Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Bonuses

CaptainRoryNot
01-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Congrats guys... 2.7% for the Q3/Q4 bonus. Keep up the hard work 👍

CAirBear
01-31-2018, 06:50 PM
Congrats guys... 2.7% for the Q3/Q4 bonus. Keep up the hard work 👍

I still canít get a clear answer as to how they come up with this number. Why was it only 2.7 this time? I get the Daily snapshot emails. Everyday we are flying more flights and passengers than the same day the last year.

Is it the transition that is bringing this down?

astaz
01-31-2018, 07:52 PM
Operating revenue was up 12.7% in Q4, which makes sense with your statement of increased passenger counts etc. However, our bonus is based on Operating Income, which was down 61.6% in Q4. Why? Operating expenses, 757 retirements, increased lease payments, aircraft acquisitions, training, aircraft standardization, and other factors probably all influenced the increased spending. I agree with a number between 2.5% and 3.0% for what will be announced for profit sharing. Possibly on the lower side of the range due to an increased number of team members and pilots sharing the 5% contributed to the profit sharing pool.

crxpilot
02-01-2018, 04:16 AM
Operating revenue was up 12.7% in Q4, which makes sense with your statement of increased passenger counts etc. However, our bonus is based on Operating Income, which was down 61.6% in Q4. Why? Operating expenses, 757 retirements, increased lease payments, aircraft acquisitions, training, aircraft standardization, and other factors probably all influenced the increased spending. I agree with a number between 2.5% and 3.0% for what will be announced for profit sharing. Possibly on the lower side of the range due to an increased number of team members and pilots sharing the 5% contributed to the profit sharing pool.

The wrong number is being used here. Its not Operating Income but Adjusted Operating Income which was only down -9.7% vs the -61.6% you were referencing. See the slide at:
https://g4connect.allegiantair.com/profit-sharing
Then you throw in the Trump bump and its gonna be a great payout!

astaz
02-01-2018, 05:05 AM
The wrong number is being used here. Its not Operating Income but Adjusted Operating Income which was only down -9.7% vs the -61.6% you were referencing. See the slide at:
https://g4connect.allegiantair.com/profit-sharing
Then you throw in the Trump bump and its gonna be a great payout!

I stand corrected. It does appear to be AOI.... So weíre looking at a total Q3/Q4 AOI of 104.4 million. Compare this to 158.1 million where we earned 6.4% in Q1/Q2, should give us about 4.2%, maybe a little less to account for an increased number of team members.

As for the Trump bump... My breath is held.

hyde
02-01-2018, 08:09 AM
I stand corrected. It does appear to be AOI.... So weíre looking at a total Q3/Q4 AOI of 104.4 million. Compare this to 158.1 million where we earned 6.4% in Q1/Q2, should give us about 4.2%, maybe a little less to account for an increased number of team members.

As for the Trump bump... My breath is held.

The company puts in 5% of "operating income" which is earnings before tax and interest. They only way we are getting any benefit for G4's 74 million in tax savings is if they go outside the bonus structure and give a one time additional payout like many other companies did. Careful holding your breath on that...unless you are above me on the seniority list ;)

crxpilot
02-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Anything mentioned in the town hall today regarding profit sharing? Or anything else worth repeating for that matter?

NickAdams
02-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Yeah. Anyone want to give us the hi and Lois about the town hall today... for those of us too lazy to find out for ourselves.

hyde
02-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Yeah. Anyone want to give us the hi and Lois about the town hall today... for those of us too lazy to find out for ourselves.

Everyone got a subscription to the jelly of the month club and VPS is becoming a base.

CAirBear
02-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Said end of 2019 will be 100 airplanes. 5-8 airframes a year after that. Predict 135 airframes 5 years from now.

JustWatching
02-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Anything mentioned in the town hall today regarding profit sharing? Or anything else worth repeating for that matter?

4 %....deposited tomorrow.

labbats
02-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Bonus structure to change...

Four tier system. Vague on specifics of each tier.

One tier met = no bonus
Two tier met = 3% bonus
Three tier met = 5% bonus (same as now)
Four tier met = 6% bonus

ecam
02-07-2018, 05:09 AM
I loved the response to whether we are going to get the tax cut bonus nearly every Fortune 500 company is giving. "It's better for everyone if we reinvest that into the company, which gives better bonuses and higher compensation, and growth for everyone". Oh, but we're taking your bonus to a tiered system which is rigged to never hit the top tiers. And management compensation isn't changing. Oh, and the company is bloated and inefficient, and we need to tighten the belt.

