Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Corporate Pilot Jobs Seattle, WA?

nfpilot914
01-30-2018, 01:49 PM
Hey just wanted to see if anybody knew of any corporate gigs based in or around the Seattle, WA area? I know corporate pilot jobs are not typically listed to the public so thought I would check here. Thank you!

Flint950
01-31-2018, 08:57 AM
Iím based out of Boeing Field (KBFI), there are two big FBOs here, Signature and Clay Lacey. Clay Lacey has pilot vacancies listed on their website. NetJets maintains a base out of Signature and Iíve seen WheelsUp aircraft parked on their ramp as well. Iíve seen a pilot vacancy listed for Nordstromís before stating their aircraft is based here. As far as other corporate jobs I would look into Costco, REI, Starbucks and Weyerhaeuser.

Best of luck.

Tito

nfpilot914
01-31-2018, 11:17 AM
Iím based out of Boeing Field (KBFI), there are two big FBOs here, Signature and Clay Lacey. Clay Lacey has pilot vacancies listed on their website. NetJets maintains a base out of Signature and Iíve seen WheelsUp aircraft parked on their ramp as well. Iíve seen a pilot vacancy listed for Nordstromís before stating their aircraft is based here. As far as other corporate jobs I would look into Costco, REI, Starbucks and Weyerhaeuser.

Best of luck.

Tito

Hey thanks Tito for the great information! I will look into those further.

CE680Pilot
02-03-2018, 09:10 AM
PACCAR has an opening right now for a Falcon 50EX chief pilot in Seattle. Kroger has an opening down south in Portland for an XLS+ captain.

Al Czervik
02-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Starbucks a good gig?

Lykaskygod
02-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Starbucks a good gig?

Ya think? Are they hiring?

Al Czervik
02-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Ya think? Are they hiring?

Self disclosed Starbucks junkie.

Mink
02-09-2018, 03:36 PM
PACCAR has an opening right now for a Falcon 50EX chief pilot in Seattle. Kroger has an opening down south in Portland for an XLS+ captain.

A little bird told me the PacCar CP job pays $140-150.

HwkrPlt
02-11-2018, 03:56 PM

That is a bit low for that position in that area

galaxy flyer
02-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Ya think that might be why theyíre hiring?

GF

8pack
02-12-2018, 08:27 AM

I heard the same thing.

Mink
02-12-2018, 11:42 AM

I whole heartedly agree.

High COL in the Puget Sound area, and even though it's a small dept with only 2 F50's, Chief Pilot is a position of responsibility that you'd think they would be willing pay a decent salary to get the right leader in the job.

But, per aviation industry standard, they'll always be able to find somebody willing to do the job for less.

BPWI
02-15-2018, 07:46 AM
Starbucks a good gig?

Interviewed for them couple years back. Pay was comical at best.