Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : IFL Group info

FlyingDawgg
02-19-2018, 09:56 PM
I have a friend who is low time and I'm trying to help him find a job. I saw IFL Group's Falcon 20 SIC requirements are 300TT/MEL. What in the world is that about?!?! Pay isn't that good and the company does not offer a a hour guarantee. Any info on this company would be great.

RyeMex
02-20-2018, 05:33 AM
I have a friend who is low time and I'm trying to help him find a job. I saw IFL Group's Falcon 20 SIC requirements are 300TT/MEL. What in the world is that about?!?! Pay isn't that good and the company does not offer a a hour guarantee. Any info on this company would be great.

I was on the falcon there for a little over 4 years. PM me.

TallWeeds
02-20-2018, 06:38 PM
It's great pay for someone with 300 hours. What are the other options? Pipeline, banner, or instruction? Neither one will get you ready for a successful career better than right seat in a 135 jet freighter. I was at IFL for almost four years on the Boeing. Feel free to PM any generic IFL questions.

TheGarbageMan
03-07-2018, 06:52 AM
For a guy with 300 hours, he finds himself vulnerable to advances from Mr Scab.

TheGarbageMan
05-01-2018, 10:24 PM
In regard to the CaptHole Scab, anyone working under him, should understand how important it is to get out from under this guys authority as soon as possible.

TallWeeds
05-02-2018, 11:51 AM
In regard to the CaptHole Scab, anyone working under him, should understand how important it is to get out from under this guys authority as soon as possible.

You couldn't be more wrong.

flight81
05-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Good company! Go Fly the Convair! You wonít regret it...

TheGarbageMan
05-02-2018, 09:42 PM
One sign of an abusive boss, is he likes to sorround himself with A-kissers. A certified tormentor of subordinate employees.

727C47
05-03-2018, 01:27 AM
I was there during the DC3, piston Convair era, and when the 580ís first appeared, our alumni had no problems joining the ranks of Delta, AA, FedEx , SWA et al, the work itself was a crucible that refined you,plus IFL was always a class act. I do confess the scab thing bothers me, Iím really out of touch with what is going on there these days. Proud of the company though, our old competition has gone by the wayside, while IFL continues to thrive.

TallWeeds
05-03-2018, 02:07 PM
GarbageMan, did you ever actually work at IFL or do you just hold some long standing grudge?

EMBCRJPilot
05-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Currently working for them on the CRJ side of things. I'll answer any questions as best I can.

TheGarbageMan
05-04-2018, 06:53 PM
I was there during the DC3, piston Convair era, and when the 580ís first appeared, our alumni had no problems joining the ranks of Delta, AA, FedEx , SWA et al, the work itself was a crucible that refined you,plus IFL was always a class act. I do confess the scab thing bothers me, Iím really out of touch with what is going on there these days. Proud of the company though, our old competition has gone by the wayside, while IFL continues to thrive.

Yes, IFL is a good company. The list for people to run the 727 program (must be?) limited. Opportunity for improving the 727 leadership is unmistakable.

jmak
05-09-2018, 09:45 AM
What equipment are the phx based crews flying? Are they hiring phx FO's?

Thanks

EMBCRJPilot
05-09-2018, 11:08 AM
What equipment are the phx based crews flying? Are they hiring phx FO's?

Thanks

We no longer have a Phoenix based crew. We are hiring in all aircraft. The CRJs on the scheduled runs are based in KTVF, and the on demand ones will be based in KPTK. Most of the other aircraft are based in KPTK. The current schedule for the CRJ is two weeks on and two weeks off. They will airline you to the plane.

ThatFlyWelshGuy
05-11-2018, 09:44 AM
GarbageMan, did you ever actually work at IFL or do you just hold some long standing grudge?

As you can tell by his screen name he's full of crap. Probably one of the guys that failed out because he couldn't make the mark. Obviously he's so distraught by this, he now created a screen name to hide his identity and talk crap online behind the safety of his keyboard.

cargopilot
05-25-2018, 04:17 AM
IFL is a great place to work. I spent 8 years on the Boeing. The forums all full of guys that didnít want to put in the effort and were not successful at IFL so be careful what you read online. PM me if you have any questions.

Amansworld
05-26-2018, 11:44 AM
One sign of an abusive boss, is he likes to sorround himself with A-kissers. A certified tormentor of subordinate employees.

100% agree

TheGarbageMan
06-14-2018, 07:52 AM
IFL is a great place to work. I spent 8 years on the Boeing. The forums all full of guys that didnít want to put in the effort and were not successful at IFL so be careful what you read online. PM me if you have any questions.

That sounds like a load of IFL squeeze.

TheGarbageMan
08-21-2018, 11:10 PM
100% agree

Itís time to take out the trash...

capnflyright
08-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Anyone have current intel on the B727 operation?

Bons
08-25-2018, 09:22 PM
Would love to be flying the crj freighter! Currently a dual crew turboprop captain. Who can I get ahold of?
Currently working for them on the CRJ side of things. I'll answer any questions as best I can.

TallWeeds
08-26-2018, 01:54 PM

It should be around for a few more years. Excellent training and great people. Hard and potentially lucrative work.

medicpilot
08-26-2018, 02:16 PM
Anybody have any recent info on the Falcon 20 ops?

cargopilot
08-30-2018, 06:00 PM

What would you like to know?

Bons
08-31-2018, 12:44 PM

PM sent! Filllller

kaputt
04-13-2019, 08:05 AM
Anyone know what the Falcon 20 bases are and how many hours you can get as a FO on that aircraft?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1