All as Maury dumps stock.

With a very coy "We aren't planning any mergers, but we wouldn't know if someone was looking at us"Ö

Here comes the bee.

sqwkvfr
02-07-2018, 05:16 AM
I loved the response to whether we are going to get the tax cut bonus nearly every Fortune 500 company is giving. "It's better for everyone if we reinvest that into the company, which gives better bonuses and higher compensation, and growth for everyone". Oh, but we're taking your bonus to a tiered system which is rigged to never hit the top tiers. And management compensation isn't changing. Oh, and the company is bloated and inefficient, and we need to tighten the belt.

With a very coy "We aren't planning any mergers, but we wouldn't know if someone was looking at us"Ö

Here comes the bee.

You know, EVERYONE is hiring. Feel free to try your luck....if for no other reason than to spare the rest of us from your sophomoric posts.

CAirBear
02-07-2018, 05:42 AM
You know, EVERYONE is hiring. Feel free to try your luck....if for no other reason than to spare the rest of us from your sophomoric posts.

He stated he is retiring in less than a year IIRC. He has a point. Unless they put out the metrics for each ďTierĒ and are transparent on where we stand, we probably will never see 6%.

sqwkvfr
02-07-2018, 05:56 AM
He stated he is retiring in less than a year IIRC.

Thank Christ for that.

ecam
02-07-2018, 08:33 AM

Thank Christ for that.

Funny, you make a sophomoric post complaining about a sophomoric post.

Telling people to leave who don't agree with you is always a mature response also.

Go play. The adults are talking.

chickenorbeef
02-07-2018, 12:39 PM

I see nothing wrong with ecams post. Nothing more than pointing out that Allegiant chooses to squander a goodwill gesture that most other companies are doing. Especially considering they like to tout how profitable they are every quarter as they squeeze out another double digit profit while most airlines are lucky to have a single digit profit. So increased tuition reimbursement.....great for the few that will take advantage of it. A tiered system for espp.....what is it about those tiers? Once again this will be a limited payback for the few who can max it out to truly benefit. The rest of it? Somebody got theirs, I guarantee it, and its not the average employee.

akulahunter
02-07-2018, 01:48 PM

Here comes the bee.

Wait, we almost agreed on something? Say it ain't so...

I'll reserve (final) judgment on the new system until I see what the four metrics are that we have to meet. However, my pessimistic cynical side is already preparing for never or rarely seeing a 5% contribution again. Sad that they didn't just add .25% for reaching each metric (incentive to do better and keeps the max at 6%).

As far as the bonus goes, I was one of those 23 that asked, though I'm betting mine was probably less antagonisticly worded than most. Just thought it was funny that its better to reinvest it all in the company instead of a one time payout. Like SWA is going to give out bonuses this year and forget to invest anything into the growth of the company... GMAB...

akulahunter
02-07-2018, 01:54 PM
I see nothing wrong with ecams post. Nothing more than pointing out that Allegiant chooses to squander a goodwill gesture that most other companies are doing. Especially considering they like to tout how profitable they are every quarter as they squeeze out another double digit profit while most airlines are lucky to have a single digit profit. So increased tuition reimbursement.....great for the few that will take advantage of it. A tiered system for espp.....what is it about those tiers? Once again this will be a limited payback for the few who can max it out to truly benefit. The rest of it? Somebody got theirs, I guarantee it, and its not the average employee.

The ESPP isn't tiered, it's probably the one thing that pilots can take advantage of (10% stock discount going to 15% discount BUT just for this year).

It's our profit sharing that is going to be tiered (company contribution) based on meeting four metrics. Stand by... could be a 0%, 0%, 3%, 5% (what we get now) or 6% contribution depending on how many metrics we hit. But it takes hitting 3 of 4 metrics just to keep our 5%.

9easy
02-07-2018, 05:13 PM
So basically they announced a defacto cut in the bonus, and no $1000 tax bonus even though it's a completely domestic company. Meanwhile they announced a $100m stock repurchase during the last earnings call. The ESOP doesn't cost the company anything, they can just issue new stock which is free and then collect the money.

