Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Class Dates

siouxper
02-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Anybody have any idea how soon they got a class date after the interview? Thinking about moving over to RAH to avoid waiting several months with my current CJO.

Mustang62
02-21-2018, 03:10 PM
Anybody have any idea how soon they got a class date after the interview? Thinking about moving over to RAH to avoid waiting several months with my current CJO.

Let me guess...you've got a CJO from 9E and are ready to start training now!

siouxper
02-21-2018, 03:51 PM
Let me guess...you've got a CJO from 9E and are ready to start training now!

Gotta pay the bills.

Mustang62
02-21-2018, 03:56 PM
Gotta pay the bills.

Yeah, big line at the door there. I'm afraid they are going to lose some high quality candidates because of that. I'm sure they are aware of what's going on.

TwinTandem
02-21-2018, 04:58 PM
Inside a month about a month ago but I am sure that is constantly changing. They are pretty aggressive with hiring lately so who knows. Talk to their HR and find out. If they need someone to start ASAP I am sure they would be happy to get you going soonest. Best!

Varkguy
02-23-2018, 06:43 PM

About a week for me and several others in my class. Well, one week after the interview before heading off to ATP-CTP and then straight from the ATP-CTP class after our Monday test into Indoc on Tuesday.

Monkman615
03-05-2018, 05:22 PM
So could be a dumb question... new to the 121 world just flying Hakwers 91/135... but what are the tests like once you get to Indoc and during systems? Is it multiple choice type stuff or fill in the blank or a huge mix? I have seen all the threads of class times and work schedule during the week just wasn't 100% sure on this.

Flightcap
03-06-2018, 04:34 AM
I think they're all multiple choice..........not 100% sure on the Indoc test. Systems is definitely multiple choice.

Captain Slow
03-07-2018, 05:39 AM
As I recall indoc was a mix in terms of tests. None of it is rocket science.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheWeatherman
03-07-2018, 11:09 AM
I never took a written test throughout any of my training at Republic that wasn't just straight multiple choice.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1