo but we'll see if anything happens.

minimwage4
07-09-2018, 08:37 PM

Honestly FlyingKat just save yourself the agony and go to RJET.com and apply to be a republic pilot. I mean it’s pretty embarrassing.

4V14T0R
07-10-2018, 06:31 AM
As stated before, we (YX) use the same hotel. My experience with these people has been horrible. They are absolute idiots. Among many other things, I had to correct the page they have you sign because it said that TSA was paying for my room. I guess I should have speculated TSA was buying out Republic though.

Excargodog
07-10-2018, 07:29 AM
As stated before,... TSA was buying out Republic ...

You heard it HERE first!
:D:D

4V14T0R
07-10-2018, 07:39 AM
You heard it HERE first!

:D:D

[emoji6]

SirLurksalot
07-10-2018, 07:41 AM

Not this time Nancy Drew. My goodness it is sad to see you post on here

FlyingKat
07-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Honestly FlyingKat just save yourself the agony and go to RJET.com and apply to be a republic pilot. I mean itís pretty embarrassing.

Nope not really interested. The only thing that interests me are their payrates and getting them here, one way or the other. If you want to stick your head in the sand and believe there is nothing going on, and STL is going to last forever, then go ahead. But there are a lot of indications this company is going to be sold to somebody, most likely Republic.

Personally I don't care who buys us as long as a pay raise to Endeavor rates are involved. If we don't get sold fine by me as long as I get those Endeavor rates.

FlyingKat
07-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Not this time Nancy Drew. My goodness it is sad to see you post on here

So did you get those 175s yet?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1