It's confusing that things are becoming more contentious labor wise. The LCC's are going down the path of the regional industry... pushing people to seek greener pastures out of short-term cheapness, in the midst of the biggest hiring boom, is so short sighted.

sqwkvfr
02-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Funny, you make a sophomoric post complaining about a sophomoric post.

Telling people to leave who don't agree with you is always a mature response also.

Go play. The adults are talking.

Right...,the adults in the room understand clearly that EVERY PILOT at this company beyond 1st year pay is pulling in over $100k. That being said, you’re biatching about not getting a $1000 bonus on top of the bonus (which was most likely well over $1000) that hit your bank account just today? It seems that your posts are just reaching for things to whine about. Stop it. Like I said, if you want in on this terrific windfall being offered up by other companies, feel free to join one of them.

Just in case you haven’t noticed, G4 is the last dog at the bowl. We are not in a position to be squandering opportunities for growth or infastructure improvements just to grab a headline, which wouldn’t happen anyway. We desperately need this tax break to make meaningful improvements, not to stop the *****ing from a few people who don’t understand the reality of the situation for just a few minutes...if at all. The next few years are going to be challenging for his company. We are facing pressures from all sides. I say use the tax break to improve our customer experience, fleet reliability, IT infrastructure, and fiscal position...it sounds as if the company plans just that.

Also, look up the meaning of the word sophomoric....you clearly don’t know it. Regardless, your responses and moved form sophomoric to childish, i.e., “I know you are but what am I?”

You’re proving my point.

sqwkvfr
02-07-2018, 07:20 PM
So basically they announced a defacto cut in the bonus, and no $1000 tax bonus even though it's a completely domestic company. Meanwhile they announced a $100m stock repurchase during the last earnings call. The ESOP doesn't cost the company anything, they can just issue new stock which is free and then collect the money.

It's confusing that things are becoming more contentious labor wise. The LCC's are going down the path of the regional industry... pushing people to seek greener pastures out of short-term cheapness, in the midst of the biggest hiring boom, is so short sighted.

They did not announce a new $100M stock repurchase....it had already been authorized and was only mentioned because there is a little over $100 million still authorized for such repurchases.

Have we taken to making things up to be ****ed about?

9easy
02-07-2018, 08:45 PM
I didn't say the $100m repurchase was new.. you're correct it had already been "authorized" however that's money that hasn't been spent yet, and they specifically mentioned it in the earnings press release.

As an ALGT shareholder I can see why they are doing the buy back, but to claim they can't fork $1000 because of reinvestment in the business is an interesting excuse. I'd be happier if they used it to pay off some company debt that is currently costing $50m a year in interest expense.

sqwkvfr
02-08-2018, 04:25 AM
I didn't say the $100m repurchase was new.. you're correct it had already been "authorized" however that's money that hasn't been spent yet, and they specifically mentioned it in the earnings press release.

As an ALGT shareholder I can see why they are doing the buy back, but to claim they can't fork $1000 because of reinvestment in the business is an interesting excuse. I'd be happier if they used it to pay off some company debt that is currently costing $50m a year in interest expense.

Yes you did.. .you claimed that they “announced” it, which, by definition, means that the thing being announced is new...you imbelished to make a point and now you look worse for trying to claim otherwise.

Also, the debt is not an issue....publically-traded companies (particularly ones subject to merger, aquisition or takeover) need to have debt on their balance sheets to help protect from an LBO. As each company’s revenue and value go up (as is the plan) the company needs to have more debt on the books. Even Apple has @$90 billion in debt.

Regardless, I’m still struggling to understand why some people choose such a petty thing like not getting a $1000 bonus to carp about. This company has so many things that it needs to improve in order for us to continue to be solevent and competitive long term, yet some who can’t pass the marshmallow test (look it up) feel the need to run to the nearest keyboard to complain about not getting something that isn’t owned, wasn’t promised, constitutes a tiny amount of their compensation and, as our recent attrition numbers show, clearly isn’t the best use of those funds.

If some people are that hard up for money at our income level, an extra grand isn’t going to solve their problems. In that case, I’d recommend Dave Ramsey.

crxpilot
02-08-2018, 05:19 AM
Yes you did.. .you claimed that they ďannouncedĒ it, which, by definition, means that the thing being announced is new...you imbelished to make a point and now you look worse for trying to claim otherwise.

