Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : MCCPilotlog user question

Flogger
02-15-2018, 03:21 AM
I use MCCPilotlog, which did a great job downloading flights from the company site at my previous airline.

Now that I am at 9E, I need to reconfigure the import settings to work well with 9E. Any suggestions from current 9E MCCPilotlog users is appreciated. Maybe a screenshot of the import settings?

Thanks

Casualinterest
02-15-2018, 04:13 AM
I use MCCPilotlog, which did a great job downloading flights from the company site at my previous airline.

Now that I am at 9E, I need to reconfigure the import settings to work well with 9E. Any suggestions from current 9E MCCPilotlog users is appreciated. Maybe a screenshot of the import settings?

ThanksI'll message you. I use it. Works great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

atpcfi
02-16-2018, 05:41 AM
Hey, Casualinterest, do you know if thereís a way to have MCC download the N and the tail/number when importing the roster? Right now whenever I fly to on a tail I havenít flown before I write down the N and tail
number to add them to the database. Do you know of anyway to do this automatically? Thanks.

Casualinterest
02-16-2018, 08:55 AM
Hey, Casualinterest, do you know if thereís a way to have MCC download the N and the tail/number when importing the roster? Right now whenever I fly to on a tail I havenít flown before I write down the N and tail
number to add them to the database. Do you know of anyway to do this automatically? Thanks.Completely forgot to message you. I'm nowhere near my computer to screenshot the setup. The only problem I have with mcc is that it won't download n number from crewtrac. So you'll just have to input that manually each flight.

As for the setup the airline portal section is really easy, just make sure you've acknowledged your messages in crewtrac.

If you've used it before you know how to set up the mobile apps.

If you have problems with the airline interface let me know. Otherwise their support is really really good if you're having technical problems with other stuff.

If you have specific questions message me and I'll try and remote into my computer at home and screen shot

AnotherWriter
02-16-2018, 08:59 AM
When you setup the aircraft entry in the database, if you make the ďfinĒ (I think thatís what is it called) number equal to the four letter ID (4901 is N901XJ) in CrewTrac, MCC is smart enough to attach the N-number to the flight.

FODhopper
02-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Completely forgot to message you. I'm nowhere near my computer to screenshot the setup. The only problem I have with mcc is that it won't download n number from crewtrac. So you'll just have to input that manually each flight.

As for the setup the airline portal section is really easy, just make sure you've acknowledged your messages in crewtrac.

Once you have one aircraft set up you can "duplicate" it and fill in the new N number and it goes pretty fast. Just make sure the first one has all the autofills you want etc.

HighFlight
02-16-2018, 05:22 PM
I truly hope they get rid of CrewTrac when ELP notify comes online.

base2fnl
02-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Per various recommendations I bought Mcc, and was able to download my flight times of company hours flown. Iím encountering challenges of figuring out the app to log subsequent flights. Any tips, tricks, or getting started hints for using the app? Or if there is another compatitable user friendly app(s) to log hours that can be recommended.

Casualinterest
02-19-2018, 01:25 AM
Per various recommendations I bought Mcc, and was able to download my flight times of company hours flown. Iím encountering challenges of figuring out the app to log subsequent flights. Any tips, tricks, or getting started hints for using the app? Or if there is another compatitable user friendly app(s) to log hours that can be recommended.What's the problem you're having? When you download the flights from crewtrac to your computer are you syncing them to the app?

You have to set up both the program on your computer and the app to log the way you like.

This is my phone set up for logging preferences.

Fwiw, mcc is the only program I know of that pay once own forever that includes app and cloud support. I love it. It is a bit tricky to set up, but their customer support is very helpful and fast.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180219/2d2c4fc8261b5f5a176070413ecc0624.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180219/d19949a591479cfaf2d7f9a969363288.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180219/cca6bfdab24df9be3e4dc3b81e5e2875.jpg

9Etransplant
02-19-2018, 02:59 AM
I use the desktop application and sync a trip at a time

Casualinterest
02-19-2018, 11:08 AM
I use the desktop application and sync a trip at a timeYea you have to use the desktop app. It's the main repository. Those were just my setup for the mobile app if you were curious.