Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : New Hire Training ERJ 175

rafaelitopz
01-29-2018, 07:36 PM
My training starts in April and I have little information for preparation. Can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect from day one and on. Is there any information that I can read / study in advance. Thank you.

Tippy
01-29-2018, 08:50 PM
Nope. show up with a good attitude and ready to learn and you will be fine.

CaptSwift
01-29-2018, 10:37 PM
^this. They feed you what you need when you need it.

bonanza
01-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Wow was April the first date for the E175. Sounds like most are starting on the CRJ 1 week after the interview.

Nordopilot
01-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Wow was April the first date for the E175. Sounds like most are starting on the CRJ 1 week after the interview.

Yeah my friend was just offered a position. It was either a April ERJ class or Feb CRJ class... A lot of attrition on both seats of the CRJ between upgrades, transitions to the ERJ, and a lot moving on to LCCs, etc...

bonanza
01-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Surprised they give a new hire a choice of either. He must really want the E175 to give up two months of seniority unless he can't start till April then that would make more sense or a certain base I guess.