Also, the debt is not an issue....publically-traded companies (particularly ones subject to merger, aquisition or takeover) need to have debt on their balance sheets to help protect from an LBO. As each companyís revenue and value go up (as is the plan) the company needs to have more debt on the books. Even Apple has @$90 billion in debt.

Regardless, Iím still struggling to understand why some people choose such a petty thing like not getting a $1000 bonus to carp about. This company has so many things that it needs to improve in order for us to continue to be solevent and competitive long term, yet some who canít pass the marshmallow test (look it up) feel the need to run to the nearest keyboard to complain about not getting something that isnít owned, wasnít promised, constitutes a tiny amount of their compensation and, as our recent attrition numbers show, clearly isnít the best use of those funds.

If some people are that hard up for money at our income level, an extra grand isnít going to solve their problems. In that case, Iíd recommend Dave Ramsey.

Ill take the marshmallow please.

Seriously, youve created a bit of a slippery slope with your argument. You surmise that just because a hard working employee desires a $1000 kickback that they must be ďhard upĒ. Perhaps said employee takes his $1000 and invests it in XYZ and doubles it in a short amount of time. That is more beneficial than what the company may do with it where you may never see a benefit or a limited return. For example, under our old PTO system, I saw no benefit in accruing a large PTO balance. It was better to cash it all out and invest it for myself instead of Allegiant for themselves, and if I really needed paid time to replace lost income to sickness or whatever, Im taking it out of my own personal PTO piggybank, not the Allegiant one.
Theyve got you fooled if you think there are problems with this company financially. Its all nothing more than a shell game to them. (Sunseeker anyone?) Another fact is all these other companies didnt just blow their wad on employee bonuses. Its a very miniscule amount and they have tens/hundreds of millions leftover from the trump bump that they will reinvest back into their company and industry. Ultimately Allegiant will do whatever benefits their largest stockholders. Always. And Im sure Dave Ramsey would be proud of them.

ecam
02-08-2018, 05:43 AM
Right...,the adults in the room understand clearly that EVERY PILOT at this company beyond 1st year pay is pulling in over $100k. That being said, you’re biatching about not getting a $1000 bonus on top of the bonus (which was most likely well over $1000) that hit your bank account just today? It seems that your posts are just reaching for things to whine about. Stop it. Like I said, if you want in on this terrific windfall being offered up by other companies, feel free to join one of them.

Just in case you haven’t noticed, G4 is the last dog at the bowl. We are not in a position to be squandering opportunities for growth or infastructure improvements just to grab a headline, which wouldn’t happen anyway. We desperately need this tax break to make meaningful improvements, not to stop the *****ing from a few people who don’t understand the reality of the situation for just a few minutes...if at all. The next few years are going to be challenging for his company. We are facing pressures from all sides. I say use the tax break to improve our customer experience, fleet reliability, IT infrastructure, and fiscal position...it sounds as if the company plans just that.

Also, look up the meaning of the word sophomoric....you clearly don’t know it. Regardless, your responses and moved form sophomoric to childish, i.e., “I know you are but what am I?”

You’re proving my point.

Spoken like the management person you are. I like the corporate buzz words, but you could have used a few more. I missed "synergistic" and Teamwork" for example.

Like I said before, go away.

ecam
02-08-2018, 05:48 AM
Yes you did.. .you claimed that they “announced” it, which, by definition, means that the thing being announced is new...you imbelished to make a point and now you look worse for trying to claim otherwise.

Also, the debt is not an issue....publically-traded companies (particularly ones subject to merger, aquisition or takeover) need to have debt on their balance sheets to help protect from an LBO. As each company’s revenue and value go up (as is the plan) the company needs to have more debt on the books. Even Apple has @$90 billion in debt.

Regardless, I’m still struggling to understand why some people choose such a petty thing like not getting a $1000 bonus to carp about. This company has so many things that it needs to improve in order for us to continue to be solevent and competitive long term, yet some who can’t pass the marshmallow test (look it up) feel the need to run to the nearest keyboard to complain about not getting something that isn’t owned, wasn’t promised, constitutes a tiny amount of their compensation and, as our recent attrition numbers show, clearly isn’t the best use of those funds.

If some people are that hard up for money at our income level, an extra grand isn’t going to solve their problems. In that case, I’d recommend Dave Ramsey.

What you don't seem to get (probably because of your limited experience in this industry), is that it's about RESPECT. Sure $1000 is just a token to us pilots, but it's the gesture. It's telling everyone we are valued team members. It's motivation.

