Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : America West Airlines

triflyr
02-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone. New to the APC. I am in search of somebody who may have or know someone who could help me track down an item. I am looking for an America West Airlines pilot hat badge. The last version that was used. At some point during a move mine got lost or misplaced and I would really like to get another badge to replace that one. If anyone can assist me I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

DC

freezingflyboy
02-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Search ebay for airline memorabilia. Or look for airline memorabilia swaps/shows. They exist. I went to one on a whim during a layover and you would be astounded what people collect and sell/trade from the airlines.

sidestep
02-15-2018, 07:08 AM
Search ebay for airline memorabilia. Or look for airline memorabilia swaps/shows. They exist. I went to one on a whim during a layover and you would be astounded what people collect and sell/trade from the airlines.

This is a really good idea... check Upcoming Airline Collectible Shows - World Airline Historical Society (http://wahsonline.com/collectible-shows/)

Omnivorous
02-18-2018, 05:37 AM

I second this. I was staying at LAX one Saturday, wandering around the airport hotel area (not too near the 405, though) and came across a massive vintage airline paraphernalia convention that I slipped into for free. Definitely a community there.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1