Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Is this a PR stunt? Propaganda?

queue
01-29-2018, 05:34 AM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jetblue-flight-attendant-surreal-zach_us_5a6dc1f1e4b0ddb658c744c0

Did a certain company pay another certain company to write this? We know that Huffington Post is a political spin machine for sell to the highest bidder. We know Huffington Post is "fake news"...

Is a certain company terribly concerned about recruiting FA's?

This just totally smells like a PR stunt and propaganda campaign.

AYLflyer
01-29-2018, 05:43 AM
I've flown with inflight crew that are similar, both here and at other airlines. There's not many of them, but some really do just love everything about their job and have a huge personality.

I had one who just had a HUGE smile on his face the entire time greeting people and while working, always commenting or making little jokes while people boarded. His announcements were always very over the top friendly, or even funny. I've heard pax applaud for FAs once we pull into the gate etc. I don't think it's propaganda at all. In a time when people are being dragged off airliners, having a great experience now is just, odd.

CaptCoolHand
01-29-2018, 05:43 AM
Sounds simple amazing. Almost too good to be true. But honestly not surprised if it’s a true story.

TransWorld
01-29-2018, 05:44 AM
If I had been a PAX on that flight, if he really exists, I would have to use the barf bag. My pancreas would be on sugar overload.

There is being nice and pleasant and then there is being ridiculously obnoxious.

queue
01-29-2018, 05:55 AM
Just wondering.... all media, particularly leftist outlets, are rigged for either political candidates or certain corporations.

slimothy
01-29-2018, 06:05 AM
Sounds like Zach is right where JB wants him, on his knees, groveling.

Final Clear
01-29-2018, 06:42 AM
Never, ever have I seen this type of behavior from a responsable adult.
Sounds too good to be true...

FC

Ted Striker
01-29-2018, 07:21 AM
This is indeed .......... true

PasserOGas
01-29-2018, 07:31 AM
Zach is voting yes. :cool:

pugpilot
01-29-2018, 11:31 AM
Zach is voting yes. :cool:

deadheaded on a flight with Zach.

I kept whispering "Aloha 243"

Tom a Hawk
01-29-2018, 03:10 PM
I’ve worked with Zach. He IS that nice. I have to agree with the author of the article, it took me a bit to realize it was genuine, but it was. Nearly everyone getting off that plane told him thank you or that he was “awesome”. And it doesn’t get in the way of his work, I found him to be very professional in the required parts of his job.

N311JB
01-29-2018, 04:52 PM

Classy. I'd love to spend 4 days with you.

Bozo the pilot
01-29-2018, 05:29 PM

LOL love this:D

kingzing
01-29-2018, 06:36 PM
I’ve worked with Zach. He IS that nice. I have to agree with the author of the article, it took me a bit to realize it was genuine, but it was. Nearly everyone getting off that plane told him thank you or that he was “awesome”. And it doesn’t get in the way of his work, I found him to be very professional in the required parts of his job.

This. It's a bit much, but Zach is absolutely sincere.

P-3Bubba
01-31-2018, 01:33 PM
Now this thread is cracking me up!

-Bubs

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1