Instead, we get middle fingers. No Trump bonus, and now a tiered profit sharing system that will most likely make it not even worth trying. This will certainly factor into my operational decisions going forward.

Also, $1000 may not be a lot to you, Mr big shot Flight Ops Management Guy, but to our FAs and low level HQ workers who slave away every day, it's a lot of money. Try to think about somebody other than yourself.

JustWatching
02-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Spoken like the management person you are. I like the corporate buzz words, but you could have used a few more. I missed "synergistic" and Teamwork" for example.

Like I said before, go away.

Management? Donít they have better things to do than post here?

ecam
02-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Management? Don’t they have better things to do than post here?

Obviously not. I've never met a line pilot who can squeeze that many management buzz words into one post. Maybe some of those DAL MBA guys.

But actually, I know for a fact that at least two of the chief pilots and several high ranking people in the training department and flight ops are here regularly. They aren't as anonymous as they think they are but some just lurk.

sqwkvfr
02-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Obviously not. I've never met a line pilot who can squeeze that many management buzz words into one post. Maybe some of those DAL MBA guys.

Oh, you’ve left me with so much material to work with, but I’m A little pressed for time, so I’m just gonna go ahead and take your statement to mean you’re too stupid to understand anything that I’ve written...in fact, that seems pretty clear. Your numerous contradictions in your last few posts along with your childish and baseless accusations coupled with a deep void of reality and situational awareness have led me to believe that you’re just not worth the time.

Someone said that you are meant to retire in about a year? Like I said earlier, thank Christ for that: No one wants to work with a person as miserable as you present yourself. I worry, however, that the notion might present a false hope since I’m sure you’ll still be able find something that your overly active deep limbic system will cause you to feel the need to biatch about even without the stresses of work.

I recommend St John’s Wort.

....and a marshmallow. :cool:

sqwkvfr
02-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Ill take the marshmallow please.

Seriously, youve created a bit of a slippery slope with your argument. You surmise that just because a hard working employee desires a $1000 kickback that they must be “hard up”. Perhaps said employee takes his $1000 and invests it in XYZ and doubles it in a short amount of time. That is more beneficial than what the company may do with it where you may never see a benefit or a limited return. For example, under our old PTO system, I saw no benefit in accruing a large PTO balance. It was better to cash it all out and invest it for myself instead of Allegiant for themselves, and if I really needed paid time to replace lost income to sickness or whatever, Im taking it out of my own personal PTO piggybank, not the Allegiant one.
Theyve got you fooled if you think there are problems with this company financially. Its all nothing more than a shell game to them. (Sunseeker anyone?) Another fact is all these other companies didnt just blow their wad on employee bonuses. Its a very miniscule amount and they have tens/hundreds of millions leftover from the trump bump that they will reinvest back into their company and industry. Ultimately Allegiant will do whatever benefits their largest stockholders. Always. And Im sure Dave Ramsey would be proud of them.

You have failed understand nearly everything that I have written.

crxpilot
02-08-2018, 08:56 AM
You have failed understand nearly everything that I have written.

Wow. I really feel sorry for you. Cant argue with delusion of grandeur. :eek:

JustWatching
02-08-2018, 12:14 PM

But actually, I know for a fact that at least two of the chief pilots and several high ranking people in the training department and flight ops are here regularly. They aren't as anonymous as they think they are but some just lurk.

High ranking as in DFS or DT?

MadHund
02-08-2018, 06:01 PM
What you don't seem to get (probably because of your limited experience in this industry), is that it's about RESPECT. Sure $1000 is just a token to us pilots, but it's the gesture. It's telling everyone we are valued team members. It's motivation.

Instead, we get middle fingers. No Trump bonus, and now a tiered profit sharing system that will most likely make it not even worth trying. This will certainly factor into my operational decisions going forward.

Also, $1000 may not be a lot to you, Mr big shot Flight Ops Management Guy, but to our FAs and low level HQ workers who slave away every day, it's a lot of money. Try to think about somebody other than yourself.

I would have liked an additional $1000 bonus, as well. As a professional, I wonít let how I feel about these company decisions change the way I operate. Not sure if your serious, but all of us would best be served by leaving emotions out of the operational decisions.

akulahunter
02-08-2018, 06:36 PM

Actually, I'm one of those Accounting & MBA types. WTH does that have to do with anything? Jealous much?

