Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Slc lift ticket discounts

Fishplow
02-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Any suggestions for discounted lift tickets around Slc? I can't seem to find any ski areas that offer an airline employee discount. Has that gone away?

BluePAX
02-20-2018, 11:13 AM
Any suggestions for discounted lift tickets around Slc? I can't seem to find any ski areas that offer an airline employee discount. Has that gone away?

I havenít gotten employee discounts on lift tickets before. Maybe a stay and ski package? Could you wrap that into an ID90 stay, Iím not sure.

At the very least if thereís an REI around you can usually get discounted lift tickets there.

Fishplow
02-20-2018, 01:27 PM
I havenít gotten employee discounts on lift tickets before. Maybe a stay and ski package? Could you wrap that into an ID90 stay, Iím not sure.

At the very least if thereís an REI around you can usually get discounted lift tickets there.

Another post from 2 yrs ago said an airline discount at park city was available but when I called they didnít know about it.

rickair7777
02-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Pretty much all the ski hills in SLC give you a free lift ticket the day you travel in (show them your boarding pass). Nonrev boarding pass always worked.

A long-time SLC pilot (Tony F.) used to arrange a season pass discount with Park City, I think you had to go through him.

Snowbird had a DAL season pass discount, and SKW was included. You'd show them your badge at the ticket booth to buy the pass.

Fishplow
02-28-2018, 07:19 AM
Confirmed $97 with ID plus 1 guest at Park City Mountain Resort.

N1234
02-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Confirmed $97 with ID plus 1 guest at Park City Mountain Resort.

Is that for day passes? Is Deer Valley included?

gearcrankr
02-28-2018, 08:28 AM
Is that for day passes? Is Deer Valley included?

Try tickets at costco. I know in colorado (crested butte) they were half price.