Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : ELITT/TTGA/OT Question

dash8driver
02-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Total FNG question here so I apologize in advance. Iíve got a 3 day DEN trip given to me to finish out the month after IOE. Thereís a commutable BWI pairing I would like to bid on in open time over the same days. Using the CrewWeb app on my phone/iPad is there a way for me to drop a trip in one base and bid on one in another? Can I drop in ELITT or do I have to try and get someone to pick it up in TTGA before bidding on OT? Thanks!

Proximity
02-14-2018, 08:07 AM
You can't ELITT between bases unfortunately.

e6bpilot
02-14-2018, 09:14 AM
Is it in FEB? Put it in TTGA and it will get snatched up. DEN TTGA is bone dry. Post it on the union forum and the FB page.
Then go pick up whatever you need in BWI.

dash8driver
02-14-2018, 09:14 AM
Thatís what I figured. Thanks Prox.

dash8driver
02-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Is it in FEB? Put it in TTGA and it will get snatched up. DEN TTGA is bone dry. Post it on the union forum and the FB page.

Cool, thank you.

SlipKid
02-14-2018, 10:12 AM

This..........

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1