I am with you that I'm not super ecstatic about the tone and changes that they announced on the Town Hall (including looking into red eyes and changing the the PS formula), but to let it affect how you fly the plane and treat the customers (i.e. operational decisions) is childish and unprofessional.

If you wanna make change, I'm with you. I plan on submitting proposals to the EXCO about the next negotiations and will maybe even volunteer to be on the next NC. However, if you want to be paid and treated like a professional, act like one...

hyde
02-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Actually, I'm one of those Accounting & MBA types. WTH does that have to do with anything? Jealous much?

I've always wondered how far someone could get with an mba from Toro.

akulahunter
02-09-2018, 04:34 AM
I've always wondered how far someone could get with an mba from Toro.

Cute, don't knock it til ya try it! Best $4.98 I've spent in a while!

ecam
02-09-2018, 05:59 AM
Oh, youíve left me with so much material to work with, but Iím A little pressed for time, so Iím just gonna go ahead and take your statement to mean youíre too stupid to understand anything that Iíve written...in fact, that seems pretty clear. Your numerous contradictions in your last few posts along with your childish and baseless accusations coupled with a deep void of reality and situational awareness have led me to believe that youíre just not worth the time.

Someone said that you are meant to retire in about a year? Like I said earlier, thank Christ for that: No one wants to work with a person as miserable as you present yourself. I worry, however, that the notion might present a false hope since Iím sure youíll still be able find something that your overly active deep limbic system will cause you to feel the need to biatch about even without the stresses of work.

I recommend St Johnís Wort.

....and a marshmallow. :cool:

Yep. With a foaming at the mouth outrage like that, I definitely hit close to home.

When are you guys ACTUALLY going to put out that FCOM update and QRH you've been promising for months? Get off the internet and get back to work. We're sick of having to reference 4 poorly written documents to deice out here in the real world.

grnclvrs
02-09-2018, 07:31 AM
Jesus christ. I can't believe that I'm going to the Facebook page for more adult comments.

wette460
02-13-2018, 12:11 PM

Well said ECAM! It would have been a token to pilots and would have meant a whole lot more to the other lower-paid employees. This new profit sharing system is a slap in the face to everyone, especially after the new tax laws and will affect my operational considerations as well. The Airbus is a very efficient aircraft...until it's not.

wette460
02-13-2018, 12:23 PM

You're right, the company has many other things operationally that they need to invest in...but they haven't. They have stalled in the contractual CBA requirements regarding a suitable PBS system, our pay software is a complete joke and our training department is not exactly the shining beacon of the industry (not saying that those people in the training department aren't great guys, because they are...its who they have to answer to that is the problem).

I have yet to see clear and time sensitive solutions to these problems. And until I see them, then my operational considerations are going to reflect that. The company has decided that ambiguous metrics should be the sole criteria for your contractual profit sharing check. They are taking money out of your pocket by doing that. Remember that when you make your operational considerations.

sqwkvfr
02-13-2018, 07:37 PM
You're right, the company has many other things operationally that they need to invest in...but they haven't. They have stalled in the contractual CBA requirements regarding a suitable PBS system, our pay software is a complete joke and our training department is not exactly the shining beacon of the industry (not saying that those people in the training department aren't great guys, because they are...its who they have to answer to that is the problem).

I have yet to see clear and time sensitive solutions to these problems. And until I see them, then my operational considerations are going to reflect that. The company has decided that ambiguous metrics should be the sole criteria for your contractual profit sharing check. They are taking money out of your pocket by doing that. Remember that when you make your operational considerations.

I agree with every single one of your points...more than you know.

That being said, cutting me a $1000 check that wasnít promised and isnít owed will not help...one bit.

My issue is with people biatching about not getting what has been referring to on this very thread as a ďmeaningless,Ē arbitrary and unearned bonus. Someone said it was about ďrespect.Ē Please! Tell me that these same people wouldnít be complaining about the disrespectful nature of a measly grand as a tax cut bonus.

It seems as if ecam, et all, are just pulling things out of their ass to biatch about. Itís tiring and I hate working with miserable people.

For those of you saying that the FAs, etc., coulld use the money; I donít disagree...but the last time I checked, these were the AIRLINE PILOT Central forums...donít try to change the subject when you find yourself backed into the corner.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1