Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : SEA dog watchers/sitters

Taco280AI
02-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Any single people out there who have to rely on good dog sitters while they fly? Recommendations?

Thanks

poorflyer
02-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Any single people out there who have to rely on good dog sitters while they fly? Recommendations?

Thanks

Idk if Seattle has it but in the LA area there's an app called Wag I believe. It's like uber for dog walkers and you can get a key box on your door that allows them to get the key and walk your dog. Haven't tried it but heard good things. Of course you gotta trust the people employed by Wag but they claim they're all vetted.

herkdawg
02-01-2018, 02:36 PM

Thanks

Try rover.com. There’s an app too. I use them every time I go on vacation. Lots of vetted sitters.

Slowhawk
02-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Rover app.

Matt or martha are well received.

TroutBum
02-02-2018, 05:16 AM
I have always had good luck with Rover.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1