Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Question about pay/mmg

arb101
01-24-2018, 05:39 AM
Hello all,

I just had a few questions for a project that I was hoping some could answer. I am building a spreadsheet of pay and retirements over the course of the next few years and am having a hard time finding some information. I have found some contract comparisons but some are out of date or donít have all the info I need.

I am looking for 320/737 info at legacy and major airlines in the states.

1. What is your airlines minimum monthly guarantee?
2. What is the average pilots credit each month(all different but a good guess would help). Iím not talking about the guy who doesnít work much or works a lot but just average.
3. What is your overtime rate if offered one? I know f9 is 72mmg and over 82 itís time and a quarter.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Arb

CantStayAway
01-24-2018, 06:42 AM
Check out

aerocrewnews.com

Near the back of the issue it has contract comparisons and MMG is one of the things listed for each airline. In the January issue I believe it starts on page 41 or 42.

Jcabesa
01-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Hello all,

I just had a few questions for a project that I was hoping some could answer. I am building a spreadsheet of pay and retirements over the course of the next few years and am having a hard time finding some information. I have found some contract comparisons but some are out of date or donít have all the info I need.

I am looking for 320/737 info at legacy and major airlines in the states.

1. What is your airlines minimum monthly guarantee?
2. What is the average pilots credit each month(all different but a good guess would help). Iím not talking about the guy who doesnít work much or works a lot but just average.
3. What is your overtime rate if offered one? I know f9 is 72mmg and over 82 itís time and a quarter.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Arb

F9 is 75 hour monthly guarantee.

arb101
01-25-2018, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the information Iíll have a look at the aero crew site.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1