Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

R57 relay
01-31-2018, 09:35 PM
My daughter flew jetBlue for the first time recently. I asked her to tell me what she thought. She said that she was impressed. Really nice folks without being over the top like Southwest. Good comfort in the seat, good price and an overall good value.

This from a child that was born to a PI/US/AA Dad.

Just wanted to pass it along.

R57 relay
01-31-2018, 09:41 PM
Must be the late hour, not sure why I put "our airline" as I'm AA, not jetBlue

The701Express
02-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Must be the late hour, not sure why I put "our airline" as I'm AA, not jetBlue

Too late.

Merger confirmed 😁

pugpilot
02-01-2018, 04:07 AM
My daughter flew jetBlue for the first time recently. I asked her to tell me what she thought. She said that she was impressed. Really nice folks without being over the top like Southwest. Good comfort in the seat, good price and an overall good value.

Juicer confirmed.
Tell her to fly SOP.

pilotpayne
02-01-2018, 05:52 PM

That’s really nice to hear. Most of the frustration on here (imho) comes from guys who want the airline to do better and be better in all areas. While some might “hate” the company I think the majority want a contract and a well run airline with a vision that takes care of its employees and passengers.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1